Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Well I wasn't implying that he wasn't, that there are more scenes like tonight coming and well you know what I'm saying :lol:

2. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

throughout the series was it ever mentioned/heavily implied how old Greg was or what year he was born? I'm just wondering because maybe Greg could be younger than Eric.

3. sharp52092

Well, they never mentioned the exact date on the show, but it was metioned to be coming up in Time of your Death. His birthday is supposed to be May 7, 1975 according to the books. Plus that ep would have aired at about that time. Eric's is July 24, 1975

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think Greg is played as same age Eric is.

5. sharp52092

I think there was a bit more Greg than Karma to Burn but not quite what I was hoping for. Especially since he wasn't in the second half

When he was in the cooler, I thought he might solve the case

Noticed Hodges acted odd, maybe there's still hope :lol:

Wish he had talked more with Finn and not over the phone

Also the Writers' Room posted this on Twtter
    :lol:

6. Dizzney

I was disappointed that he disappeared in the 2nd half of this episode. Why does Greg always get the short end of the stick? I am so tired of it after all these years.

I'm pretty sure he was still under 5 minutes or just around 5 minutes through the whole episode.

I get the feeling Greg was a bit annoyed that Finn asked him if there was blood in the freezer. I really do not like her. She is far too bossy.

I wonder how many times over the years Greg has asked if Hodges was acting weird. :lol:

I saw that Twitter comment late, otherwise I would have responded to it. :D

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well, I liked the episode (and Finn). So there wasn't much Greg time but the time he had was memorable. Getting trapped in the freezer was cute.

8. Dizzney

I was really bummed out how little Greg was in this latest episode. Aside from next week's episode, I hope we see more of him in the episode coming up and not the under five minutes he has been getting in the first 3 eps of the season.

9. D4phn3

D4phn3 Victim

10. Dizzney

Haaa, he is slick at avoiding talking about himself. :lol: He looked great though! :drool: Thanks for posting that.

11. D4phn3

D4phn3 Victim

well I really don't understand what they're asking him at the end, it's too quiet or too much background noise...

12. Dizzney

It sounded like the guy asked what he has learned from her and Eric responded "How not to talk too much." :lol: I think he was mostly referring about talking to the Paparazzi.

13. D4phn3

D4phn3 Victim

oh, thought it was something like that! :lol:

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

that was cute, thanks for sharing. He has such a great smile.

Looking forward to tonight's Gregisode....after last weeks disappointment.

15. Dizzney

Okay that was a great episode for Greg. While I wish he would have told DB at first I get the feeling he was going to tell him after DB saw his book but Sara walked in and I think he dropped it.

I loved that he had private moments with DB, Nick and Morgan. I really loved the moments with Morgan. I think they have become really good friends, if not interested in each other. I get the feeling she might be feeling more for him and been hiding it and showed it more in this episode.

I felt bad for him at the end though, knowing Alison had remembered him and actually was going to give him the album that she ended up getting killed over. :( It was nice of Morgan to get it for him anyway.

I really think that this was a great episode for him. I thoroughly enjoyed it.