George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by PrincessJ88, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I agree. Wanting privacy is understandable, but we do want to know what we're watching on TV in the fall. :)

First set of other CSIs:

Grissom
    Catherine
    Warrick
    Sara
    Holly (and others)
    Greg

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

hopefully we'll find out this week :) Normally they start filming the middle of July and with today being the 11th....... :) With that being said shouldn't the Critic's Tour be starting soon :D

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Last year George signed on July 15th. (It was the best birthday present I got! :p) According to Shane they start filming on the 18th this year.

So far this is all I can find on the summer press tour. Haven't found anything that gives dates yet but if I remember right CBS wasn't till the first week in August last year.

Susan

ETA: to answer Ladybronco's question below - it's called the TCA (Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour. Not all television shows take part in it but for those that do it's a chance for the press to meet up with some of the actors and behind the scenes people and ask questions. I'm hoping that since it's been very quiet on the contract front that CSI is taking part in it this year but we may have our questions answered before it even starts since they don't seem to have put out a date yet and we know filming starts on the 18th.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  4. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

What is the Critic's Tour? Is it the same as the press tour Blackflag mentions? I'm clueless about these things.

On the assumption that George re-signs, I can't help myself from wishing we would see George and the other cast members on a talk show or two :lol:

I watch Regis & Kelly and also rotate through the late night shows, depending on the guest, and the networks are starting to heavily promote their fall shows and casts. I know George has done them in the distant past, and I do value his privacy for him, but I still wish I could see him do a fresh interview about this upcoming season.

I think CBS should spend as much time promoting CSI as they do The Mentalist :rolleyes: :lol:

Second Set of CSI's:

Warrick
    Ray
    Catherine
    Catherine, Greg, Riley & Ray
    Greg
    Catherine

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  5. Jacquie

Yes it is the same as blackflag is talking about. The last time we saw George, by himself, on any talk show was on the Craig Ferguson show. That was after the back surgery. Wow and the was almost 2 years ago :eek:

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Seriously! I hate that. I used to watch it but it really is kind of silly. Reminds me of Murder She Wrote....something like that.

Yeah, I'm glad George is able to keep his private life private, but it would be nice to see him out promoting CSI. :) A friend of mine is crazy over Harry Potter, and next weekend she's going to a Meet 'n' Greet with her all-time fave character/actor. I can't help thinking how beside myself I'd be if George did something like that! :lol:

8. Jacquie

different shifts for the most part. Warrick and Nick with Catherine and Sara, Sofia and Greg with Grissom.

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Yeah, I know. There were a few episodes with just one case though, or before the shift split. I never realized he didn't have any scenes with her at all. The two of them had a few good scenes together in season 7, if I remember right.

10. fangeorgeEads

fangeorgeEads Hit and Run

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  11. Jacquie

good day everyone :)

it's going to be another hot one and I mean temperatures :D yesterday was an excellent day to say in the house with the air conditioner running. And of course Nick for company as well :)

sorry if I'm distracted here on my post and I wish the distraction was from Nick :rolleyes:

Raynn nobody does confuzzled better than George :lol:
    ladybronco I like it when the whole team worked together :)
    blackflag and speaking of the whole team :)
    ladybronco trying very hard to get Nick back by posting a pic of two hot guys :drool:

but Nick is going to go east and south this time to visit Princess :) speaking of hot guys :) and there was also this loverly open Nick with a side order of chocolate :) So congrats Princess, Nick should be there shortly :) enjoy your Nick-time :devil:

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Thank you Jacquie.

Nick hasn't visited in awhile so I hope he remembers where I am. So while I wait for my guest inside the air conditioned house I'll give you your theme.

We haven't done a season theme in awhile so let's go with a season I think everyone is a fan of that being season 5. So at least 12 of your best from season 5 in 24 hours.

Enjoy ladies.

13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

15. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.