Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe that scene got cut like Archie's scene apparently did. Perhaps we'll get some deleted scenes on the season set.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I know, I was so hoping for that too, he was listening to Catherine and Sara's conversation in the earlier part of the ep, heck I was hoping and praying for a Nana Olaf story about how she didn't like his mother or something, what was I thinking, I know better

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I agree, srcreentime was terrible. Would have liked to have seen more of him, but following the last eppy, I suppose it's understandable. Next week though, better be improved! ;)

On the subject of Sara, I found it odd that they didn't have a conversation as well. I could just imagine all off Greg's witty jokes for this situation, :D

4. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

The two of them could have commiserated together. Sara about Gil's mother and ex, and Greg about the whole deal with Ellen.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah, like I said, the writers missed a good chance there. But then again the writers of that episode are newbies to the show and obviously didn't realize Greg and Sara have a great relationship and he is always there to listen to her when she needs to vent.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I figured it would be that way so I didn't bother to watch (but my husband watched in the bedroom and banged on the wall for me when they showed Greg). I mostly didn't watch because I detest GSR I think it was just another attempt to shove it down our throats. Even a short visit from WP did not make me change my mind. I think I made the right decision.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  7. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I think you did too Wojo. I detest GSR also. The ep wasn't bad, definitely better than the initial spoilers made it sound, but it was boring. It's the only ep this season that I've deleted straight after watching it.

8. Dizzney

Yeah it bored me too. I just recorded Greg's scenes and then I will probably delete it too. I really hope we see more Greg next week. I still say there is no excuse to have him in less than 5 minutes, even if he had a whole episode around his character. Do they ever do that to Nick or Ray? No. (well once for Ray but that was due to LF shooting something else at the time.)

9. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Yeah i wasn't expecting to see much Greg this week but it doesn't mean i am ok to see less Greg.

On the other hand i should say i liked the scene between Hodges and Greg. When Hodges explained how he knows that deaf stuff because of his mother's snore, Greg didn't even make a snarky comment but accepted the fact.:lol:

10. Dizzney

I think Greg has learned to expect odd stuff from Hodges by now and just laughs them off. :lol:

11. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

:D Plus now they are two broken hearts and maybe will be more friendly and empathic.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hodges and Greg sharing a common bond....eeeeek

13. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

:lol: I know, right?! Hilarious!!!!

14. Dizzney

Greg and Hodges, scorned by love. :lol: I can see a fanfic in the makes. :D

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Ooh boy, here we go :eek::lol: