Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the pics Gio, they are so cute, I love the ep, it's so cute when she's does a little twirl for him. I agree, I bet that Mac was thinking about her naked, I bet he does that quite a lot... :devil: I'm sure the feeling is mutual though... :lol: I'm glad that we're able to cheer you up dear. *Hugs*

Sorry, seems like I've forgotten my manners, I never said thank you to Shell for the link... Thank you my dear. Such a cute interview, and Adam's scene... :adore: Also, welcome to AxelsonFire, it's always great to have newbies in the family, I'm Steph by the way. :D

*Hugs the family*

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hello, Smacked Family! Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I have been busy with work and stuff. I like to read all the posts when I post here, so sometimes it takes me a while to get around to writing something!

I liked Peyton too. She helped Mac learn that he could have another relationship after Claire. I agree he was happy with her. But now it's over, and Mac is ready for a new lady - Stella. Not quite ready yet for Stella maybe, but getting closer and closer.

Hehe, great title, Marines are way better than firemen, and Stella knows it!

Ooh, that would be hot.

Yeah, he looks really annoyed. They both looked kind of annoyed with Donnie too when he interupted them in Stella's burnt out apartment in 4 x16.:lol:

Welcome to the thread, Axelsonfire!

He definitely does. It's why he has never told her off for coming to work in those low-neck tops and vests. If Lindsay came to work dressed that way he'd be all Dad-Mac like and tell her to go home and change, but he likes the way Stella dresses. And I reckon she wears those revealing tops just for him.

Anj---->
    Me too. We got some in s2 and s3 when they were in relationships with other people, so hopefully we will get some Smacked soon. Don't forget we've only had 3 eps so far, and we may get up to 26 this season 'cause of the writer's strike last year. So lots of potential for Smackedness. Firemen and D/L can't take up ALL that time.

Oh yes, he would make a great vampire. Vampires seduce with their eyes and voice, and Mac's eyes and voice are very sexy. I think he has the physical characteristics of a vampire, his wiry build. He's a strong fit guy but his muscles are sort of hidden within his wiry body, they're not bulging out all over the place like a bodybuilder's are (yuk). Also he is intelligent and charming and vampires are usually intelligent and charming too, that is how they woo the ladies. Vampire Mac can come chase me and nibble my neck anytime he likes!

Stella could be a witch, with her wild hair and long face she would make a good witch, all dressed in a long black dress and a witch's hat. Vampire Mac and Witch Stella. Witches aren't always old hags, in modern films they are beautiful, strong women - like Stella.

Vampires and Witches are also very passionate/seductive!

Off-topic - I agree that Gregory House is hot. Haven't watched the show for ages, but I still remember he is hot.:drool:

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Oh man. If the lab had a Halloween party! That would be hysterical! Mac a vampire-- he has the haircut. Stella a witch, maybe. I can definitely see it. What would Danny be/ What lindsay be? No, more importantly, what would Syd be?!?!?:lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Adam, oh, I have nooooooo idea what he would come up with.:lol:

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hey Asprine, Deb, Lilou, Steph, Gio. Thanks for the birthday wishes billions of hugs to you's.

Steph I think that seen with A/S is going to be cute too. Lilou, don't worry hon. as we all know Mac will be green with Envy. Who knows maybe it will be enough to have him finally release his love to his Lady Stella:drool::drool:.

Gio, those pics you posted. If you pop them fast enough one after the other you can actually see Mac's eyes follow Stella's body.:drool::drool:.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/MacsLovlyAngl/12hj.jpg

To help those with dial up, I've linked all my pics for you.:)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yes it is what did I say? Sorry!

Thanks Deb you have calmed my heart, and of course you are right! Because, and yes I remember the "You adore me" puke#*ack@#* cough##*@ ick @##**spat*# blah@#* blah@#* blah :rolleyes:! He seemed a little annoyed with "Her" for getting the tickets. "She" seemed more like a hinderance than a helpmate... Yes I am feeling better now! What was WRONG with me?

You guys are steaming up my puter here!!!

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Lindaa..a..aaaaaa..aaaa..aaa.. *Suffocating* I'm speechless, Linda. :lol: It was Wonderful! I was flabbergasted as in amazed by your work. :lol: I actually stunned for a few minutes before return to reality. Linda.. I just woke up and I'm already smiling non-stop. You.. :adore::adore: Thank you sooooo much, Linda. Big large Mac.. :drool::drool: Oh.. Stella.. Both of them in that wallpaper make my knees go weak. *Sighs*. I can't stay here that long. I have to go work soon. Anyway, Thank you so much, Linda. You just made my day. I'll have day dreams of them.. :drool::drool:.

