Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

And Greg gets to blow something up!

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I thought the boxes being moved, were being moved in by Langston's moving crew...Maybe???

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

When I saw that in the promo, I thought back to A La Carte when he said as a kid he liked to make little bombs. Now he can make big ones as an adult.:lol:

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

YAY! My boy gets to blow something up!

And OMG - we finally get back to solving interesting crimes - and all the great one-liners are back - and Marg is awesome and....*joy*

This is the CSI I've been missing.

5. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Big... fat...WORD! I'm glad that the whole GSR extravaganza is now behind us so we can focus on cases and get a few plot lines about those other people who appear on the show. *cough* Greg, Nick *cough* I am really excited about LF and look forward to seeing where things go from here.

And Ecklie as the new undersheriff? Bwah! That'll definitely be interesting.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was shocked to hear that Ecklie is the new undersheriff, so I wonder is he no longer lab director or has the two jobs combined into one.

After this coming episode, I wonder if Ray will think twice about wearing ties to work. :lol:

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The discussion thread for (911) "The Grave Shift" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

8. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Could the new episode Turn Turn Turn end with Nick going to Warrick's grave...maybe we even might think he is going to the girl's grave sight at the end and the camera ends on Warrick's grave marker?

I just have a strong feeling when they say an emotional Nick, the episode spans over one year and Warrick would be alive at the beginning and dead at the end....Nick's realization how short life is...his pain at experiencing death twice, ending at Warrick's grave....it would satisfy so many of us on so many levels...and fill the hole so many of us feel with unresolved grief for Nick.

Thinking out loud.

9. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I would like that!

I wonder if sometime in this season they ever refer to Warrick's baby again?

10. teri

teri Victim

In episode 10 I think Ecklie said that he was going to be the new undersheriff and that the new roll of the undersheriff would be to oversee the lab too

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I can't help but wonder if Ecklie is going to return to his evil ways?:eek:

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

What I think would be a nice touch is that Nick is asked to be at the reading of Warrick's will and in his will wants Nick to be his son's Godfather and/or Guardian. Tina is there and is completely agrees with this.

This way Eli will definitely get to know what kind of person Warrick really was.

I find it funny that Ecklie has been made the Undersheriff when he has never been a cop. I would think that would be a requirement. :lol:

I'm sure Ecklie will still be running the lab since in the LVMPD the lab is under the Undersheriff's control. The criminalistics department is overlooked by the Undersheriff, so in essence, Ecklie will report to the Sheriff and that means the lab will too.

Ok, confused? Wikipedia explains the LVMPD and what departments report to who.

13. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

That would be a nice touch to (1) assure that Warrick's son would know about his father from someone who really knew Warrick well. And (2) would give Nick a chance to have a part of Warrick still with him...

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Promo for "Disarmed and Dangerous" is up on the CBS site!!

Oh my gosh!! Conner Foster is in it! The guy from "Homebodies" (That's not her! My aunt always wore sunblock!) and "Ending Happy" (I didn't kill him! And I'd do it again if I had the chance!)!! I love that guy! :guffaw:

15. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.