George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by PrincessJ88, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

WELCOME all you crazy George Eads/NICK STOKES fans. Welcome to the George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics thread # 42. !

ANYWAY...I would like to introduce a fresh new thread for you dedicated fans to graffiti up (in a sensible manner mind you) with random George/Nick pics. Enjoy!

Please take a moment to refresh yourselves with the guidelines etc of this thread...thank you!

Transmission: TV, DVD, highly contagious
    Symptoms: Uncontrollable drooling and Nick flashes. Attraction to Texan accents, chocolate, and puppies. A strange desire to create your own words that start with Nick or George. A desire to want to post 'Flood Warnings' where your computer is.
    Cure: None (and we don't want one!)
    Treatment: Checking yourself into the Stokes Syndrome Ward, viewing images of Nick Stokes, talking about your love of Nick Stokes with your fellow Ward girls on the island of Georgeland.

For additional treatment, please visit the previous Wards located here:
    Links Unavailable due to cleanup & move: Parts 1-29
    part 30, part 31, part 32, part 33, part 34, part 35, part 36, part 37, part 38, part 39, part40 part41

Please note, this is not to be confused with a non-picture/non-syndrome general discussion thread. Discussion without pics can be done in the Texan Charm thread.

While we want everyone to enjoy their time here we of course have to be mindful of the following guidelines.

General Posting Guidelines
    1. All pictures posted must be in thumbnail no bigger then the sizes listed below.
    2. You may post up to three images per post, no larger than 140X140.
    3. Please limit URLs to no more than 6 per post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL, please put something like "Cutie Pie" instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen
    4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum. This is the place for Nick, CSI's resident hunk, in his natural glory.
    5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.
    6. We know that Nick inspires certain naughty thoughts, but this is a PG13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards.
    7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.
    8. Keep in mind the "Rules regarding ships".

Picture Game Guidelines
    1. Each player may post up to two times per round as dictated by the winner's post, no more than 6 picture links per post.
    2. Once a winner is announced, that person has up to 24 hours to post the new theme. If they don't, then the first runner up is free to go ahead and post a theme.
    3. The winner should estimate the time they will be back to pick the next winner (usually close to 24 hours). If they do not come back to post a winner within 6 hours past their estimated time, then the first runner up in the previous theme is declared the winner and may post the next theme.
    4. Please be fair and try to make sure everyone gets a chance to "win" Nick now and then. It's no fun to keep playing and never get to name a theme. While it's not a "rule" that you can't pick someone who already won recently, it would be nice to consider someone who may not have won in awhile.
    5. Mods may step in if it appears that a pattern is appearing, that is...if someone consistently chooses the same player as winner, etc.

If you have any questions or need help with the thread, posting, etc. please feel free to notify one of your friendly mods, Smokey or DJRideout! :)

This was my first time starting a thread so I hope I did it right.

And please if you do drool a little do be kind and mop it up....don't anyone slipping and falling and hurting themselves.

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Just to remind everyone how we closed out thread #41:

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Oh goodie! I've never been on a new thread yet! :eek:
    I had to post something to get my new alerts to start coming, lol.

Congrats Jacquie!! Looking forward to your new theme.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

break out the [​IMG] cause we've got ourselves a New Ward to decorate :)

Nice job Princess :)

I hate to tell you how many new threads I've been on :D

and the alerts are something I've never done or taken the time to figure out how to set them :D

Thanks Raynn for sending Nick my way.

New theme time and I hope everyone will have some fun and let their imaginations run wild :)

Since it's the Easter weekend and we did a chocolate theme a theme or two ago :D lets see where Nick might be hiding those Easter Eggs that we'll be hunting for on Sunday Morning. And hey we're never to old to have some virtual fun :lol: so 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting, or should I say hiding :lol: while I go and entertain my guest :devil:

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Well, this is an interesting theme :cool:

I have my old college roommate coming to visit tomorrow whom I haven't seen in 20 years, so I'll try to make something out of what I have already uploaded. The house needs some sprucing up, so no extra capping for me today. :(

Making sure the location is safe before hiding the egg
    This dirt pile makes a good place
    This rabbit hutch makes a good place too
    I don't think they'll be found in this drawer
    What do you think guys? Good place?
    I think this place might be too dangerous

The alerts are basically emails that arrive when someone comments on a thread I've posted on. I've never set them, I assume they just come by default on the board.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

[​IMG]
    :beer: New Ward :beer:​

Congrats Jacquie. :)

Making us think and search, huh! I was never made to search for Easter eggs. My mother always just hid the entire Easter basket! :lol: One year she even hid it in my bedroom while I was sleeping and I never heard a thing. :lol:

Where Nicky would hide Easter eggs set #1:
    there's one behind this loose wall panel
    gotta be careful not to grind this one up :lol:
    there's one in the mailbox
    this drawer is the perfect size to hold an egg
    he's even gonna try to sneak one under his hat
    and here's #6 in plane site on the fireplace mantle

Susan

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

10. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

11. Smokey

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

13. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

[​IMG] What a nice view!

I swear, all of the captions and pics have me literally laughing out loud.
    This theme has been really enlightening Jacquie :lol:

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Good morning everyone :)

Nick has got his Easter Eggs all packed up and his ready to head off to the next Ward Girls.

I'm glad you ladies have had fun with this theme :) I've had fun :guffaw:at the captions and the locations :guffaw:

ladybronco my Mom used to use tea cups for dying the eggs :)
    blackflag yup the railing would be good as well as the inside of the flashlight
    Raynn Official Easter Egg Hunt :guffaw:
    Raynn just cause I liked this scene with Ecklie and Nick :)

So I guess that means Smokey is the lucky Ward Girl to get Nick on a Saturday Night :devil: Eyes Up Nicky :lol: but the best one was Did you see the size of that bunny :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: the look on Nick's face is priceless for that line :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: So congrats Smokey :) Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

15. Smokey

Oh boy!! Saturday Night Nick! :D Thank you, Jacquie! :) I could have used him last night when I woke up at 1 AM to the tornado sirens going off, but I'm sure he'll come in just as handy tonight. :devil:

I think it's funny how we are having laughs at poor, scared Nicky's expense. :lol: But to be fair, that was a pretty big bunny. :lol:

So after a fun, thinking theme, I think I'll go easy on you and ask for some good hair pics, which to me means no Season 6 long hair and no buzz. ;) No hat either. Uh oh...did this just become a thinking theme? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.