George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

That sure as heck makes the morning :) Thanks blackflag :)

I love the comment about new pictures. George I'm sure we could supply you with some :lol:

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I was wondering....not being a Hollywood type... :lol: ...how do all of those people end up outside where he is and they all have those publicity photos with them??

I'm all smiley at work now after watching that. :D

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Thanks for the video blackflag! Great way to start a Monday morning. :)

I wondered that too... and yes, he needs new photos! :lol:

He definitely comes across as very nice (and patient :)). :adore:

4. Smokey

He sure does! I :adore: him! :) One person there was holding a magazine...didn't look like the Men's Fitness we have but some other men's magazine. Wonder if George is in it?

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, it looks like he went over a barrier to get a photo and that is probably where Entertainment Weekly had their party. That's why. ;)

Thanks for finding and posting that. He is so absolutely adorable. :adore::adore:
    :adore:

Loved when he looked right into the camera. :D

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Oh my gosh! :adore: Isn't he just cute? :adore:

My favorite Phrase was the "Justin Bieber does not survive" one :lol: I don't know why though... thought the way he said it was funny :)

And yay for him and Monica getting married in June :thumbsup:

He really is a nice guy... and so patient and funny :) Still I doubt I would have even had the guts to ask him for his autograph :(

You just made my day, blackflag! There is nothing better to come home to! :D

7. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

You've made my day too! What a way to start the morning!! :drool:

8. Smokey

I watched it a few more times last night. :adore: I would seriously die if I was there! :lol:

I put a few caps from it in the Ward. :)

9. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

I just watched it again and again and again...I guess you get the picture. I'd be right beside you, Smokey, but I'd probably be unable to speak because I'd be listening to that Texan accent:adore:.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Interesting...there was some question as to when he was getting married..and if there was some issues..contracts..stuff like that..

He's getting married in June...cool..good for him..:thumbsup: I love it when George gets one over his critics!

And he liked the King's Speech:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good taste GE!

11. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

He is pretty adorable especially when that Texan charm comes through...I loved it when he was saying "Yes sir!" You don't hear that much any more...that just adds to his sexiness!

12. Smokey

Let's talk about Nick! :D

Loved when he waved at Grissom's mom and yelled, "Hi, Mrs. G!!" :guffaw:Reminded me of Eddie Haskell sucking up to Mrs. Cleaver. And you know it got under Sara's skin. Also loved how he teased her as they were going down the stairs outside.

And when he came running up after the explosion to check on Sara and Ray, like a true supervisor...and friend! Did you all catch the beads of sweat on his forehead in that scene? :)

Overall, I like a good episode where Nick may not be the main focus but he adds so much with his presence. :)

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

How about that hoodie Nick was wearing last night :adore:

I loved the look on Nick's face when he was baiting Sara about his relationship with Mrs G. :lol:

Smokey, I agree with you about Nick's presence. He certainly wasn't the focus of the team but he did add to the show.

How about the scene in the garage with Ray and the car, 'Lost your super powers there Doc' or something like that :guffaw:

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Liked the hoodie! :adore:

I'm glad they brought back some of the old Nick/Sara sibling rivalry. Loved the bating of Sara in the office and on the steps. Reminded me of my brother and me when we were younger. My mother used to say we were better off not seeing eachother. :lol:

I'm kinda wondering what Catherine would have said if she saw Nick's initial reaction to Sara and Langston after the explosion. He was worried about them - a lot - even though he had to have been told that they were OK before he even got there. Hmmm! It makes me look forward to the 17th even more. :)

Found this review on a search this morning. I'll use the word review lightly as the author sounds like he's both begging WP to come back while sounding like he didn't like the episode all that much. :confused: But it's this part that I don't like...

I think Catherine and Nick lead the team in their own way. It's different from Grissom and it should be. I don't think that they're waiting on Grissom to show up and basically tell them what to do!

Susan

15. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

The hoodie was great...of course he looks good in anything. I thought his presence was felt throughout the entire episode and I also think that if Catherine had seen his reaction to the explosion, she would have figured out that maybe he wasn't over the shooting and the explosion as much as he has led everyone to believe. He looked almost panicked.

As for that comment regarding Catherine and Nick, :angryrazz: I agree that they have their own style of leadership and they have come to the forefront and have done so splendidly. Keep it up George and Marg!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.