Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Helloooo Dears!! I missed you all, been the whole weekend in the Lake doing wakeboard!!!

Loved all the pics you've post, I loved this one with Gary, both look super sexy!! Thanks Stardust!:thumbsup:

Love u all:)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Stellarinas! How beautiful piccies you have posted!!!!!!! :D

See? That's the wardrobe i would like to see in Stella. Very informal, relaxed as a sign something is changing within her. Of course that would be good only if she starts a REAL relationship with the love of her life:angel: Do i need to say who he is?:angel:

Catu!!!!!! i am glad you had fun my dear! Have you gone to Carlos Paz this weekend???:D Youa re so lucky to have that place next to the capital! :D

(well my mom is lucky. She was born in Cordoba too:bolian:

3. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Sterllarinas!^^

God, it's so great to have some time to post tonight.

First off, you guys have posted some wonderful pics!:luvlove:

Stardust-->

Just the pic of her I was thinking about!:D Blue just looks amazing on her! And her and Gary couldn't be hotter if they were in a sauna surrounded by fire in a volcanoXDDDDDDDDD

I was also thinking of that black dress she wore on Live with Regis and Kelly. It was so simple, yet sooooo sexy on her.:drool::drool::drool:

Debbie-->

I love it when the writers decide to show off her major cleavage.:devil: :)angel:)

Now, I've gotta prepare myself for P.E. tomorrow with Mr. "PE's-the-most-important-subject-there-is". (Yeah right*scoffs*:guffaw:)

Hugs and kisses and lots of love to Melina!:D

~Miyu

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

A sauna sorrounded by fire in a volcano??????:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Howdy imagination!!!:guffaw: I like black in her but i believes she needs more intense colors than blue. Something that could match Stella's temperament:guffaw:
    I have never seen her in Regis and Kathy Lee (i mean if you are talking about the show previous 6.01)
    you little one, i wish you good luck :bolian: A cleavage in Stella is not going to kill the audience. Actually it wouldn't kill Mac either:lol: And we could have a very rich Smacked episode if we had Sexy Stella:p instead of reverend Mother Stella:lol::lol::lol:

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

yeah, vanessa, that's a good pick! :drool::drool::drool:this pic isn't for real though, is it?!

miyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, i love when do that, as well! specially coz she has a good cleavage!!! ;)

good luck with your P.E.!!!!!!!! :)

and just like i asked in mac's thread... which is your favorite mood from stella, guys???

KISSES!

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello All!

Hmm, favorite Stella's mood for me is when she is cheerfull! I love cheerfull Stella is like the summer in the lab! Is super, while death surounds them and tough cases she is the sunshine in the dark day. :)

BTW nice pics guys :thumbsup:

Miyuuu hon good luck!

7. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hey, my Stellarinas!! :D

Um, no it actually IS real, seriously :D It was a promo pic for season 4 :D Or what do you mean by "for real"? :lol: It was also on the cover of TV Guide, there you go:

[​IMG]

:D Also, I definitely agree, they both look super hot! :drool: I love Melina in blue too :drool: :drool:

Yeah, I love it too!!! I always get so pissed off when people complain about her showing too much cleavage!! :rolleyes: She can never show enough of it in my opinion!!! :drool: :drool:

Love you guys!! :D

8. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stellarinas, phew, so many WOW-pics of Melina here, I need to put my sunglasses on to not get blinded by her royal hotness :cool: :lol:.

Laaaaaamb, a late good luck for your finals, I hope you´ve passed, and good luck for miyu, too :thumbsup:.
    As for Haylen: tastes are different and I may still change my mind through the season, but for now she leaves the impression on me that she´s planning something bad and that she might use Adam for her schemes or something like that.. I´m waiting for the first real interaction with Stella, how they get on with each other, etc.. It´s still early in this season, so we´ll see, but I don´t really care as long as she has no evil plans with Stella, in that case I´d hope she´d feel the rage of Rambo-Stella :lol:.

Love and hugs to all :)

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

"for real" i meant that it wasn't photoshoped - like, some fan put melina and gary in the same pic as if they weren't originally there! wow, i'm so glad they shot it together really (her hand on his shoulder is actually a good proof of that)! amazing pic! :drool: they both look very hot, that's true! ;) thanks for posting the promo!

same here, i never understood when they said she couldn't work dressed like that. oh, well, only if they meant that the GUYS in the lab WOULDN'T WORK with her dressed like that! LOL anyways, i always thought that it was silly to put it that way since, at least here in brazil, people do work at the police dressed like her sometimes. specially when they looks as good as stella... ;)

ps: my favorite "stella mood" is when she's teasing... or flirtting! :drool::drool::drool:

10. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

You're welcome :) Yes, this pic is definitely NOT photoshoped, it's a real shot! :D I love it too, how close they are, her hand on his shoulder, him leaning into her... :adore: no no, I don't like them together, naaaahh :lol: :drool: :drool:

I agree too, there's nothing wrong with that in my opinion and she NEVER EVER looks slutty!
    Besides, she's got nothing to hide! ;) :drool:

Mine too!!! :D And I just love it when she's happy in general, like when she walks into the room like she's dancing, wearing that unique smile of hers that just makes your day :adore:

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Good evening!

FInally finally some more Stella in 6x04 for us the poor little Stellarinas! and not only more Stella but also some recognition of her work :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Was not anything so extraordinary but it was good! :)

Actually she looks more feminin not slutty and I like that :)

12. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, mary! :) i'm so happy to hear that there's a little bit more of stella in this eppy! i haven't been able to watch it yet but you've just given me a reason to try harder! ;D

13. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Oh you should definitely watch it! :D Stella kicks ass in it! :D I mean, doesn't she always? ;) :adore:

So true! I think people who call her slutty are just jealous of her good looks, anyway :rolleyes: :p

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hiya, Dears,

I agree, Stella was at least more present again with good scenes. Apart from Flack, that saved the episode. I hope the next one will even get better.

Love and hugs :)

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Stellarinas :D

Haven't been here in a long time. Anyway, Amanda saw the Due South episode where Victoria jumps on the train and didn't wake me up :( However, she told me all about it, so she is forgiven. Victoria sounds like such a bad girl, but I'm sure Melina played her amazingly. I saw the train scene on YouTube and it was just heartbreaking and amazing and just awesome :adore::adore:

Oh, I also found this and was laughing my butt off. This is How To Say Melina Kanakaredes.

Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel