George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Hey, the Monte Walsh look is amazing! Love the hair and adore the scruff :drool: :lol:

I didn't mind the long-ish hair he had in S6, but I didn't like the stache. I don't think it suited him. Though, if Nicky were to grow some scruff...I'd be a very happy fangirl :lol:

As to the Evel hairstyle, not that bad in my opinion, but not my favourite look on him. My favourites, if I had to choose, would be the way his hair is now or the buzz :D

2. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

HAIR extensions for his Evel role

3. Stokes626

Stokes626 Witness

I just watched Monte Walsh last night. I have to say, i didnt really think it was that great of a movie. It was just okay. But i did love our gorgeous Texan Shorty. He did a great job! Absoutley love him! I wasn't happy about what happened to him in the end, but i still liked him. IMO the best part was when they were revealing their real names to each other, and they ask Skippy what his real name is and he goes "Skippy!" :lol:

As for the hair contriversy, i personally love the buzz look on him, especially season 5, like in Viva Las Vegas. :drool: But then there's also the season 3 Clean Cut Look. I'm a fan of the clean cut look honestly. But when season 7 came on and he had the longer hair look, at first i didnt like it but then it "grew" on me. ;)

The Evel look, at first i was like "Oh my god!" when i saw the blonde, but then as you watch the movie, you kinda forget that its George and really believe that he's Evel. So i really think the look looks great in that movie.

I really like any look on George, as long as he doesnt do that awful "stache" again. I'm sorry, but when i first saw it, i thought it looked fake on him. Like one of those that you can peel off. :lol: The scruff look on the other hand, i like, as long as its not a full beard or "stache". This or the Shorty scruff i love! :adore:

4. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

Unfortunately - and I think I knew this pretty much before I bought the DVD - I had a pretty good idea of what was likely to happen to him. Not because I knew the story (I didn't) but because I have a looooooooooong and slightly sorry (*cough*Rendezvous*cough*) history of watching films for people OTHER than the hero and being resigned to seeing them be killed off and/or implausibly trapped in a closet (*cough*Rendezvous*cough*) sometime before the end of the film.

And, hey, at least George made it to almost the last scene - you haven't lived until the sole reason you're watching a Lorenzo Lamas film is killed off before the opening credits...:guffaw:

5. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I just rented and watched "The Spring" and OMG:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I think I am going to have to eventually buy this movie so I permanently have it!!! HE is SO well I will keep my thoughts to myself:devil::devil:

6. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

I just saw "Just a Walk in the Park". That's a super cute movie. It's not very good, but fun to watch. That towel scene is my favorite ;);).

7. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

Towel scene? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I'm not sure whether I'm now hoping for a scene with George in a towel, or picturing some sort of super weird Hitchhiker's Guide reference...

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

oh yes a nice towel scene. I've posted some pics in the Ward. Unfortunately for most of us the movie is not available on DVD :scream: so we make do with caps that we've found online.

9. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

10. Stokes626

Stokes626 Witness

So I just noticed that i'm coming up on 50 posts, finally! :)

And i've been looking at a bunch of you guys' avatars and love them! I was just wondering if you guys could tell me where you got your avatars?

Are there specific sites or did you guys make your own?

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Congrats on reaching your 50 post milestone, Stokes626! Most of us make our own avatars or we snag them from someone else (with permission and giving credit, of courses). The Fan Art Forum has a lot of threads where you can learn how to make or find what you want or even request that someone make one to your specifications.

Either way, you'll soon find that you're addicted to them like we are. :D

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

We'll start out with the shallow part! :drool: :drool: :drool:

When was the last time we saw Nick smile that much during an episode? :lol: He seemed to be a very happy worker this week. :lol: And he was a little on the shy side when interviewing the sister at PD (I loved the smile then).

It was nice having something that Nick could spout off about. I doubt George needed the script for much of that golf knowledge. :lol:

Did he actually get on the golf course itself? Or were tptb afraid that if they let George on a golf course they wouldn't get him back to the studio? :p

Susan

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Great episode last night. From the clips we got I thought we would see a lot of Nick but I was happy with what we saw. Those outfits were :drool:

I'm enjoying the interactions between Nick and Ray. They had some good golf lines last night and it almost looked like George was about to say 'Yea I've heard them all' particularly when Ray commented about 'Golf is a way to ruin a walk' and then when Ray was commenting about the type of person that golfs. I wonder if that type is George's personality :) The writers must have had fun with the lines knowing George's love of 'chasing a little white ball'

What I did find interesting last night was that Nick didn't go 'outside'. Oh he went out of the lab to visit one of the suspects but he never visited the golf course.

And I just noticed in the sidebar that Turn,Turn Turn is on next week :)

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I noticed Nick didn't go outside either - seemed strange.

Nick seem happy in this episode, which was nice to see. You could tell, through Nick, that George really enjoys golf.

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Although the whole golf plotline kind of bored me, overall it was a great Nickisode. :) I'm really pleased with the amount of Nick time we've been getting and how, even with Ray around, we're getting a lot of "Nick in charge" and leading the cases. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.