Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saramaniaca

Saramaniaca Victim

Yes. Sorry for my english. I make mistakes, it's not my first language.

K-Bug, I don't want to bother anyone, but GSR is a part of this show, then and now. And while Sara is here, the GSR thing keep on been here. Shankar and Mendelsohn themselves have mentioned Grissom and GSR when they have been asked about 10th season.

Regarding another subject, there's one question I want to make about the two main women in this show, Cath and Sara. Who else is willing to see a real friendship between this two, at last? Written spoilers (Shankar and Mendelsohn words) suggest that this will happen this season. They've talked about Sara helping Cath to reunite the team in many ways. I guess this means some screen time for this two together. I hope so.

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Wow. This is definitely one of those times when I wish the mods had gone strictly with the rules. lol. Btw, I don't think any of us gets to tell the mods to skip our posts if they don't like what we write when they're trying to step in and stop an argument, or do we? :D

I agree with you, K-Bug, I love seeing Doc in action. I really hope we'll get to see more of him this season. I know a lot of people here aren't fans of Ray, but the interaction between him and Doc in season 9 was awesome.

And you know the promos. Things usually don't look like what they really are in promos. lol. The shooting looks intense, though. I can't say I'm really looking forward to the premiere, but I definitely want to know what the shooting is about.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thank you! Much appreciated! :)

No, you don't. ;) :lol:

No problem...your English is fine. I just wanted to clarify that you were referring to me. I realize that you are new to the boards and may not be familiar with the guidelines. Just FYI, from a posting reminder post from T'Bonz....

Everyone is absolutely welcome to come here and post and have fun. :) We try not to be too restrictive, but when things get too far off track or out of hand we do need to step in and request the cooperation of posters. We appreciate it!

Please feel free to let me or Destiny know if anyone has any questions! :)

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Dang. Talk about spoiling the fun. :lol:

But really, thanks for stepping in. :)

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

It's what were here for and what we live for... The umm helping part. :guffaw: But you knew that. ;)

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ah, you know you enjoy spoiling fun just a little bit.

And yes, I'm kidding. *grins*

I actually want to see the premiere, which I wasn't really expecting. Oh, I expected to watch it, just not to be excited about it. CSI seems to know how to win me back- guns and shooting and fighting. Those things tend to pique my interest when I see them in promos for the potential damage factor.

Plus, Doc Robbins gets to beat people up again, which is always enjoyable. :lol:

7. Destiny

ummm me.. little innocent me. :eek::shifty::eek:

So maybe the social worker and nick go out to dinner (not talking romance or ship) and maybe it depends based on his childhood and past (as an adult) they become friends, and occassionally off screen see each other since a CSI and social worker are extremely busy. On screen they are friends and can be help to each other, with cases. I think people can date (meaning have a "Bones/Booth" type of meetings as friends) and not be romantic, and still work well. If something develops then so be it if not. Never have enough friends.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Is there a way we could have a 'just the facts' spoiler thread here now that both other sections have them? I just love how much easier it is to find the spoilers than sifting through pages and pages here.

9. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I think the ships are part of the show. The futures romances or girlfriends that can come in S10 are spoiler too. If Nick has a girlfriend new is spoiler,if Sara's back come with GSR too,and is a spoiler. I think is inevitable not talk about ship,romances,girlfriends or GSR here,when also are spoiler for S10.

10. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Oh crap...Now I'm going crazy. I just looked at the pictures from the spoiler thread and I swear it's a dummy! His skin is the same colour all over, a most unnatural colour and he's way too stiff to be human. I don't think his expression changes, it's just you can't see his face before he's turned a little by the shot. But it would explain the whole female voice thing that sounds like a drill of some kind. Maybe they're doing a drill and then the FBI guys come in and ruin it. Which explains the "What the hell is going on here".

11. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

:lol: Doc in action! :cool: Finally! A cane needs some screen time too hehe. I like the scene alot. I thought i saw Henry but yep it is David.

12. Destiny

We are looking into it, we want to see how we want to approach that. ;)

No one said ships couldn't be discussed in here, they can as long as it pertains to the spoilers that are being released. What were saying is this isn't the thread to debate ships or discussing ships in general. but rather current season spoilers As Smokey pointed out all the links for those discussions. - Unless any ship, pending ship, etc is the subject they have the spoiler/s (an be sure its not a foiler) then it can be discussed please see page/post one of this thread about ship discussions. We are not trying to be restrictive but rather trying to keep with the current and as much on track as possible. ;)

13. tippy

tippy Victim

I am new here and I just have a question. Where was it confirmed that Nick is going to get a girlfriend? All I read was they were casting for a pretty girl in her 30's to play a social worker. POSSIBLY a recurring character. I know what he said in an interview a couple years ago. There are so many possibilities for a social worker besides being a love interest. And there are other guys on the show besides Nick. With all of the bickering going on I must have missed something, or are people as usual just jumping to conclusions.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think that people think that it's just interesting how she's described pretty much exactly the way George described the new girlfriend that Nick was going to get before that storyline got lost due to the writer's strike. I think at this point, we're just speculating that they could finally be doing that storyline. The fact that it says the character is to be on a recurring basis seems to some like a clue that she'll be more than just the weekly villian/witness/victim or whatever. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what her role will be.

15. X_The_Love_X

X_The_Love_X Victim

I totally agree with you! I'd also like to see them focus more on the relationships between the co-workers. Mostly Nick and Greg because I've also noticed that they have drifted apart and that makes me sad. I want them to be partners in crime solving (permanent case partners) and I'm not thrilled about the 'Langston centered' episode people keep talking about. Since when did he become the 'focus of the show'??????? I want to see more Catherine, Nick, GREG, and Sara not Langston! :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.