Take Care - *Billions of hug Accepted from Linda* *Lots Lots Lots of Hugs back Linda* :) Asprine

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW Linda! That's all I can say about your WP. :drool:
    I have to go find your newest fic. :D

Mac and Stella would be so hot. They argue and make up. They make such good partners. Imagine what they would be like as a married couple?
    ;)

9. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Gio,
    Yeah, it was the most beautifu smack moment! It was the only one time Mac admired Stella so openly. :adore: :adore: He smiled so sweet while she adjusted his tie but the smile faded when she turned to leave. *sigh* why are they keep on torturing each other? *sigh* :( :(
    Adoraboo_Crazy,
    You'er welcome! We help each other here. Right? :)

10. Stepherweps

'Course we do, but thanks again, it was just so darn cute. :D You can call me Steph if ya like. ;)

Oh, as for Mac and Stella dressing up for halloween... Hmm... Well I can totally see Mac dressing us as a vampire, I bet he and Stella would have a lot of fun with that after the party. :devil: Hmm... Stella, well I can imagine her a vampire aswell, they could go in matching costumes, that would be so cute, but I could also see her as a witch, gosh whatever she went as, she'd be awesome. :lol:

As for Adam, he could dress up a geek, hehe, it wouldn't take much, but he'd look adorable I bet. :D Or maybe he could dress up as zombie geek, or someone from a computer game... :lol: What he went as, he'd look adorable. :adore:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family! :D I just pass by to say hi because i don't have much time today and it costs me quite alot to update myself after a couple of days without posting in this thread (Smacked family is quite chatty :D :D :D

I need help here, do you remember in which episode of S5

Stella and Adam go to the Brooklyn bridge????? Isn't episode 5.08?????

I'd apreciatte any help (I'm lost after so many spoilers: I still have to send a summary of all spoilers to Jenn :D

Hugs my dear family (ER was crazy this morning but now i'm off to rest and take a nap:p

Debbie :D

ps: Please pay attention to episode 5.04. I don't know if they will do again the same they did last year: but i trust Peter Lenkov (Linda, you got me:guffaw: I want to send them to the Lions. All...except Peter. I guess i can save him for a little while. French Canadians are my weakness *cough:alienblush:)

Remember, last year we have the Jazz club scene on 4.04. And when Peter was a LFN producer usually the episode #4 of every season was "the key" and always had a gorgeous scene. Cross fingers gals. Maybe we can have something BIG yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps2: Steph, meanwhile i was watching the promo i was thinking about you :D Adam is a real CUTE thing

12. Stepherweps

Debbieeeee *Runs up and hugs you* I've missed you dear, glad to see that you're back with us. :adore: Yup, you got the ep right, it's 5.08, I'm so excited for that ep, that scene in particular, you all know what I'm like when it comes to Adam. :adore: :lol: Hehe, that's so sweet that Adam makes you think of me. :D Smack makes me think of you dear. :adore:

13. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

i found a few nice shots of mac and stella on my computer. they are soooo sweet! i wish we can get scenes like this more often:drool:
    the screens are from the episode "rain":

[​IMG]he´s touching her hand:adore:
    large: http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/smacked/PDVD_002-1.jpg

[​IMG]sooo close (it´s so sweet, i directly used it as my signature,I´m finally allowed:) )
    large:http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/smacked/PDVD_015-1.jpg

[​IMG]it seems like she is trying to reach for his hand
    large:http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/smacked/PDVD_023-1.jpg

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hi Smacked Family:) you guys managed to cheered me up today too:D*hugs to ya all*
    Steph,yeah that scene was soooo :adore: i just loove that scene:D and yeah that little twirl she did for him, that was just: Awwww!:adore: she could se that Mac were looking at her when she walked into his office.. ohh i agree with ya, that Mac thinks about her naked:devil: *hugs back*
    MacsLady, you're soo right.. He likes that Stella wear low-neck tops, that you can see:D
    Vave-- Danny cowboy, Lindsay cowgirl:lol::D Hawkes i dunno..
    But Sid could be a mad sciences man:guffaw::guffaw: mess up his hear and then give him a lab coat,he got the glasses, it's just perfect:guffaw::lol: Sid's awesome:D and funny:D
    if you watch the scene you can see that he is following her body:drool::drool: The way he looks at her when she walks into his office:drool::D You can se that he likes her:D
    MacsLovlyAngl---great work:thumbsup: :drool:you made me drool, your work is just awesome:thumbsup:
    kikii--- yeah that smile he gave her when she was adjusting his tie was soo cute.. and yeah he look kinda sad when she walked out of his office..

Jimenez, thanks for those soo smacked pics:D

i can't get in here tomorrow, i have a busy day tomorrow..

15. Stepherweps

Glad we're helping to cheer you up Gio my dear, we've missed you in here of late. :D Hehe yeah that scene was awesome. :adore: We need more scene like that one. Lets hope after all the angst, we can go back to having cute scenes like this, or a even better, a cute scene like this, when she comes in to show Mac what she's wearing on their date... :adore: Gosh that would be so cute... I need for these 2 to hurry up and get it on... :devil:

Jimenez, thanks so much for all of the cute pics, hehe I've snagged them all. :adore: I love how she is so engrossed with everything he is saying, hanging on to his every word. :adore: They are also in very close proximity, I love it when they are in eachothers personal space... :devil: That needs to happen more often, hehe. :adore:

Well dears, I'm off to bed, goodnight/evening/afternoon/morning to you all. *Big hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.