Sleepless.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by BlueDiamondStar, Jun 3, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

[CHAPTER 4]
    *PART 2*
    It felt so weird. But it's the remedy he was looking for...
    Flick!
    And it was all...
    Hot searing pain spread out along the hot liquid burning his skin and tingling slowly, letting out his power of life, the energy...
    It was a feeling he was never supposed to feel. But he did. It was never meant to happen, not that soon...
    Flick!
    Once more. He led out the same feeling letting it to crawl onto his skin spraying out its crimson life...
    It didn't feel that bad at all...

"took a ride to the end of the lane... where no one ever goes... ended up on a broken train with nobody i know... but the pain and the longings the same when you're dying... now i'm lost and i'm screaming for help alone..."

He played with the blade licking the blood off... It tasted same, metalic taste seeped into his soul...
    Then he reached over and grabbed something from under the bed. It was a bottle of his old bronze buddy. He looked at it then put it to his lips and drunk it all empty slowly enjoying the moment....

"more than this... whatever it is... baby i hate days like this... when it rain rain rains..."
    He put the bottle down and took his new shiny friend again...
    The feeling of freedom was too close, too overwhelming...
    So he put the blade along the blue-ish lining along his arm and pushed it deep into his skin pouring out the scarlett shade....

"it took me back to the end... of everything... i taste it all, i taste it all... the tears again... outside the rain's fallin down... there's not a drop that hits me... scream at the sky but no sound is leaving my lips..."
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    Ahh this is it for today. I'm drained and my brain is dry... Enjoy!

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

wow wow wow please read mine now

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^_^
    will do that now:)

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Will do an update to Hurricane in few minutes

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

[CHAPTER 5]
    *five years later*
    It was a long and very hot day even if it was only midday. He felt so exhausted. Sun was making it even harder let alone the heat. He hated patrols. He was a patrol just little over year and he was tired already. All these chases made him feel like he's been hit by a train. And now this empty road was killing him. Who was that idiot, who sent him patrolling on this terrible highway, in the first place? And why he was alone again?
    Not that he hated bikes, but, come on, alone in heat like this, seriously?
    He was so taken over by his thoughts that he almost missed a car that seemed to driving on its own.
    "Now great, another drunken" he gritted his teeth and went after car.
    "Well, well, what do we got here?" he said eying the car and driver, "Licence and papers please." for the millionth time he asked and checked the documents writing down the information in his notebook.
    He walked around the car taking in any suspicious details.
    "Sir, please step out of the car. Slowly." he said carefully stepping to the drivers side. But the driver had other thoughts. He let the young cop close enough then pushed him back and took off. Young man staggered backwards but managed to keep his footing and rushed to his bike and started chase.
    He was almost ahead of the car and was ready to stop the guy when unexpected happen. A few gunshots echoed in the heated air and the car violently swayed trashing into the motorcycle yanking it off the road.
    Poor cop flew sideways and hit the ground hard while car took off.
    When the dust and smoke cleared there was no sign on the road, not even a screech of a tyres that would indicate there's something happened...
    Nothing that could help the young man in danger...
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Yeah, I'm evil I know that and for now I let it stay that way :devil:
    Enjoy!

8. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

wow me wants more

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

And you're getting ;)
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    [CHAPTER 6]
    *two years later*
    He was sitting in the locker room fuming in anger. Today was another horrible day in his new job he started to dislike now. First it was alarm that didn't wake up him on time, at least nightmare did it. Then it was car that refused to move. Then he was too late to get to crime scene and now it was very mad Eric who almost sent him flying through glass wall. He now felt exhaustion from the fuss. He just wished to get the job he could be safe and that he loved.
    Was that too much to ask?
    With a sigh he slowly got up. He felt like an old man with all the small aches he felt shooting through his spine, on top that he felt another migraine attack on the way.
    He slowly walked to his locker and took his meds. Only then he realised he needed water, the same water that he accidentally left back at Break Room.
    Great, now he had to go back there. But he didn't feel like returning there, not after that assault, so he walked back to his lab and sat down.
    He looked around the place and realised that the water supply was removed and vending machine was out, in hallway.
    With a feral growl he got up and walked to the machine and pushed the button for plain water.
    What he didn't see was a dark figure, hidden behind the corner at the end of the hallway, watching him popping pills and washing them down with water. The figure watched the young man for a moment more before disappearing.

Ryan Wolfe, a patrol officer- turned to CSI, was having a secret. And someone was very interested to find out what exactly was this secret....
    But there was another person silently spying the young man, and he was worried about him. He watched his CSI returning back to his lab, slightly limping, and then went back to his office. There was few things he was willing to learn about the youngest team member.
    He sat at his desk and took out a manila folder and continued reading it....
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ENJOY!

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

yay and check out the comment i added to mine tho and you might need it

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

[CHAPTER 7]
    It was another horrible day. And it was very annoying. He felt like a walking zombie. It was the third shift in a row and he hadn't slept in days. On top of that was terrible headache he couldn't cover even with the meds. He felt like he was going to drop dead at any minute.
    He stood at the crime scene almost done photographing. Suddenly he had to grab the closest sailing of the building's stairs. It felt like the whole world was swaying and spinning.
    This isn't good, he thought. He waited for the dizzy spell to dissipate then glanced around. Luckily no one noticed his weakness.
    He overlooked the crime scene for the tenth time and finally was satisfied. Looked like he was done here, so he walked back to his car for water.
    "Ryan are you ok?" Alexx's voice startled him.
    "I'm fine" he brushed it off.
    But Alexx wasn't going to let that pass, "Honey, you don't look good. Come here, sit down" she guided Ryan to the shaded bench under the tree.
    "Sweetie, you feel so hot. Are you sure you're ok?" Alexx was really concerned.
    "Alexx I'm fine, really. Just the heat." he tried to get away but the look in Alexx's eyes... "Well, casual headache, that's all." he added. But no matter how hard he tried to act normal he failed when everything went dark....

"Ryan! Ryan? Wake up sugar!" Alexx called out and splashed bit water on Ryan's face. It seemed helping.
    "What happened?" Ryan asked surprised. When he managed to pass out?
    "It's ok sweetie. You'll be fine. We gotta get to the hospital."
    "No!" he yelped in horror, "I don't want..."
    But Alexx was not giving any chances, "No. You will come. It's an order."
    "Please no. I'll go home and sleep till I feel better." he tried to avoid another hospital visit. After all what's happened he didn't need another paragraph in his records.
    "What's going on here?" another voice came from behind.
    "Oh, Horatio. Nothing much just Ryan's refusing hospital visit." Alexx got the wore before Ryan opened his mouth.
    "What happened?"
    "I suspect possible heat stroke" she said looking at Ryan who now looked like going to pass out.
    Horatio viewed the young CSI while he sat on the bench slightly swaying.
    Few seconds and suddenly he let go of the water bottle and slumped backwards on the bench....

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

[CHAPTER 8]
    "Shit!" he cursed waking up at dimly lit hospital room. It was empty and he was glad about it. He glanced at the clock, it was night already.
    What has happened? He had no recollection of what happened after he finished photographing. He was very confused by this fact. But there was nothing he'd change.
    Sighing he tried to sit up slowly though, but suddenly a sharp pain shooted up his spine jolting through his brain.
    "OW!" he yelled not realising how loud it actually came out.
    This was freaking him out. He hoped it has nothing to do with past, even though deep inside he felt it was.
    "Oh god" he sighed trying not to think about what can happen if his worst fear comes true.
    "Hey sugar" the door suddenly was open and Alexx came in. "Are you feelin better?"
    "I think so. But what happened? I don't remember." he asked still puzzled.
    "You suffered minor sun stroke plus your migraine was acting up. You passed out."
    "That explains pretty much"
    But Alexx had something else to say. "Ryan there is something else I wanted to talk about with you." she said becoming serious. It made Ryan suspicious.
    "Why didn't you say anything that you got shot during patrols?" she asked looking right into his eyes.
    "I just... Well it didn't matter... Until now, obviously. I know I should but it felt unnecessary."
    "But honey, you do realise how serious is your condition. What if something occured and we needed information?"
    "I never thought about that. I... I just didn't want to relive all what happened that day." he turned his gaze away.
    "I know it's hard for you. But your condition has worsened. The bullet fragments have shifted. You need surgery asap." she said it looking into Ryan's eyes. He looked completely frightened.
    "Alexx, I'm scared. I don't want to loose anything. Back then I was already frightened enough. But now I just... I can't..." his voice trailed as the tears started to roll down his cheeks leaving silver trails.
    "Aww baby." Alexx hugged Ryan holding him tightly as the lone star fell down the sky outside and few more blinked towards the ocean.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    As always- ENJOY!

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Ooooh boy cant wait for more and you've given me an idea for something. Kiitos

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh goodie:)
    There's only about two more chapters left...
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    [CHAPTER 9]
    *couple years later*
    He was sitting on the beach for the most of the day.
    Finally he had three days off and he decided to stay on the beach.
    His mind was still returning back to the day couple years back when he was so terrified of loosing all he had. Though he wasn't free yet. And possibly won't ever be. The shards were still there. They couldn't risk of taking them out yet so they stayed waiting for the day they move again, because they were "too close".
    What the hell meant "too close"? Wasn't everything these days "too close"? Hell, he already was "too close" to loose his sight, "too close" to loose his life, even that "too close" to loose all his money at once. But he still risked. He still was in denial.
    Suddenly he felt the urge to go back and play the game. The game he need to play to get off things he wanted not to think of. He stood up and pulled out his pills. In a trained motion he flipped a bunch in his mouth and left the beach.
    ---
    It was like standing in front of the train that was moving full speed.
    He couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't feel. There was just a dull silence. A complete emptiness in his chest. He was completely oblivious to the world around him, and especially very angry Rick Stetler. He didn't see the older man telling him that he's fired, telling him he's thrown out like a piece of shit. There were only stars dancing in front of young man's glazed eyes. He was in complete shock. In shock the he didn't see the obvious, that he stepped over the line, that he wasn't careful enough.
    His mind was empty and his body trying but failing to react. He felt paralysed.
    And with stars still swimming in his vision he slipped deep into darkness....
    ---
    He woke up with a scream. But when his brain came to life he couldn't remember a thing. It was only this feeling still lingering somewhere between the layers of his his consciousness. For a while he just sat at his bed trying to wake his mind.
    After the incident at lab it was even harder to regain his composure every morning.
    The doctor said it was due to a lot of reasons starting the day he got the scar on his arm. He slided his fingers over the scar. There was still the black hole in his memory from that time, but one thing he sure remembered...
    The person who did this to him. And now he had to start over his life in sake of the fight for the job he wanted back.
    The one at television definately wasn't for him. Gun range was closer. Bodyguard- even closer. The hardest of all- fighting addiction. The addiction he had for years but he never admitted. Now he had to. And now one last step before return...
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    ENJOY!

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist