Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I asked Corey that and he no the eps that are slated to air in March will air in March.

Actually he didn't even know that the DTV switch had been pushed back when I asked him :lol:

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

So, basically.... no one has any idea past next week in television? That's so fantastic. Well, actually, I know that Bones will air it's next episode in two weeks. Other than that, no one knows. I am so lost. Stupid DTV.

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

This whole DTV thing is really going to deprive us of C/E. Do you know how much discussion will go on about 7.16 for the 3 weeks until this episode? tons. like probably 400 posts worth :D

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ha ha, I wouldn't be surprised if we ran through another thread. We went through this one in about a month. :lol:

I can't wait to see Calleigh's reaction when she finds out that Eric has been arrested and taken down to INS. I hope that she will drop everything and rush over there. In my head the scene would go something like this: he is in lockup and she gets to see him. He stands up and puts his arms around her and she asks how he is doing. She tells him that she brought him something (the snack) and they sit down to talk. She tells him that H and the rest of the team are working on getting him out of there. She leaves and he kisses her (because we are way overdue). Later when she picks him up from the detention center she smiles and says that if hadn't worked out this way that she was going to marry him to stay in the country. Eric laughs and says that he wouldn't have let her do that, he would be the one to ask....(ok so that last part is a stretch but hey, you never know)

5. CalleighEric

I always LOVE the way you think :D

That would be amazing. I can totally picture this whole look of worry face that Calleigh gets. She goes over there, and he is all upset, and Calleigh is totally there for him. Maybe she'll hug him and let him know that everything will be alright, and then eric kisses her hair or something. they talk, and calleigh says she'll be back for him. when she is comes back, they have another moment, and hopefully share their first kiss :adore:

the promo for 7.16 better be amazing! :devil:

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree. This was a turning point for Calleigh and Eric. Calleigh wanted Eric to admit his feelings for her and now he has. Things can only get better from here. I can't wait!!! :bolian:

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I was wondering the same thing. I thought I had posted something about it but now I'm not sure if I ever did :lol:. I wonder if we'll get to see her reaction when she finds out or if she'll be there when he's taken away. Still I have a feeling they'll just jump directly to her going to see him and giving him the snack (which is so sweet by the way ;)). I do think that by what the news bullets say about 7.16 that this is the episode where he is taken away.

8. CalleighEric

Just a quick question:
    When did we hear about the snack thing? I dont remember seeing it anywhere. Maybe i just missed it in a post or something..

thanks!

9. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Wow! Awesome spoilers!! I have to agree with temex327 a kiss is WAY overdue. I would have to say that 7.16 is our best bet for a kiss, but who knows??? I may be surprised(I hope:)). I had not heard about a snack. That would be sweet of Calleigh, definitely a promising future for E/C. LOVE it:adore:.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The snack spoiler was of course shared by our dear delkolover :). The spoiler says that Calleigh goes to see Eric and brings him his favorite cuban snack. So sweet :).

11. delkolover

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Hiphugger17
    You know you rock, right? Thank you for the spoilers. I was really gonna try to go "spoiler free" but I just can't!
    My husband is probably trying to figure out why I just squealed with delight LOL

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Well actually anything and everything I know is thanks to delkolover, she is the spoiler queen. But in any way I've help you be a happy shipper, you're welcomed ;).

15. delkolover

I just had a thought that I think Kristine might have missed it (no offence Kristine) in her review of the ep....

When Eric confesses to Cal that he can't imagine his life w/o her you almost get the sense that he leans in and says it the way he does b/c he feels as though if he says the words she has been waiting to hear, she will wake up....He pauses and looks at her as if he were the prince who had just kissed Sleeping Beauty and was now waiting for her to wake. And he seems disappointed after he says it, that she doesn't wake!

Just a thought I had ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.