Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The jump is funny :lol:. I think she'll be so pissed after that, though. I feel sorry for whoever the guy is.

Her running towards the body makes me curious too. I really want to know what makes her react this way.

I also want to see the scene were she and Eric have their guns drawn out. Love bullet girl moments :cool:.

Next episode really looks cool for Cal :).

2. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Wow, Calleigh looked gorgeous in mondays eppie!! I loved the red top on her and her hair looked so nice, I loved the curls :D

Thanks for posting, I voted for her ;)

Okay Im soooo jealous I wish I could go to France, I've always wanted to go and now that Em is gonna be there, I wanna go even more!:( AnnaDelko and csifann1, If you do go please bring us some pictures :D

3. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

I think I know why you freaked out . We've been imagining that Emily will be in France in the same time that I'll and bang , It'll happen :p
    And Adam will be there too and they'll adopt me, right ? :guffaw:

bulletgirl I'll try to take a lot of pics , gonna be kinda hard I think But I'll try ;)

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I think I'll never forget that night, I think we were crazy :guffaw: We need help :lol:
    I think I'll able to go, I've to :D God, I cant wait for June :D

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'd love to go there, but I don't think I'll be able to. Sometimes work is rather not a nice thing. If it was in August then maybe I could go. What a pity. I already envy those who will go to that festival.:scream:
    I'm so mad, not only there'd be a possibility of meeting Emily, but I have never been in France. Double bad luck I guess.:(
    So please if you go there bring cameras with you to show us a lot of wonderful photos when you return.:)

6. califan

califan Victim

I'm new to this site and just recently became a csi:miami fan. I can't believe this show has been on for 7 years and I am just now watching it. I have ordered all 6 seasons and they should be here soon, so I can catch up. Calleigh quickly became my favorite character. I saw an old epi and Calleigh was wearing a blue shirt and her hair was curled, she is a beautiful woman who looks great in anything, but the color blue looked stunning on her.

7. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Welcome Califan! You sound like me last year :) I had to play catch up too and bought all the seasons. Calleigh is my favorite character too.

8. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hey me too!
    I just became a member and, similarly, I only started watching CSI:Miami about 2 years ago! I immediately fell in love with Emily's character! The reruns were'nt enough, so I bought the entire 6 season DVDs a couple of months ago. Now I can fastforward through the scenes and watch Calleigh whenever I want.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hey califan welcome!! :)

I think this is the episode you're referring to :):

[​IMG]

Throwing Heat, season 5.

Calleigh is my favorite character too. I just love that she is so tough and smart but at the same time she's funny and caring and sweet. And now that she's is showing more emotion while still remaining tough I like her even more :thumbsup:.

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I agree with you, she looks really beautiful in blue. She wore blue sweater in episode named Rio too, here's some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White and blue definitely fits her.

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I agree, blue is stunning on her :D
    I really like her outfit in Rio too, it's awesome!!
    Hopefully, we'll some more outfits like this in sooner episodes, you know more casual :rolleyes:

ups I forgot, welcome califan and D&daddict :D Great to see more Calleigh/Emily's fans ;)

12. califan

califan Victim

Thanks Monica1604 thats exactly the one I saw, I just didn't know the name of the episode. I love the fact that the show allows Emily to use her strong southern accent and being a southern girl myself that hits close to home.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Those colors look great on her. I don't get why they insist on black. She looks so pretty and relaxed yet professional. Light colors for season eight!!!!!!

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I am really really really hoping some more color for Calleigh in the next season, and also some jeans :shifty: hmm... maybe I'm asking to much, since she's been wearing almost all season suits, but maybe some casual outfits and after a while, jeans, I mean she'd still look professional ;)
    C'mon, please please, do that for us :lol:

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah she looks great on jeans :thumbsup: We had a small peak at her in jeans in Sink or Swim when she went to pick up Eric at the detention center and she looked amazing in them. The guys wear them sometimes so there's no reason why she would look less professional with the right pair of jeans :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.