THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Syikien

Syikien Civilian

Hi I'm Syikien.

I love CSI Miami sooo much. I'm a fan of the other 2 CSI series too. But my fave is CSI Miami and my fave characters is Lt Horatio Caine and Natalia Boa Vista.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to TalkCSI, Syikien. :)

3. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello, I was one here one time before, but I left due to not understanding how this works. I love CSI Miami and Horatio Caine is my favorite character. David Caruso is my favorite actor of all time. My favorite actress of all time is Eva LaRue. And as you can tell, my favorite music artist is Jimi Hendrix.

I hope to have a good experience here and enjoy chatting with you while under the "Purple Haze"! Peace!

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Hey jimihendrix and welcome :) if you have questions just ask

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome jimihendrix!!

6. Faylinn

Welcome to the board, jimihendrix. :D

7. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Thank You, I look forward to chatting about all three CSI shows. Miami is my favorite, but I like New York, and Los Vegas too. I recall the first night CSI was on TV, I guess it was 12 or 13 years ago. I thought I would not like it, but it sort of grows on ya!:lol:

8. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

faylynn, You took the words and feelings right out of my mouth and my heart! You couldn't have said it better! I am a big fan of all three CSI Shows, I like Eric Delko too! You know what, there is nothing bad anybody could say about the people who are on all three shows. They are the greatest! Look forward to chatting with you. Peace and Love to the World!:)

9. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Opps, I said your name wrong, it's faylinn. Excuse me while I am trying to learn how this great site about CSI works.:thumbsup:

Excuse me while I kiss the sky!:) Jimi

10. Faylinn

No worries, jimihendrix, we all have to get oriented and figure out how everything works at first. ;) Speaking of which, posts can be edited within the first 24 hours by clicking the 'edit' button at the bottom of the message. :)

11. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

That is a good thing to know, I am happy you told me that. I have already posted on some of the other threads and have learned some things about how this all works. Seems like there are very nice people on this community board.

12. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello Grissom rules,

Thank You for the warm welcome! I wanted to ask you, will William Peterson ever come back on the screen on CSI Los Vegas? Also I was wondering if he is still a part of the show behind the scenes? When they roll the credits at the beginning of the show, I see William's name still pop up. He is the "Original CSI Man", I guess to me he is. I saw the first episode the night it came on. It think that Walker, Texas Ranger was getting ready to end and Chuck Norris was ready to retire from that show when CSI Los Vegas came on TV.

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Don't double post please :)

William Petersen's name still apears because he's still an executive producer and right now he can't return because he's busy with family matters, he and his wife were blessed with twins

14. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Oh, O.K. I try to remember that. Thanks for telling me.:lol:

15. trble36

trble36 Victim

Hey Everybody! I'm from Wisconsin & new to this message board. I'm a huge fan of CSI & CSI NY! I would like to start things off with a question that's been on my mind. I was wondering if any of you know what happened to Katee Sackhoff & Sienna Guillory? Cuz I thought they signed on for alot more episodes then they were shown in.