Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wibble

wibble Corpse

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

*sniffs* I love both those choices for the thread title - so very H and Y :D Now you've made me go all in a romantic daze and mushy mood :lol: but I agree, it's beautiful ('How Can I Not Love You?'), just like the way H and Y feel about each other :) so I think it's very fitting.

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Always great to see some activity on the H/Y thread after a "hard" day of school. Personaly I love all the suggested titles but my favourite is "Right Here Waiting For You...”

TallyHo, thank you for those beautiful lyrics!

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

as i see a lot peoples here go around “How Can I Not Love You...” title for new name of H and Y thread. and after i have read again this so wonderful song lyrics how can i do not agree with this choice. ;) in this song have a lot truth for ours fav shipp. thanks Tall for this suggestion :) for my regret i still don`t have hear this song, but hope to find it before begin the new Horatio & Yelina #5 thread - wow till now we have what ?! :rolleyes: 4 000 posts :eek: (without 10)... what all that mean ?! :devil: go H/Y :D

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Yes, indeed! :D Also, before Shipper Central was created, there was alot of H/Y discussion in the Miami Forum. That's what caught my eye in the first place. I realized there were many people out there who appreciated this wonderful thing too, and these posters were knowledgeable and perceptive about this relationship and the show in general. Even going an entire season without Yelina cannot deter the support. We are still here, flying the flag, so yay for us!

[​IMG]

5. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I totally agree that "How Can I Not Love You... does suit these two incredibly and the lyrics are just lovely. It has my vote :).

Still, if anyone feels that we should take a poll I, or someone else, can still put it up. :D

6. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

You're welcome, all and thanks much for the endorsement for the proposed title for thread #5. The lyrics really are tailor made for our twosome. So if we're all agreed then upwards and onwards to #5. :)

P/S: MD good luck with the Caine Family therapy. Whilst there you might wanna pull Donahue and Co. in for warm up sessions. Lord knows, they're in dire need as well. :D

7. Lucy

Tally, this is another uncanny coincidence, but when I was watching BSG and Bill Adama said that line in your signature, I grabbed my notebook at scribbled it down! It was also something I could really imagine Horatio saying - when the writing was far more inspirational on CSI:M that is.

We need to get MD to quote this to H in a counselling session, so our red headed hero of seasons gone by can realize just what he is missing - and it is right there for him, in Miami. As one of the other suggested thread titles said, 'We're Losing Too Much Time'.

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I think a poll would be a great idea. I like all the titles.
    'We're loosing to much time'. that's true. They could have faced their love a long time ago. but everytime something happened. Suzie and Madison: Yelina was angry and she chose Stetler over Horatio. Ray: without Ray's return we would be in H/Y heaven. It looked so good after 'whacked'. :(

9. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

As 'How Can I not Love You?' seems very popular (I really like it too) and we're very nearly at 1000 posts, maybe we should just go with that one anyway? I have to say, it's a very fitting title and I'm not sure if the poll would be necessary. That's if no-one minds of course. :)

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

All those titles suggested are too darn good! It's difficult to choose! I'm gonna go with "Right here waiting for you."

As a goodbye present to this thread I've made a new H/Y wallpaper.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/Kit4na/CSIM6.jpg

Enjoy!

11. Lucy

I might go ahead and open the new thread now, if that's okay with everyone? Thanks for that lovely wallpaper Kit. :)

Bye bye Thread #4 and thanks for therapy! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.