Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

Re: worst couples !!!!

jorja isnt pro-GSR billy petersen is and TPTB have been going off GSR for yonks, its obvious, and i think its a smart thing coz they would loose viewers, and thats the last thing they want.

i think yobling is gonna happen, and i honestly (all snicker brain parts aside) think snickers will, i mean after GD1&2 its just screaming thats where they are going. its the logical thing, its the only real chemistry i think.

and i reckon jorja n george are pro-SNICKERS if they werent why would they add in all the snicekrs adlib and improv that they do, they do it all the time just little touches and comments and helping the toehr out of a ditch with their hand things that arents in the script, they so want snickers.

and if the writers were so pro-GSR they would make them shoot those scenes agen but not with the added stuff, its obvious to all that they started on a GSR path but have viered off it, because it would be professional suicide for the show, and also it just looks forced. there is no chemistry there, even between all the other characters there is, but nothing between sara n gris.

and the pair with the biggest chem is snickers, and that mainly comes from the off screen chem that GE n JF have, and it just shows on film.

honestly i know that i, like many others, wouldnt be able to wath CSI if it turned GSR, the pairing literally makes me feel sick, its rather odd...

no matter what ship the go with, if any, there will be some pissed off people, but they would piss off 5 times as many people by making it GSR then making it another ship, prob more then 5 actually, i mean look at this thread for example, most peopel have sed the worst is GSR.

people ship ships and often have ones they cant stand, but there are normally ships, that arent their ship but that they can tolorate, i can tolorate most, if not all, ships cept GSR, and thats the same with lots of people.

with GSR its all or nothing, and there are more that hate it then like it.

so its just a case of numbers, in which case, GSR aint happening.

ok thats waaaaaaaaaaay too much from me on the topic, LOL.

SNICKERS BABY S6 IS OUR SEASON !!! :D :D :D

and as grisso allways says, what cant lie??? the evidence, and all the evidence is pointing towards snickers!!! :D :D :D

2. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Oh well, we could argue for hours because everyone interprets the evidence differently, and there is some evidence for all ships I guess (check out my avvy :D) so it's just best to wait and see ;) But I wouldn't make the mistake of assuming that a particular ship will happen, because TPTB may just as well be teasing all shippers by giving everyone moments here and there, and may end up not really pairing anyone in the end.

3. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

sorry grisslybear, but i totally agree with heartagram69 here...but it's just an opinion.

4. heartagram69

mmmm, im not in the mood to argue either, but there is MORE evidence of snickers then GSR, and snickers isnt forced as GSR is, and has a lot less haters.

evidence of snickers is everywhere, bully for you, pledging mr johnson, last laugh, grave danger, gum drops (they the only ep names i memba off the top of my head)

but there is HEAPS more.

neways, im out, lol.

and yes TPTB were just teasing shippers with the whole GSR thing, and yes they may be doing the same with the other ships, but i dont think they would do it twice, i think they did the whole GSR thing so that they could make another ship in the background, which they have, being snickers, and its coming into the foreground now.

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Worst Likely Straight Couple: Catherine/Warrick... it kind of just came out of nowhere. Besides, like with GSR it runs into the whole boss/subordinate problem... and... I just don't see it.

Worst Unlikely Straight Couple: Sofia/Grissom. I only say unlikely because I just don't think Sofia has any purpose other than stirring up trouble for GSR. Other than perhaps a few "close-calls" or even a kiss, I doubt they will ever go out.

Worst Female Slash: Sara/Sofia. Ick. Just... ick. Though Sofia's ears would make nice handle-bars. Sorry. Had to.

Worst Male Slash: Grissom/Ecklie. Hee... ew. Sorry... it was funny and then there were hideous, nasty images.
    -----------------------

Just to stick up for GSR for a moment, many people have been saying he'll make her miserable, but really, she's only miserable because he doesn't return her flirtations... and I think two lonely people often need one-another. They would understand each other better than say Cath/Grissom... Catherine's all about working through things and overcoming them, wheras Grissom often likes to wallow.

6. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

Oh my, heartagram69, so well said!! I'd add more stuff but my post will have the size of an essay coz I could go on forever :0 and that won't mean much anyway because we see things differently, and that's why we ship different pairings.

Personally, I'd rather have TPTB not pairing anyone in the end than having GSR happening.

and mine! :D

And that's part of the reason why it won'twork. They are too alike. Can you see workaholic Grissom ever giving up his job for any woman? Putting any woman above his bugs? Sara and Grissom are way too alike and they need people with opposite personalites to bring out the part of them someone alike wouldn't be able.

People with equal personalities never work out.

And personalliy I think Sara is in such a need of love that what she feels for Grissom (father figure) she confuses that with love.

Ok, I'm stopping now or, again, I'll end up writing an essay bah!

7. heartagram69

oh yeah go me, lol, yeah sparky i could go on for hours with this, LOL, if onyl i could write actually essays for skool this easy... hmm...

and i would prefer no pairing then having GSR, it makes me *shudder* sick, literally.

8. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I think the worst is GSR. 'nuff said.

9. heartagram69

:D :D :D CACHING SCORE!!!

i think that sara needs someone out there and someone that wears their heart on their sleave COUGH NICK COUGH not someone that from what his face says, could be thinking about bugs or sex and you would never know the difference.

i think gris likes bugs more then sex neway... oh lord.

oh and i just remembered, TPTB sed sara was hooking up with someone from the lab THAT ISNT GRISSOM I REPEAT ISNT GRISSOM!!!

and rick is married, it wont be greg they have a bro/sis thing going on, and hodges well go figure, archie is too young, so that leave

DRUMROLL PLEASE

NICK COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nick would make sara so happy, i mean he would make her do things she never thought she would, he would bring happiness and love into her life with the simplest of gestures, all which grissom wouldnt even think of doing, let alone do.

grissom is married to his job, literally, his life is his job, then his bugs, he doesnt even have an interest in women, which is saying something.

there is no way on earth GSR woul be a healthy relationship, if GSR ever does happen it will fall out within a week, sara would be like, why am i so miserable when i got what i finall wanted, and then she will realise grissom wasnt what she wanted, its what she thought she wants, A HUGE difference.

by placing him on a pedestool she figured she could get hurt, by knowing she couldnt get what she thought she wanted she thought she was saving herself from getting hurt, where she hasnt because she has caused herself pain by focusing only on him, and not realising how wonderful nick is, and how much we all know she luvs him, its in the EVIDENCE.

whooo ok i gotta shut up.

10. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Oh Laura, I was referring to myself, btw. :lol: I was saying I won't say anything more in my post cuz probably the others have posted it. :D So go on..

11. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

How someone could see Cath and Warrick come out of nowhere boggles my mind. Besides Sara saying something to Griss, this is the only other ship that's had spoken and written signs. I think it would have to be more of a dislike of ship than saying it doesnt exist.

Then again how anyone still sees Griss and Sara boggles my mind too. Most people will crush on a teacher/authorative figure once in their lives: I think that was Sara's issue. She was after all his student in San Fransisco. But now that she's been around the team I think she definitely's gotten over Griss and has grown an attachment to Nick. After Gum Drops, I dont know people dont see Snickers.

12. heartagram69

ok i think its time someone did this

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Heartagram, it's one thing to have an opinion, it's another to repeat yourself over and over again. Posting multiple times with the same point is Spamming according to the Board Rules:

I've counted around 7 or 8 posts from you today alone that make Exactly the Same Point repeatedly, and there is really no need for it. You've been given informal warnings regarding Spam in the past, and i really have no desire to repeat myself again.

14. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

GSR & Gofia: worst couples ever!! :mad: :mad:

15. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Haha you don't even need to do a poll to know that GSR will be the most disliked ship. Why? Because it's obvious, it's canon and therefore the most threatening. This is a general CSI shippers board and GSR intereferes with any ship involving Grissom or Sara. A Snicker probably has no problem with Swarrick because she knows it won't happen anyway. So let's see:

1. Snickers don't want it to happen
    2. Sandles don't want it to happen
    3. Grillows don't want it to happen.

So obviously GSR will lose, which is not surprising at all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.