George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

And of course I can't watch it :( Why on earth can I never watch this stuff? Sucks! :(

Every day I find one more thing I hate about living in damn old fashioned Germany!

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

3. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

Of course I can't watch that either. So many things I can't watch over here. :(

Gumdrops is one of my favs as well. It was such a good Nicky episode. Really showed him. Loved how he and Sara "lead" the episode. I wish they could do something like that again. Nick works so well with everyone doesn't he? :)

I was surprised when I listened to the commentary to learn the story was originally written for Grissom. It would have been a totally different episode.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

They actually showed it twice last night that I saw. :D Which is really strange because I channel-switch on Monday nights like crazy. (can't stand CBS's Monday night comedies! :shifty:)

I love his face in it - the big wide eyes (chocolate! :drool:). I wonder if maybe they threw something at him to get his hand exactly right for that snowball? [​IMG]

Susan

5. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I caught the holiday clip last night too - I'm surprised they showed it twice. I'm glad they included George.

6. CSIFAN11

CSIFAN11 Dead on Arrival

7. Jacquie

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Darn, I missed it last night! :lol:
    We always watch Monday Night Football, but when it's over I switch to CBS and watch H50 after the hubby falls asleep. Last night he stayed awake and we watched something else :( :p

It's Tuesday so I will be ALL over CBS tonight, and I'm pretty sure I'll get lucky and see it. :thumbsup:

I'm thinking maybe they had him throw his hand up in a fake catch, like they did in 73 Seconds, and then they shopped the snowball in, but any way it's done, he's adorable. Can't wait to see it nice and big! (And if it's played during one of my recorded shows, I'll be able to replay and pause it later without being teased :lol:)

9. Jacquie

50 was a repeat last night so you weren't missing anything. I usually don't watch shows if they are repeat episodes.

10. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I figured it was, but I just started to watch 50 this season, so any repeats from the first season are first timers for me. It's in the dvr list anyway, so I can still check it out, but lunch times are usually reserved for CSI repeats on Spike. :lol:

11. Jacquie

Ward Girls, mods and other fans my I present Lucky thread #13 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.