Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Here are closer pics from tv.com
    you can clearly see here that she's staring in his eyes and shes so in love with him
    [​IMG]

than this one he's charming her and she's hysterical laughing

[​IMG]
    here she is in a different outfit and the bag of goodies she brings him

[​IMG]
    they also have pics for ...
    "divorce party" Here's the beautiful Miss Calleigh [​IMG]

and when Dr. Price gets hit in the head with Calleigh

[​IMG]

Dr. Price is stepping up her game too, her hair looks good in this episode. I didn't see any EC pics though... :confused: Poor Calleigh looks worried in this one, but still a tough girl through and through!
    I own nothing! ;)

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I bet the writers are checking this board right now laughing at us all :lol:

I think that pose was chosen for a reason. For us die-hard hiphugger fans, we recognized it immediately...I know I sure did! It's really just making it come full circle. From looking at the pictures, I know...Calleigh changed her clothes, theyre by a waterfountain (romantic..well..if its not ouside the detention center), they're totally looking at each other with the "I love you" look, calleigh hasnt had that big of a smile in a long time..and when erics head is bent, and it looks like he is going in for a kiss, he looks like he has a "finally" look on his face :)

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

*chuckle* I just posted links to the first two!

Though...

I have to say, I think she's actually staring at his mouth rather than his eyes in that first picture..... and I can't blame her. She probably wants to kiss it.

Do it, Calleigh!

4. VirGodess1923

CalleighEric you know I think you're right about this. Imagine that??? I'm pretty sure they're getting their ideas from us! :thumbsup:

5. VirGodess1923

Now that I look at it again, I think you're right she is staring at his extremely sexy and come hither lips, lol. Who wouldnt stare at his lips. She's like "come on baby, kiss me now!" I'm so excited!

6. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Of course they're getting their ideas from us! We're geniuses, remember? Awesome pics! I don't think I will be able to sleep till March 2!

The HipHug! That is soooo awesome how they fit that in there wether purposely or not. I think that there will definitely be a kiss. Why else would they be in that pose?

A paper sack? And we were all excited about finding out what she brought him!:lol:

7. CalleighEric

I know...when I saw the brown paper bag..I kind of laughed..But I think it is adorabely sweet that she brought him something :D

WHY cant this episode air this coming monday! gosh! :D I'm not going to be able to focus this monday, b/c theyre playing a hiphugger episode rerun and the promo has GOT to be sweet...im sure it revolves around eric, his dad, and E/C :thumbsup:...im super duper exponetionally excited for what ive been waiting for so long to see! an ACTUAL hiphugger scene!

8. VirGodess1923

SO LETS COMPARE THE PICS...
    Hiphugger one...[​IMG]

Hiphugger two...

[​IMG]

I'd say that's a pretty good match!! ;)

9. CalleighEric

VirGodess1923, I was just about to compare the pictures :D Man, I really think these are like carbon copies. Her hands are in the exact same place on his hips, and his hands are right above her elbows...;)

I hope that my time really passes by quickly...13 days is too long from now :lol:

10. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

VirGodess1923 Cool...:)

Looking at those two pictures has to make you wonder if the writers, directors, someone....from the show reads the boards. I mean come on...they are pretty much the exact same pose. Coincidence? Maybe....but probably not.

11. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Aw. Old hiphug vs. new hiphug. That's great. I have not been able to stop smiling since I saw those pictures earlier today.

We may not be getting 7.16 next week, but on the bright side, we will get a promo. Which I'm just as excited about as I am the episode. If we don't get E/C in the promo.. then at least we have these pictures to keep us as patient as possible until the episode finally airs.

12. CalleighEric

I'm sure that we'll get E/C in the promo. This is a major turning point for them, and it's even in the official synopsis of the episode. I'm sure we'll get some E/C. Man. This is going to be a hard week...and next week is going to be even more difficult. I havnt been able to stop looking at that picutre since delkolover so kindly pointed it out :)

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

AHHHHHHHHHH! I am so happy! :thumbsup:

I love the pictures. My roommate just asked me if they were together yet and I said they are getting together in two weeks.

Did anyone catch the caption on tv.com for the picture where Calleigh is smiling at Eric?

Did I mention that I am so happy! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
  14. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

yeah the caption with calleigh in the picture on tv.com just says that it's a screen shot of her. i am so excited. i might implode before this episode airs, that is just how excited i am for this. we all might even get so excited and post so much that we might just need a new thread after the next few weeks.

15. CalleighEric

It just said "Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne in 'Sink or Swim'"
    Here are the main points I want to address...

• what does calleigh say when she comes to pick eric up from the detention center?
    • what does eric say when calleigh comes to pick him up?
    • is there that marriage comment?
    • is there a kiss? (there looks like there is one! :thumbsup:)
    • why does calleigh change? to be more comfortable around eric?
    • who initiates the contact of our second official 'hiphuggers' moment
    • why is she smiling so big in that second picture w/her after she changed and eric in his white shirt
    • where are they when they look like theyre about to kiss?
    • are we just going to get this scene and thats it for the episode? id like to see them just kind of be, and flash between them and the other characters for the ending of the show
    I've been thinking about this all day. For about 4.5 hours, ever since I saw the pictures! ;)...This week CANNOT go by quick enough!

I DESPERATELY hope they do an interview with them for this episode! :D

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.