Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I have to disagree with the lot of people, this season is doing incredibly well for having done nine seasons. The stories are still amazingly fresh, riveting, and compelling. Each episode may have it's moments, but I am glued to my seat during the whole of each episode. I think the addition of Ray Langston has added freshness to the show, which is needed after being on the air nine years. I personally feel this is the best season, and I'm actually happy to say, that even without Grissom, the show is still doing well.

2. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Actually I am looking forward to next week's episode,just watched the extended preview for The Descent Of Man and it looks great,Nick looks overwhelmed by those women! Containment too with Catherine...I will be in Heaven and isn't that man Brass interrogates,isn't that the guy from One and a Half Men???

Watching this episode will be like eating a minty breath mint after eating a nasty,rotten onion (referring to the episode I just watched) but that is another thread.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

The trouble is, however, as much as we like Langston, it feels as if the old time cast is being cast aside at times. I think TPTB need to realize we have formed bonds with Nick, Catherine, Greg and Brass and many of the Lab Rats and you can't expect us to instantly love the new folks after nine seasons, it's a little much to take.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Charisma with blonde hair. Wow didn't expect that one. If it hadn't been for her voice, I wouldn't have even known it was her. :lol:

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Nice promos. Nick is lookin good. The whole episode looks interesting. Another one of those funky case scenarios.

And I agree with mfcsi. It's nothing against TPTB. I mean, they are ten years in, but there are some episodes that make you wonder "What were they thinking?".

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hmm, no Greg again in the promo but tons of Ray and Riley. :scream:

Charisma looked different with blond hair.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Greg Sanders...him..oh yeah..that guy..they should put an APB since he's almost vanished from the show..while there at it remind Nick he's still supposed to be there too.:lol:

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well Nick is in a lot of next week's promo, so I do not think you have to worry. As a Greg fan, I am worried after this week's pathetic attempt to give him screen time.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, at least they could have had him doing HIS job rather than Archie's at the very least. :brickwall:

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Boy, maybe that should have been the 200th episode! :lol:

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

No the 200th episode should have been "APB for Greg Sanders!" Missing since...hm....I don't know.

As long as Dustin Lee Abraham doesn't write anymore episodes, we should be fine.

13. governess

governess Victim

Hi! Sorry if this has already been shared - but does anyone know if the show is going to continue next year?

After this 200th episode disaster I'm wondering if MH GE and ES are fed up making the producers use LF the most.

If there is a next season it better be much better than this season....

Thanks!

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe I'm just spewing sour grapes, but am I the only who wonders if they are sabotaging the show on purpose? I mean, just the other day I watched an interview with Carol M. and Naren and they were STILL TALKING about Grissom and he's gone.

I don't think they even want to do the show now that BP has left and if that's the case, maybe they should leave and turn the show over to people who still want to do it.

One of the best episodes of this season was written by Carol M. assistant-Turn, Turn, Turn. A wonderful episode.

If they can't move on, then maybe they should let go of the show and write other things.

Sorry, I don't mean to go off topic on a spoiler thread..but I need to vent.

Thanks.

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Has anybody found next week's preview somewhere other than CBS' website? Cause when I watch it there it's all choppy and hard to watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.