Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

The next time I decide to skim through the posts without reading them, please hit me...

Holy crap. That's.... hilariously fantastic. *counts* More than five weeks until this episode? Boo! Either the economy or DTV is to blame, too, which causes this: :scream: even though from reading the spoiler the correct reaction should be: :D
    I guess that that completely proves that they're together... and since this episode is conveniently after the whole picture thing, Mitovich can go Mega Minute some other, suffering ship. *glares*

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Quick question about 716...

Do they really joke/talk about marriage? I thought that was just a though someone had? And what's the snack she brings him? I probably overlooked one thread and missed this somewhere. :thumbsup:

4. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

okay thanks for setting that straight ;).
    It's going to be an intense episode. That would be such a sweet scene if she goes to visit him. bringing him his favorite snack. I can't wait to see it.

Hmm definately a shirtless Eric:drool:. Yes indeed, we don't want him to spill on his shirt or anything like that... I'm soooo excited!!!! But it's still so far away. What's up with that? :(
    I'm really looking forward to see it.

5. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

add me to that list for a shirtless Delko while he's shaving!! Um, ahem, all men save shirtless right?? LOL I can see them squabbling over who used up all the toothpaste or all the hot water in the shower, or Eric teasing Calleigh for taking too long in the bathroom!

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It wasn't just a thought, Delkolover wrote it, so it's definitely not a someones imaginations, but pure true, unless they changed something in the meantime. Though I hope they didn't.:)
    As for you another question, I don't know what kind of the snack it is, because it was said that it's just his favourite. I think it's not important, the most important is that she brings it to him and that she knows what's his favourite snack is;). It means a lot.:thumbsup:

7. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Oh.. I can't wait until march!!!!!!! That's torture for me like proper TORTURE!!! OMG! I agree I will be so so so sweet when Calleigh takes him is favourite snack, did I read some where is was his favourite CUban snack or did somebody just sugest that?

OK ! More waiting and more TORTURE !!!! NOOOOOO!!!! mmmm Eric shirtlesss mmmmmm so hoottttt :drool: Omg! this episode is gonna be awesomee!!! So Eric and Calleigh are maybe living together ! or a Eric's at Calleigh's house I bet you it's not on the couch this time and there will be no need for midnight tiptoe !! :cool:

IT'S TOO LONG TO WAIT FOR!!!! :scream:

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I hadn't thought about that... but you're right... no need for the "no midnight tiptoe" rule!

When he gets out of the detainment center, Calleigh is there to pick him up. She says to him, something along the lines of, she would've married him to keep him in the country, if he were going to be deported. He tells her that maybe he found someone "on the inside" to marry him.

Delkolover... did I get that right?

9. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

It's been awhile since I've been over to this thread but all these spoilers!!!! I can't wait to see everything play out on screen.

I really liked how the last episode played out. I thought it was sweet when Eric put his watch on Calleigh.

A shirtless Eric might be nice to see. :drool: I really can't wait to see the bathroom scene play out on screen. It's going to be nice to see how comfortable they are with each other.

10. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I am also interested to see how they act. If it is something that is awkward to be sharing a mirror, or something they do regularly?

They probably have spent the night with each other before, but then again, maybe not. I guess we just really have to see how the next few episodes play out, and just wait for April.:rolleyes:

I'm guessing that when Ryan hits them with that remark about how they would know about keeping secrets, I'm guessing they just kind of look at one another. I don't know how I would react.:p...I'm just really excited!

11. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

Does anyone else think this scene(720) shows the seriousness of their relationship? Wasn't there a scene with Cal and Jake last season where she commented about how he has sunday afternoon football and she has her mornings as their own private time-if this scene really plays out then isn't Cal sharing more of herself with Eric that she wouldn't share with Jake? Just my 2 cents worth...

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

If I remember correctly it was when Jake commented to Calleigh that he didn't hear her leave in the morning and something along the lines where she says a girls gotta keep some secrets.

So I am thinking that Eric & Calleigh have been together for a while because sharing a bathroom in a new relationship seems kinda off to me. (But then again this is Miami and everything is always turned around) I really don't see him imposing on Calleigh unless they are pretty much close to living together or even living together. Oh damn, I've worked myself into a frenzy again. :lol:

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Intresting observation about the comment she made to Jake. If they are in Eric's place then she decided to stay and get ready there, therefore "not keeping secrets" like she said, which shows her being comfortable enough with Eric as to share her morning with him. In the other hand, if they are at her place then it shows she's open enough to him as to let him be at her most private and intimate space which, again, shows how comfortable she is with him and their relationship.

Either way you look at it, it does seem like she is sharing more of herself with Eric and in a much shorter time.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  14. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

Does Eric still have his place or is he still living at the hotel? I have a feeling that they are staying at Cal's.

15. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OMG! She would marry him that's so sweet ! mmmm I can't wait!!! Sorry I'm probably just simple:rolleyes: but what do they mean by 'on the inside'?? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.