Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The DL news will probably end up being something that's not really as big a deal as they're making it sound... like them buying a new car or a new house or something lol.

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

:lol: You're probably right. Now that I read it again it does say the announcement will be for their plans for "the days ahead." To me that doesn't sound like it implies something seriously life changing.

3. GregNickRyanFan

I guess they just have so many people asking about D/L, so they feel like they have to give them something, even if its something small. Personally, I'd rather know more about Adam. :) Wasn't there a spoiler that hinted that we might meet his father?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  4. PerfectAnomaly

It seems to me the most vocal DLers would be excited about something most people who either don't like DL or are indifferent to them would find extremely boring so it wouldn't have to be anything big. I mean the CSINY hashtag on Twitter went nuts in whatever recent episode it was that Danny touched Lindsay's forehead in the lab, so it really doesn't take much. ;) :shifty:

ETA: I have to say, though, that I don't think this finale will be as satisfying as last season's was if it is going to serve as either a season or series finale. We know Mac isn't going to die because Gary has expressed interest in keeping the show going and there is a snowball's chance in hell it could defy the odds a second time and get a S9. I just don't see how people reflecting on their relationship with Mac could be all that interesting, but maybe I'll be surprised. I didn't think they could do a satisfying finale that could serve as either a season or series finale last season and I ended up loving the finale, so we'll see.

5. GregNickRyanFan

Something weird is going on with my cursor. I was trying to add the part about Adam's dad and somehow most of my post got deleted. I guess I had it highlighted accidentally or something lol.

I don't get why there is a big deal about him touching her forehead since they're married. I mean, if they weren't a couple yet, I could understand it better. I used to really like them as a couple before they actually were one. Now it's just that I'm indifferent to them. I do get annoyed with how all the magazines and online sites (like E and whatnot) only seem to print questions about them. Surely they had questions about other characters.

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah, it does seem they have a lot of tidbits on them, even from the POV of someone who likes them. They ought to spread it over all the characters.

I'm looking forward to the announcement. Very curious what it is.

I don't want it to be the series finale, but either way I hope it's good.

What eps are left before it?

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Slainte and Unwrapped then the season finale.

8. PerfectAnomaly

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Son of a bitch!! :eek: Hate it when they show the killer.

Stupid assed gas and electric company are shutting off the power in the neighborhood to do maintenance at 10pm. I might have to miss the episode or part of it.

10. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Am I the only one who thinks Mac getting killed would be a great series finale? I know they've talked about killing Horatio in CSI: Miami as part of the series finale but I think it would work better in CSI: NY. Don't get me wrong, I love Gary Sinise's character but it would be...interesting. :alienblush:

Then of course I would like to see Danny and Lindsay move to Montana. Sid can retire and go live in Hawaii as a millionaire or something. Flack, Adam, and Hawkes stick around with Jo being promoted. Just some thoughts. :p

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Oh......oh...Mac...!!!!! I don't care that I know he doesn't die, that bit from the finale where he gets shot makes my stomach plummet and freeze and my heart stand still! :(

Thanks so much for link, PA!!!! :)

Oh, and in case it's geolocked, here's another link for it that's not CBS... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ufcJDoL2BE&feature=colike

12. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

Oh thank you jade i really do hte CBS clips does that channle not get we want to see from other places then the USA lol :)
    In the clip dunno if its just me but does it look like danny in a dark blue shirt wlking b4 the blue van blows up? looks like he's looking down slightly maybe lucy is with him and thats why shes in the ep :-/ watch a few times but cant make it out.

13. Rena

Rena Rookie

WOAH!

:wtf::evil::devil: That B*t**! Shooting at our dear Mac from behind is not okay!

That clip made me so excited! I'm really looking forward to seeing it! Thank you Jade for posting the link, the first one was acutally geolocked :)

14. PerfectAnomaly

I think the explosion is part of the episode that airs on the 27th and not the finale so Lucy wouldn't be involved. The promo pics show Flack being treated by EMS so it could be Flack walking and looking down.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

My guess about Danny and Lindsay's big announcement is that she's pregnant again. It leaves them in a shiny, happy place if it's the series finale, and if it's not they can just do a time jump or have her be pregnant at the lab again.

Mac is probably my least favorite character on the show, so him getting shot/hallucinating for a whole episode is pretty unappealing to me. And yeah... I can't imagine he won't survive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.