Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe, Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Miami Way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree,I wonder if scripts are that hard to come by or if the competition is so intense.
    Jon would be great as a romantic lead.
    I have a hard time believing his agents can't come up with more scripts for him. Would love to see him as a romantic lead in a Hallmark movie.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I noticed that the description of the movie wasn't correct on the pre-order page.
    I'm waiting closer to the release date to order ,perhaps the error will be fixwd by then.

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the interviews! Hopefully Jon will be working on more films soon.

3. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I just wanted to say how much I've come to enjoy the presence of each and every one of you because of this show. I never thought I would become such an internet geek with a mass amount of internet friends until I started following this amazing actor and his fans. I love you all! Long live Miami!

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Awww GG :luvlove:
    I actually feel exactly the same. And I'm exactly the same position here.
    I got interested into internet only after joining this site and thanks to this show I became even more interested into science because before I didn't about forensics existance.
    And thanks to Jon and his scared talent I've started to believe my own actress talent (and thanks to Jon I started to wear my glasses seriously:lol:).

Love ya too:) and everyone else:adore:

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I feel I've met some wonderful friends here too.
    I still remember finding out about this wonderful site at the end of season six. We really had a great time discussing if Ryan had shot(and betrayed Horatio),there were passionate arguments on both sides,but a good time was had by all.

When Jon joined Miami,my interest in the show was renewed and it became a not to be missed show for me.
    Even when I felt disappointed in the way stories were written, the preference that TPTB and writers had for other characters and the lopsided screentime,Jon never disappointed when it came to his performance and I'm glad I continued to stick with Miami until the end.

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'm 100% with you GF:)
    though I found this one sometime later, I think, but being here has made me better person and revealed my platonic love (and opened up to more).
    I wasn't that interested in Miami before but when my eyes fell on Jon my world turned upside down (in the best possible way) and I loved the show. To me not only technical things excite me, but characters too, well mostly. Last night I watched Miami Vice original tv show and was like omg so Miami :lol:
    Dunno why but for some reason I had Ryan in my mind during episodes (and not only because of that white dust-non-attracting suit and pink shirts:D).

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks to the cast of Miami,it was a great 10 seasons.
    [​IMG]

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

:beer: cheers to that!

9. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

As much as I loved this show, I was continuously frustrated at how little they used the tremendous talent of Jonathan. Instead of being upset, I choose to believe that this will open the doors for many wonderful roles for Jonathan. Looking forward to seeing him soon!

10. Montydog13

Montydog13 Victim

Oh I do hope so. at the moment, with nothing known, it just feels as if we've had him taken away from us. let's hope he picks up something really good ... and soon

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well said, GG !
    I loitered on this site 2 years before I posted, and I am so glad I came on. You guys are the best, and I have had great fun being part of the wolfepack.

I was also often disappointed with the show, but I watched it just for Ryan/Jon most of the time. We still have the last season to watch here, which will be very odd, knowing there is no more.

There were so many things they could have done with Ryan, and the character was neglected. But I will be sorry to see the show end, it was nice having Jon regularly on screen. I wish him all the best for the future, and hope he gets some roles that really show off his talent.
    I love his tweet about the sweater vests :)

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ This.

I consider everyone here a friend, even if we don't talk often or I don't post here much. But I'll always love Miami and the people I've met because of it.

Let's all hope Jon gets out there and into more shows or movies so we can all continue fangirling. :lol:

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Will this site still be the place to come to see news about Jon? I don't know of any other place to go.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I still can't believe this has happened. My mom was like "oh whatever" when I told bad news. But it was only because she can't see episodes on their original time nor really at re-run time and hasn't seen whole season straight in few years. I know deep inside she's same as I.

Anyways, I'll keep popping in here and posting if I have questions about Jon (for fics e.g).

And I too, consider you all my friends:luvlove: