Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 14, 2014.

1. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

You seem to be suffering from delusions of grandeur and vertigo by public opinion. You don't belong in this forum. You're either way underage or clearly someone who wants to harm this place.

Edit: I apologise for dropping to this poster's level.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Or Grissom... I mean Billy Petersen clearly doesn't want to return even for a guest spot... So like the Criminal Minds' character (no spoiler but you know whose I am talking about ^^) they could kill him off without bringing back the actor...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  3. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

But for the crew behind CSI kill Grissom or Catherine would be too easy, they like to feel pain to this characters, they love the long and painfull deads.

4. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

To quote the football coach Jim Mora from where you derived your screen name, I doubt you know "diddley-poo" about the inner workings of a CSILV production. Google it.

Keyboard warriors. So mid-2000s.

5. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I thought the same about Grissom. Especially after season 5 finale which I saw fifth time yesterday night in my country. But, yes I think it could be too easy for writers..

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Press Release for "Under my Skin" and "The End Game"

Susan

7. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Huh...first ep involves wife of SDCL Director...could that be Nick's decision? He's asked to take over the SDCL?

8. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

Gotcha!

But seriously this second half of season we had a lot of episodes about the relationship between the Dad's and his Childrens when they take hard choices, i can see how in some way all the filler episodes of this second half have something to do with how D.B. Russell deal with Maya and the Gig Harbor Killer.

Now in this last two episodes we have cases around two twins and i am not talking about the crap of the Gig Harbor Killer, we have in the 15x17 one episode around two female twins and later in the 15x18 we have two twins "Amelia and Margo Vance" or at less they will be twins.

So let me guess, the twins of the 15x17 are killers and the twins of the 15x18 are victims?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

That would make sense

10. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

Since I've ignored any previews with those two words, I have no idea about these plots. Nina Tassler sure seems in hurry-up mode to get the season over and done with. Jeez.

11. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Tell me about it.

As for the finale, if the writers want to go for a darker, more tragic ending then they might kill off Sara or Greg (although, after seeing spoiler pictures of them looking unscathed, I'm kinda doubtful now). If they want the ending to be more bittersweet and not take away from Nick's exit and/or the second person being in peril (who I'm sure will be one of the newer characters, if not Finn or Russell), they will probably kill off Ecklie. He is the only guest star in the credits who was on the show since season 1, so maybe he's the one who's going to die. Even though that would create a lot of drama for Morgan and maybe Hodges, in a way, since their parents are/were dating; like "Karma to Burn", it probably won't last long.

I don't know, I'm kinda debating whether or not I'll even watch the finale.

12. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I don't know if someone notice this, but Person Of Interest in Tuesday in normal time slot had 1.4 in 18-49 and 9.28 mln overall. So it means that CSI special episode from 27.01.15 had better performance than PoI from last tuesday (03.02.15) so CBS should think about this that their veteran get better rating in the same timeslot and another Stalker had 1.3 from last night and 7.34 mln.

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Personal opinion:
    They're going to keep "CSI" on Sunday nights at 10pm for at least one more (short?) season. They don't really have another show that they want to tank in the ratings except possibly "H5O". (& maybe "NCIS: LA" which they've done enough damage to by putting it on Monday at 10pm!)

This is from the CSIWritersRoom. This still does not make it definite that "CSI" is coming back for a season 16 (neither Miami nor NY wrote "series" finale episodes!). That will only be when CBS puts out a press release of renewed shows with "CSI" on it.

Susan

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Well, even if it doesn't come back. If they do Nick's exit right, then that could also be a series finale.

15. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie