The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

To self: Why do you have to not have immunity to whatever this is? I don't want to get sick!

And why are teeth shifting? I can't go on with a space between teeth and have to get a stupid cap. Grrrrr!

To my virtual Liepard Pokemon: Learn some decent moves, because you're useless atm.

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To mom's friend's wife:

Get over it, dammit!! I won $40 in the first half of the SB. Get over it, stop acting like a whining bitch!! :scream:

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To mom,

what's up with you today? Why are you so yelling?
    It was around 4am then 9.30am and now at 11.23am you do that again and again waking me up from interesting dreams. BTW one dream actually consisted of Jon so I don't likey to get pulled out of dreams having Jon in them.
    But I still don't see why you have to yell. Granny won't get you better if you keep yelling at her. She'll start crying again and we both don't like her crying.

Phone,

please keep holding on. I've found couple good ones that are still new but for low prices so I'm not buying used ones for same price. So phone keep holding your guts bit more and when I get the job I'll buy a replacement for you.

Dear brain,

please can you be more memorizing than now? Why you reminded me of that oil bottle lid I forgot to put back on last night during waffles making just now when mom probably noticed when cooked her breakfast? Do I need brain training now to keep you on track?

Muse, my dear,

where the hell are you?! Come out right away!
    I need your services and soon!

Plot bunnies!
    Same for you!

4. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Damn you media player why won't you copy Deep Shadows And Brilliant Highlights?? Friggin' hate you so much right now!!

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I HATE having to text people to tell them to check their email! :klingon:

I HATE having to email people to tell them to check their texts! :klingon:

Don't HAVE the stupid services if you aren't going to use them!!

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I hate it when you send someone a PM on FB and they never respond or take too long.

7. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Why can't someone just play nice for a damn change instead of being snooty and bitchy >< hate that as it grinds my gears!!

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Come on mom!! If you didn't record something, maybe I did. The DVR doesn't record shows by itself unless you have it set up as to record the series. :scream:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To game site:

We wanted you to FIX the errors in the game we love, but instead you remove the game? It would be really easy to fix the particular errors in that particular game.... especially when they were really simple errors to fix. Why did you just decide to remove the game instead of even trying to fix it first?

10. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Why are you blanking me on the site when i friggin' include you in topics only for you to not include me? Last time i play nice ball now it's hard ball

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Why is it so easy to gain weight and so hard to lose it?! I know I am have lost 52lbs, but these last couple weeks have been really hard on me and I want to get to my next goal and it F&*#ing sucks sometimes.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To my laptop:

What is the deal? Yesterday I was online and it was fine, then it disconnected me, then reconnected me for a short time. So, when it disconnected me from the internet again, I just said forget it and went to shut it down. But then it comes up and says some programs are not shutting down properly and I have to wait or cancel them. So I wait and then it finally shuts down.

I try to bring it up today and its slow to start, finally loads the desktop, but when I try to click on the firefox icon on my desktop, it won't load the menu so I can click "open" then my cursor freezes. So I restart and it still won't load the menu to open firefox. Then it comes up and says explorer is not responding and I can shut it down or restart. Well, I thought it meant the explorer browser which I had tried to open when firefox's open menu wouldn't load. So I click shut down explorer and then it just goes to the blank desktop background and wouldn't do anything. I just got sick of messing with it. I wanted to shut it down normally, but the screen was just the blank background, so I had to shut it down by pushing the button. :sigh: And now I have to use the PC desktop again. And I had to load java to it since it didn't have it so I can play the other games on the game site to get my weekly badges. Why are computers so complicated?

Dear laptop, when I try you tomorrow, please please work properly and don't give me any issues, okay? I'd really appreciate it.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

NECK!!!

STOP HURTING!!!

IT'S BEEN LIKE WHAT, OVER 2 WEEKS ALREADY AND YOU STILL ACT UP!

BEHAVE!!!

I'M TIRED OF YOU!!!

-------

Dear TV channels,
    please wouldn't it make sense to stop that damn tradition of showing Titanic every year at the same day?
    We got the point already!
    I'm now gonna miss one more Tuesday and it makes two Miami episodes already:mad:

And I'm gonna miss one Thursday too, because of that damn voting discussion, on top of one already!
    And what do you think I need more to know about that DAMN voting? Not me nor not my family and those around me! A DAMN waste of airtime for USELESS garbage!

AND THAT MAKES ME MISS YET ANOTHER MENTALIST EPISODE:mad::scream::brickwall:

MY TWO FAVE TV SHOWS!!!:brickwall:
    GRRR:scream:

-----

NOKIA!

ANSWER MY EMAILS AND TWEETS ONCE AND FOR ALL!

----
    RIMI!

ANSWER MY DAMN EMAIL ALREADY!
    I'M TIRED OF WAITING!

---

PASSPORT!

RETURN! I NEED YOU VERY MUCH!

14. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

To the damn snooty cow

Play nice or i'll not include you in anymore topics unless you play nice otherwise naff off!!

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Left ear: Why can't you act up during the day with the noises? I can't sleep when it sounds like you are noisy.