Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Holy crapy hes laying a good one her! WHoooooWho!!!!! Cut! Stand in! Whew I believe Eric is teachin Calleigh the anchent art of Toung-Fu! LOL!!!!!! Hes seems to be using his toung chucks on her at the momnent.Lol! Whew that hot! I am trying not to hyperventelate.

Yeah I think Horatio would take his glasses of if he seen that kiss because I believe they would fog up!!!!! Are their anymore pics? Thanks

Thanks for that JonnaRose you have hit the top of the spoiler latter! JonnaRose you are safe this week and will not be cast off the tribe!!! Lol!!!

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Oh my God, you definitely just made my whole year.:thumbsup:
    And now you are my God, really. I'd buy you a drink or anything you want if I could, but cause I can't, well I hope it's enough for now:beer:.
    And the most important thing is I really don't know how I will survive this whole week, it's just impossible to do this.:(

Oh and I have one more request, please someone post the promo if you can on you tube or somewhere else, cause now we all know it will be amazing. :)

3. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

omg i know what you mean, i won't be able to sleep, i'm gonna be thinking in this two the whole week. why they have to torture us with all this waiting. :shifty: but in a good way is gonna be SO WORTH IT, a kiss omggg :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: now i know for sure after i see the episode i'm gonna watch over and over and over again. :lol: and i have to wait till march 3rd and that suc**. hahahha

promo TONIGHT. wwwoooottt <33

4. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

CSISDFlash, There weren't anymore pictures. Just that one. There was an interveiw with the two of them, but that's it. I wish I could find the interview on the TV Guide magazine website or something, but I couldn't.

In the interview they were asked if there would be any Delko and Duquesne babies.:lol:
    So we aren't the only ones who thinks about them have little Erics and Calleighs.

5. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I think we should call the nex thread Miami Heat the anchient art of Toung-Fu! Lol! Seriously we better start getting prepared because I believe we may be gettin a new thread by tommorow after we get through this promo tonight! I like that name any body else got any hot ideas?

6. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

HAHA, do i see a bit of tongue from Emily there? :devil: And i do think that Horatios sunglasses may combust if they witnessed that kiss, i know im half way there just from that picture.

Is there anyway we could get a scan of the article and Q&A session??? I think both Adam and Emily will have some interesting things to say - there just as much Hiphuggers as we are...all we need now is some techno....:devil:

As for a new thread title i like your suggestion - The anchient art of Tongue-Fu....
    Eric would be a black belt or him and Cal would have this master/apprentice thing going on. "Hiphuggers mastering the the anchient art of Tongue-Fu!" haha

Thanks JoannaRose :)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  7. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

hahahahha i really like your new tittle thread :lol: for me that one is perfect. Yeah, we better be prepared, after the promo we def. will need another thread. So you got my vote :D

Ahhhh i need to read the interview :drool:

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Daaaaaaannnnnng!

H's glasses aren't the only ones that fogged up! Holy Crap!:eek: That has got to be next week they have on the same clothes as the picture!
    I was feeling like crap...headache and everything....now, not so much!

Thanks a bunch JoannaRose

9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I think that title is pretty Cute and funny myself! Even if I did come up with it! Lol! Thats one of our big joke around here! We say that we are gonna teach Toung-Fu and then you say, Do you want to see my Toung Chucks! And then you look at them and flick you toung!!! Lol! it gets a pretty good laugh!

I'm sure if someone has a better idea we can vote on it. I just thought that was pretty funny for spur of the moment!

10. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Flash it was an awesome idea - totally love it...i may even have to steal it for use in everyday life :p
    Cal and Eric in all there awesomeness - impacting the lives of everyday people. Is there anything this ship can't do?! I can only hope the promo is just as amazing as everything else about this episode is. Do we know who's written the episode?? I may just have to prepare a thank you email or something...and to think - we were going to riot - not that i was or anything :shifty: Course not :shifty: and that canon was borrowed -i swear!

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*laughing and screaming and jumping and celebrating and generally going absolutely insane... on the inside, cuz I'm at work*

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :drool: :eek: :adore: :luvlove:

I wish I could go outside and run around in circles and wave my arms and whoop and holler... but, again, I'm at work.

Alright, now it's official, I CANNOT WAIT until next Monday. And I agree, we could go with "Miami Heat" as the name of the next thread... though I'm still kind of partial to "The Next Level". :lol:

WOOOOOOOO HOO!!!

12. makeit_takeit

makeit_takeit Civilian

Okay, JoannaRose is so totally my new hero.

Does anybody have any idea how long it takes TV Guide to get to newsstands after they're mailed to subscribers? I need to be on the lookout!

Now's the part where I lose all composure. OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG. Yay! Actual progress, seen with my actual eyes...I literally can't believe it. I'm always waiting for them to build it up then pull the rug out from under me - again - but it looks like this ship is really sailing, people. LOVE!

13. csi Tazz

csi Tazz Dead on Arrival

woooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!:eek::eek: I just saw the picture and all i can say is 'wow' and 'dang its about time':lol::lol:

14. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. u people have no idea how much i am freaking out right now. i may begin to hyper ventilate and that is only half of how excited i am feeling right now. i still can't believe that this is actually happening :):):):):) thank you JoannaRose897 for this and if u can, can u possible tell us what else is in the article???

15. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Has anybosy seen Delkolover? Shes missing out on all the love. She must be gone. I haven't seen Audrey yet either. Boy are they gonna fait when they hit the thread. I can't wait till they see that Picture! They will flip! lol! we may have to send resque after delkolover to get her revived again! lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.