George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

My suggestion anything but season six (long hair, and the stache) AHHHHHHHHHHHHH the stache made me sick SORRY for the rant! The buzz is what REALLY GETS MY JUICES FLOWIN' WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Again SORRY for the reaction!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I like me a clean cut George, whether that be the buzz :adore: or the style he's got this season :adore: I don't mind some men with longer hair but George is not one of them. Sorry George but you look better clean cut :)

As to the stache :adore: I think the long standing Ward Girls know where I stand on that :) Dog Eat Dog was certainly a better stache than A Bullet Runs Through It stache. I would certainly like to see George in a stache after he's grown it for a while. I think he would look as handsome as his Dad does :)

3. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

When he has the scruffy look I like anything more than that and it ( to me at least) ages him badly JUST MY OPINION!!!

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yup, don't like the stache at all. However, I don't like mustaches or beards, anyways. Funny though, I don't mind the goatee on him and definitely love the scruff. How he wore it 'Monte Walsh' works for me, too. :devil:

Yeah, that long hair? That aged him badly too. He looks much younger with short hair and that is what looks best on him.

Not all men look good with long hair there, George! :)

5. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

thanks Speedy the MONTE WALSH look ( and I hope I don't get "hosed" for this ) made me.........well........:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh the Monty Walsh looked was heavenly..he looked RAWR!!

I didn't mind the long-haired Season six look..but ..anything..anything..but the..the..:eek::eek::eek:Evel Kneival look!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If George ever sports that look..again..well..play him off Keyboard Cat!!! Although he's dead, but I'll send my orange tabby in..except..he's kind of psycho and might hunt George's mullet..

7. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

NO offense but George LOOKED GOOD AS EVEL I thought but then again I am a sucker for the mullet the only thing I didn't like was the FUR COAt he looked like he was wearing "road kill" or something but after researching EVEL KNIEVEL had about 3 or 4 fur coats SICK

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Not at all..:) Except now with all this hair talk, I'm breaking into the theme song from the musical Hair..

..give me a head of hair..long..beautiful air..or something like that..:guffaw:

..Smokey cues the Keyboard Cat..to play me off..

9. americanstalker

americanstalker Witness

I tend to prefer short hair on him, as I do with pretty much all men. I don't know if it's because I'm in the military or what (heck, I preferred it before I enlisted), I have just always preferred men to be clean-shaven and with short hair. I thought he looked absolutely adorable with the buzz, like a little boy. [​IMG]

10. KFK

KFK Witness

Ok, I know I posed the question about hair and gave my thoughts. But upon further consideration, and after recently watching a season 1 episode, I think I like the season 1 hair cut.

It was nice...real nice.:drool: Not too long, not too short, not too much product making it spikey. A nice natural look, and the way it fell across his forehead...yummy. :drool: Picture that hair cut with a little scruff added, and...well I'm just saying it could be lethal.:drool::drool::drool: Can anyone say we need some buckets in here. JMO...:guffaw:

The work week is halfway over woooohooooo!!!!!!!! :)

Take Care...

11. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

Oh, the Monte Walsh look was juuuuuuuust fine (considering I took one look at one pic and went out and bought the film - I swear, I thought I'd grown out of doing that...!)

The funny thing about the whole season six hair/stache stuff is that it does fit in with Nick's character arc through the season (was that why George did it, or was he merely very bored and wanted a change?...!)

I may just have over-thought the season 6 hair/stache stuff.

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

The Evel hair actually started to grow on me (no pun intended! ;)) by the end of the movie. It was the wardrobe I was having problems with! The fur coat and the suit! :eek: (and I lived through that time! :eek: :eek:)

Monte Walsh is perfect. The hair. The scruff!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Not to mention George's acting. He was just perfect as Shorty. :thumbsup:

They seem to write the character to fit George and however he looks in that particular season. In season 7 with the really short buzz (& that didn't even look like it was a quarter inch long) Nick had a harder edge to him. And it fit. I believe in the commentary for Snakes (I haven't listened to it in a while :alienblush:) they mention begging George to keep the buzz just a little longer because he was going to start growing it out. They wanted him to have the buzz for Snakes and they weren't filming it yet. :lol:

New Nick tomorrow for those of us in the U.S. and Canada! :D Finally!

Susan

13. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

That's true - I'd forgotten that. And I take your point about the edge in s7 (still making my way through that season) matching the hair.

Question: The Eval (evil?...!) hair - was that a wig or was that a peroxide job and does that explain the *REALLY* short buzz in Viva Las Vegas? (I think Viva Las Vegas is even shorter than the s7 one!)

14. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I'm pretty sure the Evel hair were extensions which is why George buzzed everything off He was in the hair and makeup trailer and the lady was starting to remove them and he just grabbed the electric cutters and just took care of it. This was right before season five began so that's why he had the buzz in season 5

15. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

*grins* That's kinda what I was thinking might have happened. Can't really say I blame him, though :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.