Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

you know I've found Aussiello to be wrong in the past..so the last scene might not have that much importance, but in my mind i think it may involve Sara...judging on the interviews Billy's gave :)

just thought I'd tonight at 9/8c the People's Choice awards take place, hosted by Queen Latifah and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation has been nominated for Favorite TV Drama. good luck!!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Sounds like the last scene will be similar to the one with George Clooney in ER when Carol and Doug reunited.

Does anyone know if You Tube has the promo with Nick saying to Grissom, "I'll never forget.."...the only one I found there was with Greg..

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I truly hope that is NOT the way the end this episode. I mentioned the ER one before. That would be so cheesy and would reduced Grissom to nothing more than a lovelorn fool. Personally, I think, that would be insulting to him and to the fans of the show.

They always claim they don't want to get soap operish, yet they do and this would just prove it.

I really hope tptb are not that stupid.

Finally! Finally! I saw the promo where Nick said "I'll never forget". However, it was on CBS.com. Sorry Mfcsi!! :(

4. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I have been wanting another Vegas/Miami crossover for years. This time nick needs to be involved though. He and Eric would really work well together. They are really alike and also lost their best friends, (Warrick and Tim Speedle).

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It is on You Tube now, but still not available in Canada I don't think. :( But yeah...it made me cry a little too.

6. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

It's also on CBS ONLINE...better quality picture.

7. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Will somebody PLEASE link the video that has Nick saying "He'll never forget" or whatever it is? Cause I have searched CBS.com over and over and can't find it. The only one I've see is the one where Nick says he wants to ein it for Grissom. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

On CBS Go to the clips section and choose "Grissom's Last Day"

On You Tube

I hope we're allowed to post links like that.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, ok here :D

He's at the end and it has Greg's little moment too. However, I disagree with what Hodges says.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I disagree with what Hodges says too, but that is just his hero worship speaking. :lol: That promo is nice with everyone's little goodbye sort of shown.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I don't think it will be Sara. Considering Ausiello says "everyone" wants to see it, and not everyone wants to see even more GSR.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AH, contraire, from our own "FILES' a ways back from Billy Petersen on his "final" exit he says~ [below] and why fans are so disturbed by this is perplexing, as they've showed this for 9 years, he wants to be with Sara.. and the last few episodes it showed Grissom losing his focus and his purpose, not interested in his job and very sad, over Warrick and that she's gone.. and he realized he doesn't want to do this anymore, he wants a personal life~Do you all think he's going to walk off in the night alone and that's it? Why isn't he entitled to a personal relationship of his choice?

I wouldn't want to say exactly what we're going to do--I want people to watch certainly, BUT SARA IS INVOLVED, it's often darkest before the dawn"

http://www.csifiles.com/news/150708_01.shtml

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for posting the links to the promos, they look like it will be a very sad episode. I hope the last scene does not involve Sara or GSR. But then look who wrote the episode.

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Exactly. You see, I will not set my DVR later for Sara, but for Grissom's exit scene. I could care less who Grissom runs off with as long as its not cheesy. CSI isn't known for it's cheese, but I have a feeling it will be.:rolleyes:

desertwind, you don't understand why we consider it disturbing (not my words) ? How about because some of us don't like it:confused:?! And because some of us believe that that shouldn't define Grissom, and that his last scene shouldn't be that way because it is controversial amongst the fans? Some of us just want to see Grissom leave the way he said he would; no big to-do, not a big deal, just strolling out the double doors, not looking back. Instead it is a possibility that he way leave with Sara, upsets some of us.:wtf:

Rant over...:p

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly and well said! It would be so cheesy and no matter if he said Sara is involved, well the fact she basically broke up with him could've have been her involvement.

All I know is it would do Grissom a disservice to end his storyline going to Sara. I mean I'm sorry, but that is just degrading to the man.

Maybe everything thinks Grissom is going to go to Sara and the shock is he doesn't making it a 'can't miss'.

I would certainly hope that WP would've had the sense to put a stop to that, because if he didn't I would be very disappointed in him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.