Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The reason they aren't airing new eps later this month is because of the Olympics. They don't think it'd be wise to go up against them. I guess they figure most people will be watching the Olympics. Well, not me. Not interested. LOL.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

But then don't they have March Madness going on next month? I don't care much about the Olympics either.

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Yep, CBS has the NCAA basketball tournament in March so I guess we won't have any after the Rascal Flatts episode

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

me either :scream:

yeah, i think csi would do okay against the olimpics and the march madness b-ball games i mean think about the csi fanatics and there are poeple that don't watch sports (and i'm both of those)

so one new ep this thursday, unshockible at the beginning of march and maybe another at the end of march (i'm just guessing)

this sucks

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  5. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

Seeing as CBS airs March Madness, it's not a 'versus' issue but a 'we only have so many hours in the day' one.

Usually we get one in the first week of March and one in the last. Three in April and three in May round us out to 21 eps. How many are we getting this year again?

6. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

I thought seasons tend to run to more like 23/24 episodes in the normal scheme of things (season eight being short because of the strike)

7. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

You're right, CSI usually does 23, but 21 to 24 is still considered 'normal.'

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I thought I remember reading somewhere (quite possibly this site) that while Miami and NY were only getting 20 or 21 eps this season, Vegas was still getting 23.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

According to the site we can't link to CSI put out a casting call for Lingerie Models! :alienblush:

"[LINGERIE MODELS ] Young and hot models willing to make out with principal actor. Shoots tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 2nd. Featured Extra role. "

:wtf: I'd like to say that I'm beginning to seriously question what they're up to! Then I'd like to ask which principal actor? :lol:

Susan

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh god, :rolleyes: please don't let it be Nick. :rolleyes: That would be more a Greg thing. ;) Oooooh, maybe it'll be Hodges, no maybe it should be Henry. :lol:

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Maybe it's for the Lab Rats episode that Liz Vassey and Wally Langam are writing....Hodges having a fantasy maybe?

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well, it does say principal "actor" not principal "character". ;) If they're really going to "make out", then it's probably with a guest actor. At least I hope so! :lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, if it's Nick, I won't particularly like it, but I'll be glad that its not April he's making out with. :lol: But, I think the younger Greg would have probably gone there, but I don't think he would these days. I mean there comes a point where you just get older and start to wish for an actual relationship as opposed to making out with random people. :lol: I honestly think Greg's at the point where he just wants to connect with someone on a deeper level. :lol:

But yeah, I think it will probably just be a really well known guest actor.

I honestly can't see any of our guys doing this. :lol:

But lingerie models? Seriously? It's not enough that NY had an episode about girls in lingerie playing football? But we have to see someone making out with lingerie models on LV? I mean if it's a guest actor, I could really care less, but if it's a main character I'm gonna be ticked. :lol: Again I say, the majority of CSI viewers are FEMALE. And most of us really don't want to see our guys making out with random lingerie models. :lol:

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hey we're assuming it's one of the guys, it could be one of the gals.:lol:

15. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

It's probably something along the lines of a couple of drunken or otherwise impaired girls latching on to one of the guys. Could be Nick. Probably Greg. Hilarious if Brass.

I also like the idea that it's part of a Hodges' fantasy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.