Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ooh, that's an intriguing idea. Maybe some branch of the government was using the victim for experimental purposes (with the vic's permission of course) and something went awry, causing the victim to die... and the government wants to hide it because it's some big government secret thing or something. :lol:

2. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

When in doubt, blame it on the government.

3. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

I STRONGLY suggest that if a mod of a forum tells you to do something, that you don't answer in this manner, or you will find yourself off of the BBS very quickly. If you think that something is unfair, you may PM me, but don't tell the moderator "no" or suggest that she ignore your posts.

Shipper stuff related to spoilers of the specific episode are fine. If things get more general and are going to go on for pages, why not use Shipper Central? You have a whole nice forum specifically set up for that purpose.

4. Sarrkazztic

Sarrkazztic Victim

Especially on a forum where the mods have an ego the size of this place.

5. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Boy, that was stupid.

[​IMG]

6. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I'm not sure if this is old news (I've been avoiding everything about S10 lately, at least since the news about Riley), but what does everyone think about Sofia's return? Personally, I'm really excited for this. I'd kind of forgotten about her recently, but some awesome fanfic featuring her (*cough*PraetorCorvinus*cough*) has reignited my interest in her character. She's a great character, and I can't wait to see what they do with her, especially now that there's a possibility of her coming on as a regular, what with JF only scheduled for 5 episodes and LLS (sadly) gone. It's really nice to see another strong female character added.

7. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

That's what I always loved about Sofia. She was a truly strong female character, who knew a lot about CSI, maybe even more than Grissom. Well, probably not, but definitely a lot. Plus she had good chemistry with the team, I thought. With Greg, for sure.

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I liked Sofia and I hope it is true she is coming back. She was a good female character and I think they need another female around.

9. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I really liked Sofia and I'm glad there's a rumour she's coming back. We'll see how it pans out. But yeah, it'll be nice to see her again. She was a strong, smart and funny woman. I liked how she fit in with the team.

I'm also very glad to have seen the longer promo. :thumbsup: Yay! I'm starting to slowly gain some heart for Season 10. Not too much though, I don't want to be disappointed!

As for Nick and the rest of the characters...to be honest, I like getting only little sneaks and hints about their lives outside of work. I didn't like the Kristy storyline and I don't think I like the idea of him having a relationship on screen. I just don't see how it would contribute to the show or the team or even to Nick. I always thought that Catherine's relationships kinda detracted from the show, (except for Novack where I could see why it was important and how it fit into the story). I just really hope this casting is just a coincidence!! :lol:

Anyway, that's just my two cents. I guess it all remains to be seen once the season actually starts!

10. GregNickRyanFan

Well, it would probably be best to have any gf/wife for Nick, Greg, etc be like Doc and Dave's wives... spoken of on occassion, but never shown.

11. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Yeah. I'm with you on that. I think they should leave these things up to the viewers imagination!

I guess we won't really know what this girl is doing on the show until we see the episode. I am going to try and keep that in mind!

12. tippy

tippy Victim

I totally agree with you. I hope no relationships. It seemed to me that when any character got involved in a relationship GSR, Warrick, etc, the characters changed and not for the better. It seemed the people we once knew disappeared.

13. GregNickRyanFan

I agree with that to an extent, but I think that if we don't see the other half of the relationship ever, the change will not occur. SuperDave hasn't changed since he got married. :lol: So, giving the characters a significant other now and not showing the significant other would be safe and keep the characters from changing.

Then if they show the character we love on the phone with their significant other and we could hear the significant other's voice, they'll sound like the adults on the Charlie Brown cartoon. "wonah wonah". :lol:

14. Saramaniaca

Saramaniaca Victim

This is my last post in this forum.

Honestly, I came in here because I thought this was a site where I could talk about CSI and express opinions in a free and respectful way. But it's not at all.

I tried to express opinions and I tried to be respectful with everybody, but some people didn't do the same about my opinions. And you moderators let them do that.

You mods are biased, you let some shippers in the spoiler thread (about Nick or Cath sentimental life), but disapprove some others (GSR), no matter if it is an spoiler or not (and now GSR is, you like it or not). And you do this due to antiGSR protests, because they don't like GSRs opinions. You, mods, let some long time members to be disrespectful with GSRs, specially if they are new members. I suppose you do that because either you are antiGSR or you don't want to bother the long time members. Maybe both.

I'm sorry if I bothered someone who doesn't deserve it. And I know it was a mistake that phrase I said to smokey: "If you don't want to read me, scroll down". It was a mixing of irony, fun and annoyance for all what I've said before.

By the way, you need to know that some GSRs don't express freely their opinions here because they know they can't. Ask them. I've already explained why.

I think you should read, if you haven't, or re-read again the pages of the links below and think about it, think about all what I've said:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58759&page=42
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58759&page=43
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58759&page=44

I quit this site... That's what some of the long time members, antiGSR, wanted since my first post. And I'm sure the next will be a GSR member too. And the next... and so on. Why? I don't like repeat myself.

Please, eliminate me. I don't find how to do it and I don't want to waste more of my time here.

A last advice. Since this is an antiGSR site, you should emphasize it, for everybody to know where they are.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Saramaniaca, This is site is not anti-GSR. I know other people don't like GSR. You don't have to leave because people don't like GSR. It's don't bother me, I just read it and move on. You can talk about Sara or Grissom in the spoiler. I know Sara is coming back for 5 episode, so she is the spoiler that you can talk about. I don't know when Grissom return to the show. I'm sorry that you have to leave.

I wondering what kind of job that Greg will work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.