Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I want different from Greg/Catherine of course

Hmmmmm I'm not really sure what I want, for starters I just want them to interact, don't think that's asking for much at all :)

Maybe a little conflict in an ep

Have some in common like she used to be a lab rat too

Just a few ideas, I'll probably know more of what I want after Seeing Red airs

2. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

Ah ha! Finally Talk CSI has realised I'm not a spammer and has let me back on! (They suspended the accounts of all new posters until they could prove they weren't spambots)

I've found an online DVD rental site based in the UK that has The Net, 100 Girls, Little Athens, and Rules of Attraction available to rent. I am currently cheering :D I'd post the link but I think that might be breaking the rules of the board. Either way, UK people, there is a way to watch Szmanda films without putting up with crappy quality from DVD rips on youtube. WOOT!

3. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Well, I hope in general, they make Julie more of her own character; if the writers want her to have some similarities to Catherine that's fine, but no one can replace her.

I don't really have any preference right now, I'm a little optimistic about it actually, just as long she interacts with everyone on the team.

Greg usually gets along fine with the new guys in general, but I think it would be an interesting change if there was some conflict, depending on what it is. It would make sense, in a way, especially if the same thing happens when she interacts with Nick and Sara, since Catherine's departure is going to deeply affect all three of them.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

New CSI tonight and new Greg stuff. :)

Just as long as they work together I'll be good. Although a little conflict would be interesting. I did love seeing angry Greg in CSI Down.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If they disagree on a case or something, that's fine... but I don't want any of them treating her badly just because she replaced their friend or something. I've seen that before on other cop like shows and I never liked it.

6. Dizzney

I hope that doesn't happen either. I kind of doubt it will.

7. sharp52092

I don't see Greg acting that way around her nor would I want to

It'd be so unlike Greg :shifty:

8. Dizzney

Well last night there wasn't much Greg but I was expecting that. At least we had quality Greg time. He had a few funny bits in a mostly serious episode. I loved his "Have you questioned the suspects?" in regards to the bugs. Then his look when Nick asked is he had eaten. I wonder what he was thinking, was he going to have to eat bugs. :lol: And then of course him coaxing Nick into eating the chicken in the lab. :lol:

9. sharp52092

Very true :lol::)

Hopefully next week since it's supposed to be a group effort

10. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Well, judging by the new pictures for seeing red:

SPOILER
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v

it looks to me like Greg will get on with the new character. I hope so, he was the only person (aside from Grissom) who was completely easy with Sofia in season 5 when the shifts were split up first. I think he's easy going nature allows him to get on with everyone, that's why he's so likeable.

Also, I would hate to see the team be unwelcoming to a new member. Someone mentioned this already but it really has been done to death on cop shows.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
  11. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

*tuts at Greg's corrupting influence on Nick*

I have an assignment for you all :) All you have to do is review all the episodes from seasons 10-12 inclusive and note down how many episodes Eric has appeared in. In doing so, note down all the episodes in which he has worn a stripey t shirt/sweater/shirt. I'm not a betting person, but I'll wager dollars to doughnuts that he's worn stripes in at least 85% of the episodes.

Anyone want to take me on? :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, I wasn't expecting to see much of him either. And I also loved the scene between him and Nick. The eating chicken in the lab and the "I won't tell DB if you won't" comment was very funny.

13. sharp52092

I'll try, but it might take some time

This is kinda a dumb question but do checkered shirts count as stripes?

I thought for sure DB was going to catch them :lol:

14. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

It's not a dumb question :), I don't think think they count as stripes though.

Maybe Greg will have more screen time next episode, that would great if he did :). At least he had a great scene with Nick (too funny :lol:), I missed their interactions.
    Since Cath and D.B. have to run off, it will most likely be up to the rest of the team now, to get more involved and figure out what's going on with Cath and D.B. (assuming they can't even tell them where they're going for safety reasons) as well as this company. So maybe Greg will have more involvement then, who knows.

However, since this is Catherine's story arc, I'm not complaining either way.

15. sharp52092

Okay, so well to start he's only skipped Unleashed out of seasons 10-12

Season 10 Episodes he wore stripes:

Family Affair- on the sleeve of his jacket
    Coup de Grace
    Lover's Lanes
    Better Off Dead
    Sin City Blue
    Internal Combustion
    Neverland
    The Panty Sniffer

I think we might get more Greg next week but I'm not totally certain, if we don't I can live since it's Catherine final ep :( and as long as they make it up to us after, I'm good :)