Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

Seriously.I need a new episode now.But at least the repeat would be a good one.

2. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

I don't like the new character at all. She does nothing for the team and has no chemistry with the rest of the case.
    I still don't get what CBS was thinking, I really don't.

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Don't forget, AJ Cook guest stars on tonight's episode of Law & Order: SVU at 10pm. :thumbsup:

Tonight's repeat of 'JJ' will be preempted :( by Live To Dance because of President Obama's speech at 8:30pm.

New episode next week! :)

4. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

It's just a money thing. No need in renegotiating a new contract when they can bring in someone new for a fraction of the price. And CBS is smart enough to realize most of CM's viewers are probably women who tune in for Thomas Gibson and Shemar Moore.

5. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

As I was trying to say before the black-A-few-words-from-our-sponsor screen ate my message,

I have a few comments on last night's episode. Who else suspected the expert the minute he showed up?

Now, on to Reed's problems. I think these will turn out to be normal job-related stress. But, as we've had plenty of opportunity to see ever since we found out about Reed's mom, he's not so secretly afraid he'll end up like her. So when Reed starts feeling stressed out, his subconscious jumps to the conclusion that his paranoid schizophrenia(sp?) is kicking in and produces what I'm guessing are two possible physical symptoms--the headaches and the sensitivity to light.

6. electra

electra Pathologist

I did not suspect the expert, Elayne.

I was a little uneasy for most of the episode .The dead animals ,Reid being affected and the leader of the cult was overall a little freaky.It was entertaining ,still.I like how Hotch is so perceptive but I want Reid to confide in his friends about his problems.Garcia and Morgan were awesome as usual.

On another note,I SO want an I Pad!!:lol:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

This episode reminded me a lot of the CSI episode, "Mascara". Unfortunately, I didn't like that one either. ;) This was kind of weird for me, but yeah...I suspected the expert at first too.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The episode was okay. I don't think they'll make Reid schizophrenic though cause he can't have that and be an agent and as far as I know he isn't planning on leaving the show or anything.

I knew the professor was the killer the minute I saw his reaction to the photos Reid and Morgan showed him. The reaction was not genuine.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I haven't seen the show yet.

Electra, his name is Hotch, not Hodges.

10. electra

electra Pathologist

^ Thanks. I guess I am mixing CM and vegas again.

11. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Not bad episode. I didn't care/understand much about the religion stuff. It just confused me. All I know is that the professor killed people to promote his book. :wtf: I also suspected him the first time he came out. He was focused much.

Next week looks better.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree. This one I definitely don't care to watch again. Too much dismenberment, decapitation, bloody ceremonies for my taste.

The one thing I did enjoy, which has been happening more and more, is that Prentiss is being given more part in making the profile. I used to complain that she just only asked the "but how and why", and she is much smarter than that, and I think that lately she has been given much more to work with.

13. GregNickRyanFan

I know how you feel. I always mix up the names Hodges and Hodgins (from Bones), they are way too similiar of names lol.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Question: After this week’s Reid-centric episode of Criminal Minds, I need some major scoop! Is Reid OK? Matthew Gray Gubler isn’t leaving, is he? —Brandi
    Ausiello: I don’t think Gubler is going anywhere. There’s little to no discussion of Reid’s headaches in the next batch of episodes, and no news is good news, right? Meanwhile, I have a hunch Paget Brewster’s swan song will play out around Episode 17 or 18 when a dangerous criminal from Prentiss’ past breaks out of jail and goes hunting for her.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/latest-from-ausiello-26th-january-2011.html#ixzz1CC45tUag
    Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

I know she mentioned that this was her last season, but is it 100% official?

15. GregNickRyanFan

Didn't care for tonight's episode much at all. Too much of the unsubs and not enough of the team members and definitely not enough profiling.