Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Jeff Hunt starts prep for episode 21 on Monday. (only 22 eps this season)

We're getting way to close to the end of filming for this season. :(

Susan

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Spoilers from earlier about the rest of the season and finale:

CSI Files: What else can viewers expect this season? Do you know what the finale might look like?
    Byer: I think more fantastic episodes. A bit of a mystery, obviously we’re going to cliff-hang a bit. Tom Mularz is doing Episode Twenty-One with a very exciting premise. Twenty-Two is in the works and there’s going to be some surprises and some more about Finn and Russell.
    Hancock: And a bit of a cliff-hanger.

Sounds bad to me on many levels.

3. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

yeah, unfortunately it does. i guess I was just hoping we would get more detailed spoilers on those episodes later on, just to be sure.....

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yep it sounds like a DB and Finn finale...just what I am not looking forward to.

5. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I really hate to say this, but I'm sooo tempted to skip the rest of this season, with the exception of episode 18 (only to watch the Grissom mention, or Grissom scene, or, I don't know, whatever it is Grissom fans need to watch in that episode, even if it's for a few seconds), and episode 20 :(, or at least the finale !! this season really had potential at the beginning to return to the series I've known and loved for years, but now it seems like it's starting to go downhill, AGAIN!

Sorry to vent!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  6. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

I really don't like the sound of Julie/DB thing either but I'd take that over what we got last year any day. :rolleyes:

So for 18 we've got Hodges and his mother. Sounds like another light-hearted episode, I don't think it'll be as silly as the spoilers suggest, I'm sure the initial spoilers for something like Appendicitement would have raised a few eyebrows in just the same way. :lol:

19 is the DNA episode I think? Could be a nice forensics-y episode.

20 sounds good. Baseball and cold case. :)

21 and 22 are both up in the air. To be fair I'll be tolerant of the Julie/DB thing if it doesn't overwhelm the whole thing. An interesting team type case (similar to Strip Strangler or Hunger Artist) will settle well for me. :)

It'll be a shame if they go down the Julie/DB route seeing as how well they did the first 13 episodes of the season. Pretty much everyone got a good character-centric episode under their belts but I'm ready for some more team episodes. At least episode 20 sounds pretty promising for that. :)

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm trying to keep an open mind.
    Among other things, my dislike of the last two finales was mostly because I never cared for Ray, and Haskell was overexposed. But I do like DB, so I hope to be more entertained. At least IMO, this season's episodes have a more ensemble feel to them; even though Danson does have more screen time, he doesn't 'outshine' the other characters, very much like in the Grissom era.
    I'm not saying my opinion won't change (it may depend on how episode 18 plays out :lol:), but for now I'm still looking forward to the rest of the season.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah, what jafox said. I do have a tendancy to skip the finale so I won't be too cliffhung, but I'll keep an open mind.

9. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

“Malice in Wonderland” Press Release

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-...me-scene-investigation/releases/view?id=30995

10. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Agree with all of this. Love DB too, just not too thrilled about Finn and really don't want to learn anything more about her. Would very much like to see a team finale.

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Glad to see Mandy is back :thumbsup:

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

LOL. I'd love to see Mandy interact with Mrs. Hodges! :lol:
    But, no Henry????? A missed opportunity. :confused:

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I hadn't noticed, but yeah agreed

I do see her doing that, maybe it'll be something about moving out of Mom's like she did in The Theory of Everything

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I wonder if Greg will be pissed at Hodges for claiming he's with Morgan, being we all know Greg has a crush on her.

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Now THIS I absolutely love!

Without a Trace alum Enrique Murciano is dusting off his gun for a multi-episode arc on CSI
    as Vega's stepson! I loved his earlier appearance and was hoping he would return. It'd be awesome if he would be a regular/recurring character. Welcome back, Moreno!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/12/csi-enrique-murciano-returns-exclusive/

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.