Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I don't Understand why THTB give all the other CSI shows the funny story line moment and not Miami! I have worked Law in forcement, and we used to do crazy prancks all the time and funny stuff just to help us lighten the mood and keep us saine at times when the job may have been stressfull. They are supposse to have all these real law enforcement advisors on set to give them the true feel for what its suppose to be like in the field, But don't get me wrong i like the show I just wish hey give them somemore light hearted fun moment like they do on CSI veges or CSI NY. I think thats what makes the shows worth watching. i like tuning in to see if their going to have a peank pulled or a romantic moment keeps people watching. I also like just the Science stuff and the law enforcement side also. I haven't worked in the law enforcement world fo 10 years now but, I still love it. and if i wasn't so dang old now I would love to be a CSI. You can take the girl out of law enforcment, but you can't take the law enforcement out of the girl!

2. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I agree with you there, it would be more watchable if there were a few more pranks and jokes b/c most of the time they are so serious, i mean look at H you hardly ever see him laugh! you get the odd smile although i do like seeing his tough side :lol: but you enjoy the eppie more if you can laugh or smile at the same time, i love the science part aswell thats the reason why i started watchin it in the first place then i got really into it more b/c of the caracters and especially Horatio,the other shows just arent quite the same,H just seems to give that punch i dunno theres just somethin about him. As i was sayin i do think people would enjoy it more if there was a bit more sence of humor and at the same time it would make it look more realistic.

3. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

I liken CSI Miami as being like one of the best James Bond movies - all the wild toys and seriousness... but yeah, it would be nice seeing H smile more - he's got a really sweet side and he needs to show it more (like in the early seasons when he was so smitten with Yelina - he grinned and smiled like a giddy school boy)...

But is it me, or aren't there little bits of humor tossed in here and there? I mean think of the one-liners and the razzing between Eric and Ryan or even Calleigh with Horatio - I can think of times where there was indeed humor (dry at most but there)...

4. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

We need another funny one like Curse of the Coffin.
    I like the funny moments and think too that there should be more. There are little funny parts or times where I'll chuckle once at something someone says. So yeah TPTB - we need a good lighthearted Miami epi once in a while, please... lol

5. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

OMG!! THAT one was so funny! Of course, I loved the end - just such typical H - BURN BABY BURN! And that stuff with Ryan - hysterical!

Yup, another one like that would be fun - hey, TPTB - why not a goof show for April Fools Day???

And can we get Horatio into some other colored suits??? Something OTHER than black? And unbutton the top button - the poor guy needs to loosen up a bit...

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Oh yes. One of the best episodes, by far. It's nice to see some humor every now and then. I know it needs to be a drama show, but can't we get a few laughs here and there? Like the other CSIs?

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I loved 'Curse of The Coffin' too. Way funny. I hope we get another episode like that too.

8. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Wow "curse of the coffin" i loved that eppie, i couldnt stop laughin!! Ryan was well spooked when the body in the morgue sat up and he ran away :lol: that was very funny! and in the end where Ryan was thankin them for gettin rid of the coffin and they looked at each other to say "well i didnt" :lol: and Ryan "your messin with me right?" :guffaw: it was very funny, we need another one like that :thumbsup:

9. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

hey delkolover!!!

what do you have in terms of spoilers for episode 7.09

this is the summary i have

Power Trip" Ð When a savage killer runs rampant in Miami, Horatio must intervene to stop a member of the police force from getting too close to the case.

who is the member of the police force???

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^haha...woops. I just realized we were way off topic...Good for you to wrangle us back in!

I bet it's Eric. It's always Eric.

Edit: WAIT! I just had a thought! Maybe it's Ryan! And it has something to do with the mini-Ryan! Oh my goodness, could this be character development?! Wait, I don't need to get too excited. There's a strong possibility it's Eric.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

If it was Ryan, wouldnt they just say one of the team, rather than member of the police force? It makes me think that it is a beat officer, not a csi. Although if it is a csi it probably will be Eric! It is a nice idea though, that it has something to do with Ryan and that kid.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im thinking if it was a member of the actual team, it would have said 'team' like Solitaire suggested.
    It makes it interesting - could be that the member of the police force is just your average officer who digs a little too much into the case & Horatio gets suspicious; maybe he's a suspect?
    Considering this case is supposed to be 8 years old, it's possible there's someone on the "inside" that could have his hands dirty in it. Don't know:shifty:

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Rick Stetler? It'd be nice if they'd bring him back. But, maybe the title is a play on names. Frank's last name is Tripp. :)

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Interesting thought. They do like to do things like that (ie: How does that make you kill? - Psychologist; Won't get fueled again - Gasoline)

It's the kind of thing that makes you go hmmmm...:p

15. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I'm going with Tripp too...play on words with the title...Plus, Tripp is a part of the police force and a part of the CSI team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.