Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:lol: Heyaaaa.. D/L, Angell/Flack.. I don't know if I ship them. I guess I didn't, I'm all for Mac and Stella but my wishes for them are hoping that they love each other. As long as they don't cheat on each other, that would be great. I would really love to see them happily together. I was smiling when I saw D/L's hands touched at the last scene. It was great! I never thought that their love were that strong.

Lindaaaa.. Lindaaaaa.. I thought of reading, but I can't get myself to concentrate yet. ;) You ah.. Made me laugh because of your clones. Aw, I love your Christmas wall in the Wallpaper thread. It was awesome. Santa Claus granting us our wish this Christmas? :adore:

Have to go rest before :(.. Take Care - Asprine :)

Vave, I guess I have short-term memory due to sick. I wanted to tell you that you danced really well since the first day you posted that picture but I always forget. You're great, dear! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  2. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Like Mac needs to have his equal in a romantic relationship which is STELLA! I mean like if you read books they have mental equals. Someone who they can have a smart conversation with. (Sorry, we went through ALL of this in the Odyssey). Since I'm thinking Odyssey I'll compare and contrast. Odysseus could not keep a relationship with Calypso that wasn't sensual because she was not his equal. Sure she was a goddess but still Penelope was his equal. Let's call the she nit Calypso and Mac'll be Odysseus. Wait, I don't even think Mac and the she nit are together so this analogy doesn't even work. But the POINT to all this is that Stella and Mac complete each other. They are each other's equals.

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thanks Aspirine! :)

Okay, that kiddy cat pic is just darling!!! The actually congruence between the two.......* melts*

Okay. Totally went shopping this morning for balck friday! And totally got the $300 coupon at Sports Authority!:bolian::thumbsup::lol:

Then I went to Kohl's and OMG! that line was backed up to the end of the store!!!!:eek: So, my aunt and I decided to scout a little. I was in the jewelry section and wow, I thought Mac was following me the whole seeing what I might pick up. I almost called out his name saying that Stella would like this.:p Good thing I didn't. The last thing I need is half the store looking at me like I'm crazy.:guffaw:

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Linda, your clones line has me :lol:
    That was funny.
    But I do see what you mean, they weren't quite themselves.. not touching or flirting.
    That's what I like about Stella/Mac. They don't need to say much, just a look or a touch and we know they are in love. And I prefer to see it that way on a Crime Show such as CSI NY. Very subtle things like what is between Mac and Stella. That doesn't mean that they aren't making out in the closet, it means I don't need to see it. ;) His arm on the small of her back is just as intimate as them making out on camera. That's just my opinion.

I'm not all for the 'cannon' aspects of relationships. To me, it's more fun to use our imagination to visualize their relationship. That's why D/L made me go... :rolleyes: :wtf:

5. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

That is SOOOO true! I mean Mac was like in his shell in season 1 and is still in a shell. Stella totally took off his tie. Like no one else would have been allowed to do that. After all the help she had given him, that was a very intimate gesture. I mean they show their feelings in very different ways. So that's my opinion... yeah, that's it...

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Awww, that cat pic is adorable. The cats and Mac and Stella in the Ride In...very similar, and both so cute!

Wow, 992 posts (well, 993 when I post this!) Not long till Mac and Stella #14, which hopefully will be luckier than number 13!

About the lack of M/S in 'The Box' - I haven't seen it, but I gather it's meant to be D/L's ep. Well, now L. is pregnant, sooner or later she'll go off on maternity leave, and hopefully there'll be more focus on Mac and Stella then. We know we have the story with
    Stella keeping something from Mac. Potential hurt feelings/fight/make up - yay!

I have a mug at home and it has this pic of two dinosaurs on it, one is a guy dinosaur, the other a lady one and on the back it says 'The FIERCE dinosaur was TRAPPED inside his cage of ice until the LOVELY OTHER DINOSAUR came and melted it with KIND THOUGHTS and LOVING WORDS. Now they STAND TOGETHER on the hill, telling each other stories and feeling the WARMTH of the sun on their backs'.

Remind you of anyone?:adore:

Mac was trapped inside a 'cage of ice' until lovely Stella came and melted it with kind thoughts & loving words - check the pics!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The one with the tie scene is from pastmyshoulder, all the others from CSI Caps.

And here are the 'lovely dinosaurs'
    [​IMG]

They are made by the 'Edward Monkton' company, which also does notebooks/keyrings/soft toys of this and other cartoons. The dinosaurs one is called A Lovely Love Story.

Dinosaurs pic from campusgifts.com where you can buy this stuff.

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Thanks for the pics, macsLady!:bolian:
    I love them especially the one from 1x23 'What you see is what you see' (correct me if I'm wrong) I loved how Stella untied Mac's tie. That scene was one of the sweetest ones ever! In 'american dreamers' he fixed it again but few eps later ta-dah. healing process finished (of course with Stella's help) and mac's happy to meet other women again..ok he didn't have a drink with stel but still I loved it that Mac did what Stella wanted him to do..hehe her opinoin is veeeery important to him!
    I can't believe we're up to reach thread #14 :eek: I mean we just started #13..well that's a proof that Mac and stella are a very vivid ship...more than any other and that nothing can ever come between them ;)
    I'm looking so forward to the scene where Mac finds out about what's Stel's hiding from him:).

8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey Everyone, just thought I'd drop by and let you know, I'm here as promised to open the new thread. :D

Heatherrrrrrr, it's so nice to have you with us again. *Runs up and hugs you real tight* Come visit us more often. ;)

Well I haven't seen the new ep yet, I'm going to go and watch it soon. :D Like tonight I mean, I hear we didn't have many good Smacked scenes. :( Aww well, I'm still holding out hope that something good is going to come out of this season... :D Hope you're all keeping well. :D

*Hugs*

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*is gobsmacked* Damn, there's a strong resemblance there! The expression on Mac and the cat are freaky identical... *pokes TPTB* How's that for evidence?

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Wow Karu, until you pointed that out, I hadn't noticed, I haven't read all the posts, just scanned them quickly, but wow, you're right, the resemblence is uncanny, in a really cute kind of way. :adore: That has to be on of my all time fave Smacked scenes, it's sooo cute. :adore: I think it's time we returned to cute scenes like this. *Coughs* TPTB, I hope you're taking notes. *Coughs* ;)

Link to Mac/Stella #14 Congrats on the new thread everyone. :D *Hugs*

Could one of the mods close this thread please?

Many thanks. :D

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  11. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

Re: Mac/Stella #13 -

yes in that picture it does look like mac and stella have a little secret and he looks like "a cat that swallowed the canary"

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Re: Mac/Stella #13 -

Thread is closed. Thread #14 is located here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.