Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I guess they want to resolve what happened to her.

Now if they could answer the question about Hank's whereabouts..I'd be satisfied.

Great spoilers, I hope they come true, but I'm going to remain skeptical because the writers do like to change their minds..

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I guess they want to resolve what happened to her so we can stop asking.

Now if they could answer the question about Hank's whereabouts..I'd be satisfied.

Great spoilers, I hope they come true, but I'm going to remain skeptical because the writers do like to change their minds

Thanks for the answer Destiny. I'm never sure about these things.

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

True. I'm a little distraught that we don't know where Hank is. Bad writers, BAD!

But seriously, is anyone as hyped as I am about these spoilers?! And I know I'm a fool for getting my hopes so high, but I can't help it! I squee over a good spoiler!

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I am excited...it gives us lots to speculate until we get more details. I mean for once all the spoilers sound interesting.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

He could Annoy his kidnappers and they let him go. :lol: okay that was mean. :D

I would say her mother but in 'Bodies in motion' Sofia mentioned that she [the mom] made captain. But it would seem about right for it to be her, could be she was transfered when she got her new rank cause if the spoiler is correct it states "take down the gang" she might have joined the gang section of the department. That would explain her being gone.

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I know it's crazy. usually when they release Spoilers, I think some of them are usually lame. But these spoilers, if they are true, sound great. This is what I mean by the writers doing a somewhat uber good job with the new writing. I haven't been 100% surprised about spoilers in a while!

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Wasn't Sofia's mom or dad a cop? It could be one of them and not Sofia.

This potential Nick story sounds like really good stuff for George to play.

Wasn't there a spoiler about Catherine finding a dead body on her front lawn?

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

And you know what else, I wonder if they'll ever show the guy that got mad at Catherine last season. Does anyone know what I'm tallking about? When she outed the guy as a pedophile and his life was over. Anyone? *crickets*

9. Dizzney

Maybe they forgot about that or decided to drop it just like we have not heard about Greg's book really since For Warrick.

10. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Speedy the rumor of Sophia returning is on Wikipedia and CSI spoilers...they said she might return to die.

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I don't know about anyone else, but Wikipedia doesn't seem to be a reliable source. Not only for CSI stuff, but information in general. Anyone can edit it, so IMHO, take what is said there with a grain of salt.

I really hope they don't kill Sophia. She's a smart cookie and that's something they need on the show for crying our loud. I relly hope the Sophia spoiler is hearsay and nothing more.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I don't know. With all the random moving around the do, who knows? She was a CSI stand-in supervisor, then demoted to work under Grissom, then moved back to being a detective, so for all we know she could be the sheriff by now! :lol:

13. Dizzney

I personally think killing off another person, even if it is a character we have not seen in awhile, is a bad idea so close to Warrick's death. But then again the writer's seem to realize it brings in the ratings so they may not care.

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Does anyone know the source of spoilers? If they do, could they PM it, just in case it can't be posted here? I'd greatly appreciate it.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You mean the bunch of spoilers that NicknGrissom posted? They are over at Tv.com (that link will take you to the ep guide) which is why it was stated that they are subject to change as well. Not that the site can't be trusted, if they have something wrong they are quick to correct it, so I find them to be about 99% reliable.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.