Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

This thread is definitely going crazy with anticipation for 7.16! :lol: I can't wait too especially after seeing those lovely promo pics. :adore: I don't know how can anyone resists from looking into those pics. Thanks for posting it. :D

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

She soooo had to have known right at that moment or was, at the very least hoping that he was talking about her!! ;) There was no way to mistake the way he said "the right girl" for anything other than what it was: a hint.

My god is it Monday yet? :guffaw: I NEED to see this promo!!:guffaw:

Given all the disappointments and over hyped nothings, excluding various eps from this season of course, I don't think we will have anything to worry about come March 2nd :D Given the tagline and the pics and I think we will be sitting (or screaming) pretty when all is said and done with this ep. :D

And holy crap we are almost at 800 posts :eek: seriously, we need to start thinking of new thread titles b/c we ARE going to need it soon!! :lol:

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I just found a clip on YouTube and watched it a few times. If ANYONE out there had ANY doubts as to Calleigh's feelings for Eric, this was the episode that puts those doubts to rest. What woman purses her lips like that in reaction to a comment like "the right girl" and DOESN'T do it as a sign that she hopes to be considered "the right girl"?

By the way, she looked awfully happy to find out that he's interested in having children. I think I hear the cogs turning in her head, planning on bringing a little Delko or two into the world.

This romance has been soooooooo long in the making. I swear, if CBS botches this up, I'm going to find a way to reign terror down upon them the likes of which they have never known. Or I'll just throw a fit in my living room and then come here to sulk with the rest of you.

But I'm going to keep telling myself that everything's gonna be fine.

4. anamarya

anamarya Witness

First things first.... I need to be in the funny place too because I totally lost my mind and I don't think to have a chance of getting it back soon.... I was celebrating my mom's B-day yesterday and I my mind was actually focusing on the pics and waiting for the promo not on the party...
    ok.. maybe is the good kind of crazy, but still... we need help... like the 2nd (ok 3rd for some) coming faster:guffaw:
    on the same note as you with M/S and X-files I went throu 9 seasons of JAG to have Mac and Harm togheter just in the last 5 minutes of a 10 seasons long series.... so this is actually a good thing that is happening to us now...

lastly... we deffinetly need a new thread my monday at this rate...

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

It always amazes me how fast we are with these threads. It's not even 20 days since we've opened this one. I think that the discussion about promo will finish this one and at least 200-300 posts of the next one. :thumbsup: About the name... I guess we'll just have to pick a line from previous episodes or from the promo.

On these pictures Cal is so beautiful, even more than usually (and she's already gorgeous), probably because she's so relaxed and happy. I wonder if the writers are gonna make her be more like season one Calleigh, now that she's in a happy relationship. I would really like to see her joking and laughing more often.
    Who do you think will out them? I really think that they will be outed by the end of the season and it will, IMO, be Ryan who finds out first about them (because we know from spoilers and 7.14 that he suspects they are together). I'm not sure if he's gonna tell someone, though. What do you guys think?

6. ericandcalleigh

ericandcalleigh Victim

hello guys i'm new here and i'm really happy to share the same passion for e/c with you.
    Thank you Mandystevens for the HQ pic,here is the second pic in HQ:

I hope it works because don't know how to use the option spoilers.

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

To put spoiler tags around something, highlight the text &/or picture that is considered "spoiler" material and then click on the yellow emoticon face with the "x" for the mouth. It'll be to the right of all the other editing options above the message box.

Or you could manually insert [ SPOILER ] and [ /SPOILER ] around the text &/or picture that is considered "spoiler" material (but you'd have to remove the spaces between the words and the brackets).

Welcome to our crazy, crazy, crazy message board!

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I have absolutely no doubt that we'll finish this thread before the new episode airs! :lol: Why don't we just name the new thread "Eric & Calleigh #34: The Next Level"? :adore:

I agree, she looks positively radiant. I'd LOVE to see the perpetually cheerful Calleigh again. Frankly, I'd love to see all the characters on the show a little happier. This job seems to take its toll on all of them.

Ryan definitely knows something's going on, and Natalia has known ever since "Just Murdered" when she saw the cheek kiss. Horatio is perceptive and intuitive as hell, so he'll know right away... so I dunno. I think most people in the lab will figure it out on their own. The tricky part is: who's gonna talk about it openly first?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  9. anamarya

anamarya Witness

I'm going with The next level too.
    Well, I agree that pretty much everybody will know what's happening. As to speaking openly? Maybe Ryan will tease Cal and Natalia will tease Eric or something. H will probably not say anything until the IAB will come in the picture (they're prone to appear). and maybe the new british guy will ask somebody what's happening and why is such a big deal... i mean... he wasn't there for the whole history so he has to be a little out of the loop

10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I like the next level thing, but maybe it would be better if we waited after the show to see what's actually going to be 'The next level' because with this show you never know. On the other hand the last few episodes made me hopeful again, so we should go with the next level... Okay, this is making me crazy.

Ginnna, be careful with double posting, we don't want to make the mods mad.

11. ericandcalleigh

ericandcalleigh Victim

I'm sorry for the previous post.

Here is the pic:
    [​IMG]

Finally...Thanks for your help Ginna.

12. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Oh crap, that's what "double posting" means! I really didn't know, I'm sorry. I'll try to do this "multi-quote" thing more often.

I think you're right... someone is gonna tease. Oh, oh, or maybe Natalia will say something to Valera! I really want Valera in more episodes. I like her. We really don't see enough of her.

And yeah, as much as I hate to think about it, IAB is going to come into the picture at some point (assuming E/C maintain a relationship long enough for IAB to notice... not that I'm predicting that their relationship won't last, but it's remotely possible since TV writers just LOVE to make their characters miserable). We'll have to put up with Stetler AGAIN. Can I just say "UGH!!!"

Even if nothing earth-shattering happens before we start a new thread, we can always name it "The Next Level" because we HOPE that they're going to take their relationship to the next level..... you know, eventually!

No problem whatsoever, glad to have helped! They are so CUTE, aren't they??

13. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for this picture:thumbsup:.
    I admit that I have the previous one as a wallpaper on my laptop and it really looks great.:) So thanks for another one, it's good to have a choice which one I can use.;)
    And "The next level" title is pretty cool like for me. I guess it fits perfect for their current situation.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  14. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

To have a pic as and avatar or signature you must have been a member for 2 weeks and made 50 posts. There should be a message at the top of your page when you're here and once you've done both of the above that message will disappear and you can have pics.

"The next level" as someone else said, might be a good topic title if we need one befoe the next episode. Or maybe even, "As long as you want me to."

15. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

Thank you guys for all the pictures, they are great! ;D

When it comes to the hip picture, I don't think I have ever seen CALLEIGH smile like that. I mean, never. Something has definetly happened between them, like a kiss or a hug, or a comment, or maybe the fact that they are already dating...?

I'm new to this thread! But I love it! ;D
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.