The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

To the Broker who keeps sending in work with the ticket stapled so it sticks outside the folder at the top: PLEASE STOP DOING THAT!!! I emailed the Filer about this and they told you what I told them, but you still did it anyway! Just because you're the "replacement guy" for the "regular guy" who is on vacation, doesn't mean you have to send in crappy work. Take some pride, dude...:(

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Darn TV3!

I'm now totally pissed about your so called 'Latvian Week'. It's not enough we get very latvian shows weekly, daily and etc and I definately don't need a whole week of those annual shows that repeats themselves for ages.

I don't understand why national television broadcasting company can't see that people don't need stupid reruns over and over again.

I wouldn't say nothing if there'd be a new film every evening and after that my regular american tv shows, but no, all they has to offer is that century old first latvian tv show/miniseries and last year's Sunday musical tv show/concert and NONE OF MY FAV TV SHOWS:mad::brickwall::scream:

At least there's always a hope for LNT on Thursday since they have 3 tv shows in a row. I won't cry for The Finder since I barely see it because of Mentalist which is my number one choice, but I definately cry for delay in 'Alarm Fur Cobra 11', CSI:Miami and White Collar :borg:

I know I sound like stupid 3rd grader but to me these shows are awfully important. And I hate that they get delayed because of stupid and totally useless crap they believe would change my feelings towards this craphole. It definately won't change this century and as for next one I don't give a damn unless I suddenly won't turn out to be immortal. But since I'm not either vampire, wolverine or other sort of mutant figure I won't become immortal.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Charter,

What the he!! is going on now? :censored: I go to channel 29 to watch a little "E News" (which I just watched on channel 29 last night) only to find out that channel 29 is now "Discovery" and "E" is now up on channel 59. The only problem with that is that only one television in the house seems to pick up channel 59 - the one with the box! I run my tv through it's set-up procedure and compare my channels with your online channel guide and if it's to be believed I'm not getting all of your basic cable let alone the expanded basic that I'm supposed to be getting. I know you have a monopoly in the city and can do whatever you want but it would sure be nice if you could warn us when you're going to make changes to the lineup so we know if we're still getting the service we're supposed to. :scream:

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Karma or whatever fate it is,

wtf? How am I supposed to dechiper your intentions when I have not the tiniest idea where all this is leading?
    Okay, I admit, I was inexcusively lazy and chicken when I didn't sign up for school when I was meant to. Okay, that I understand.
    But how to explain this? Just while the other schools/colleges/unis' are open for assignments I get injury that leaves me to kangaroo-like antics while stuck at home. I've now completely missed chance to get to any of school.

Was that supposed to mean some kind of sign I've been asking for ages already?
    Or was it just pure accident?

And what now?
    No school, no job... no life.. WHAT???

Mom will eat me, let alone godmother I've stopped talking to long time ago.

Yeah I wouldn't mind some job that doesn't require degree or fore-knowledge but how to achieve?

I'll be kangaroo-ing for another week and half at least more so what are my options other than roleplay and read fanfiction?

Any ideas God?
    Maybe lend a hand?

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

My rant is against people who are cruel to others. The tragedy in Colorado today at a movie theater makes me angry. I wanted the man who killed 12 people and wounded over 30 to face the same pain he caused. A life sentence is no enough for this man. He should suffer. I also feel such anger against people who hurt animals. There have been 2 dog deaths in this are in the last few days because idiots are leaving dogs in cars and it is so hot here we have cooling centers open. We have also had two children murdered in the last few weeks in the area because of parents being stupid. It just makes me sick to know I have to share oxygen with such lame people. I pray they get are all brought to justice for being a-holes. Rant complete.

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Foul language warning

YOU, GODDAMN FANFIC WRITER/GENERAL PAIN IN THE ASS OVER WEB!

HOW DARE YOU BLOODY INSULT INNOCENT PEOPLE?
    I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING BLOODY MENTAL DISORDER YOU TRY TO CONCEAL BY YOUR STUPID BEHAVIOUR AND BY NOT TURNING TO PROFESSIONALS.

I CAN UNDERSTAND IF YOU'RE SICK AND HAVE TROUBLED SELF-CONTROL
    BUT DO NOT PLAY NICE JUST TO STICK A KNIFE IN OUR BACKS AFTER SUDDENLY CHANGING YOUR PERSONALITY!!!

IT'S JUST PLAIN SICK:scream:
    AND I WON'T TOLERATE THIS KIND OF ABUSE, SO WON'T OTHERS YOU'VE INSULTED.

I TRULY HOPE YOU'LL ROT IN YOUR BLOODY GODDAMN HOUSE WITH YOUR STUPID FAMILY AND CAT! I SINCERELY WISH CAT WILL EAT YOU!

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR! AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.
    WE ALL HATE YOU!
    YOU'VE WRECKED HAVOC WHEREVER YOU'VE LOGGED ON AND I'M STILL SURPRISED THERE'RE PEOPLE LEFT TOLERATING YOUR SELF-CENTRED EGO AND HAVEN'T DUMPED YOU JUST HOW YOU DUMP THOSE WHO'D SAID TRUTH ABOUT YOU IN YOUR FACE.

IT'S PLAIN DISRESPECT TOWARDS INNOCENT CITIZENS.
    AND DON'T THINK I WON'T ACT AGAINST YOUR INSULT. I WILL. AND DON'T DARE CALL ME LIAR! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SPREADS NEGATIVISM AND BAD THINGS ABOUT NOT ONLY ME BUT THOSE WHO HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU.

SO IF YOU READ THIS THEN KNOW YOU'VE CAUSED WEB-WAR AND FOR YOUR OWN BEING BETTER JUST DISAPPEAR AND LEAVE US ALL ALONE BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU ANYMORE

AND I'M NOT CALLING REAL OR ONLINE NAMES YET...

End of the rant

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To the FB friend:

I think you deleted your post on purpose. You posted that you worked a 10 hour shift due to a screw up by the manager who should have helped you get someone to take the rest of your shift! :scream:

You got so tired since you are not used to working 10 hour days and got into an accident.. Come on man!! :scream:

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

STUPID SINK!
    Why on earth you had to get that damn hole?
    It was already enough with tap breaking and nobody to fix it.
    Now it's you- goddamn sink. Why that had to happen? We're not in rural where you don't really need that much of sink simply because there's no sewer system. But here we do have it. It's capital.

Body why do everything had to get broken when we do not have finances for repair expenses?
    What is happening with our luck? *sigh*

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Hardline, what happened with the party? :cool:

My rant: Really manager? Your employee of 7 years gets a full time, M-F job and you refuse to let him work once a week? I mean I would think being available weekends is the most important part of retail.

Unless you wanted to get rid of him. :shifty:

10. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Not sure what happened to the party. I haven't heard anything. Hopefully it got shut down.

EDIT: I was talking to someone today who was going to go to the party. Apparently it was on Friday July 20 in the middle of some woods behind peoples houses. Somebody called the cops on it and it was shut down. YAY! :)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yay!! Musta been loud for the neighbors to hear it and they called the cops. :)

My rant: To my niece-- You were kind of a wild child growing up and your mom was too when she was young. But now you have a son, are now 26 years old and you were talking to some family last night whatever your problem is. Perhaps YOU need to grow up and realize the world is not going to hand you things when you ask for it. Come on!! Grow up!! My sister, aunt and cousin who are giving you the experiences of having a kid and growing up are giving you advice on whatever your gripe is.

GROW UP!!

12. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Thanks mom for letting me know I am a complete failure. I know I am not what you wanted, you want a kid like all the other kids, who have lots of friends and play sports and blah blah blah. Sorry I am not your perfect child. You know it could be a lot fucking worse. I could be doing drugs and getting into trouble with the cops like some other kids that you know. They're not any better than me so fuck off.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Hey big sister,

Did I ask you to braid my hair? Why did you do it? I don't like it and it feels weird!! :scream:

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Dad,
    seriously. Stop complaining about everything. You bash my siblings, you bash my mother and i cannot even imagine how much you bash me to them. Then you bash my husband. Ah yes, we all have our faults but shut the fuck up for once. Are you afraid tht otherwise you don't get any attetion or what the f*** is wrong with you?

And me being a woman doesn't have anything to with who should do the clean. I know you are spoilt and allergic to clean but keep that to yourself. And how dare you to come here and start to complain about the cleaning, when you cannot even do your own f***ing dishes? No, you wait mom to wash the dishes and clean the table. And everytime you come here and start bitching about the cleaning the kitchen table and I ask you, have you cleaned yours, you get all f***ing drama queen and pull every stupid shit to conversation. That's what you are good at. Change the subject and blame the others. Just like you visited my sister. You bashed her apartment, it was too small, wrong place blahblahblah - do you have any idea how expensive apartments are in that area? No, for a man who has lived his whole life in own house at countryside.

You better hope mom doesn't get sick so she can clean up your messes the rest of her life because there's no chance I'll start to do it.

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Hey big sister... Yeah, you.. The one who is always getting dogs, stop bitching about your 25 year old son getting his gf a dog when he already has one. Maybe because of you love to have dogs, you have made him think it's okay to get a bunch of dogs. Your husband is the one who takes care of the dogs, so you really don't know how hard it is.

Even though you live outside the city, four dogs is too much!! My nephew will soon realize that having two dogs is too much, depending on how his dog acts towards the new dog.

One other thing! Stop pestering me about getting a dog!! I don't want one!! :scream:

I love taking care of my aunt's dog when my aunt comes down and it is only twice or three times a year but it gets tiring after awhile.