Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's who I thought it was, but I wasn't sure. Last time I saw a pic of him he was much younger LOL.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Very :drool:

3. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Thanks for posting the pic and video, they're wonderful! :D *sighs and goes to watch it again*

4. sharp52092

Eric is a storyteller at the SAG Awards this year

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually he was one in the past that actually said. I remember seeing the video of him doing it.

6. sharp52092

Oh, my bad

7. Dizzney

I found the video of it and uploaded it...it is poor quality. I got it from somewhere else...I think ericszmanda.net.

8. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

I've never seen that clip before. Living in England I've never heard of that storytelling tradition before, so I found it really bizarre watching it before I understood the history behind it. I thought it was like an Actor's Anonymous meeting, where people applaud you for being brave enough to admit you're an actor ;) I wonder if he wrote that himself. It's certainly given me a few new ideas involving Eric holding a whip...

9. Dizzney

Well funny that you mention that because a couple of years ago I did this manip. :lol: But the whip is missing. :(

10. sharp52092

Whoa! Don't think I've ever seen that before

It's Indiana Szmanda :lol:

11. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

I'm not quite sure how to type the noise I just made on seeing that manip. Something like "yieowsa!" Thanks Dizzney :D I remember your Frank N Furter manip from a while ago too, you certainly have a talent for them. The facial expressions go so well with the body they're imposed on.

"Indiana Szmanda", love it!

ETA I've just realised there isn't a CSI calendar for this year. I am sad. Wanted Eric to be my Mr October :D

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  12. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

LOL, love the picture, Dizzney :)!! oh, great, now I just pictured him being in "Raiders of the Lost Arc" :lol:.

Also thanks for posting the video and photo for Marg's ceremony :D:D:D!!!

Wow, that would be so cool to watch this year (the storyteller thing on SAG awards) :D!!

Greg's in one of the promo pictures; it looks like he may be working with Morgan again, nice :):).

13. sharp52092

I think we'll get some Greg/Morgan scenes tonight since there was that pic that Elisabeth posted on Twitter awhile back of her and Eric and another with her and GE

14. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

As much as I liked Catherine's send off for the most part and the overall story arc, I was so disappointed that there weren't any individual goodbyes at the end, between her and the other team members or one on one scenes :(. I wonder what she would've said to Greg; or just seeing them hug (well you sorta did, but it faded out quickly so I don't count it) would've been enough :(.

15. sharp52092

You don't need spoiler tags Lilith :) just need them until it airs throughout all of U.S.

Yeah not much of hug, a little goodbye, or even a team dinner scene :( me not happy

I'm tryin' to think what she could have said, I guess we'll need to write or keep our eyes out for fanfics or write them ourselves

My idea is she could have talked about how he's come a long way since the lab rat days and even Play with Fire