The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

mulder42, yeah I can make a post on their forum but guess it'd be like poking a sleeping lion with a sausage.

Titanic would be the smallest problem because i'd pass it with Pretty Little Liars.
    Thursday's discussion show is bigger problem because the channel doesn't let contacting and it's in national interest to keep it there despite the fact I hate almost everything in this country.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To Game Developer,

I think its pretty crappy of you to release a game unfinished. Some people paid full price for the damn thing and it only had two levels on it! (luckily I only paid a little for it through a discount, but I'm still annoyed that it's only half a game!) And then last year, you released the updated version with a third level, but only to those who had bought it on YOUR site. I got it on another game site. You said there would be a version for those customers in two months, but its been more than two months. Where is the updated version for the customers who purchased your game on the other game site?

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To FB friend: Don't be so sensitive. Who really cares if no one gave you cake because you were doing something for a year. Even though you put the LOL at the end, I bet you were really upset.

4. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Why is so damn hard to understand the Finnish language??? F**K

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

You need help with something?

It's because we don't have prepositions but instead we just make the words longer ;)

6. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

^^ Try to figure out song names in English is the hard part ^^

5USA - please show the shows at the right damn time a$$hole

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

WTF!! I just got detained in FB jail for FR so I could add to my Mafia in Mafia Wars.

What's up with that? You tell people not to add unless you know them, well, not everyone has friends who are going to play unless they ask strangers. Bastards!! :brickwall:

8. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Pc mouse work when i want you to A$$hole

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

And sometimes they are hard to translate... BUt if you need help, just ask :p

10. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Weather is pissing me off. It is giving me headaches with all the pressure changes and it is making my life tough. I couldn't go to the gym at all today. It just makes me mad when the weather and my body fight me.

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To all the mice and bats in the neighborhood,

Go find another house to live in. This one is MINE! :scream: My heart cannot take another incident like this evenings. Little Socksie racing off to the kitchen with a mouse in her mouth is one thing. Having her chasing a BAT into my bedroom :eek: is something entirely different. My heart is still racing from this and I can guarantee that I WILL NOT be sleeping much tonight.

(no I do not like mice and this was my first bat experience)

Susan

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^^blackflag, how I know what you're feeling. I've had mice experience before and neither I do want to see mice again.
    Also had bat experience long time ago (at age 5) when we had one poor thing getting lost in kitchen. My godmother (RIP) started to scream like mad and tried to hit it with cloth. Luckily someone got it out gently and with no harm. But I've never disliked them. I don't mind bats but can imagine how awkward it can be.

---

SPINE!
    Seriously you arse, why you had to snap now with that previous injury on top already?:scream:
    Now I had to admitt to my mom that I indeed had injury before and now I was total idiot to make it happen again.

And who the hell tries to stretch that way, huh?:mad:

That sucks! Truly sucks because I can't find position with less pain. And it hurts like flippin' :scream:

I can't swallow without jolt of pain, can't breathe, can't hold my head, can't prop up on my elbow, because YOU DAMN SPINE snapped on me. Darn!

I was already struggling with that left side muscle thing from nearly month ago that worsened two weeks ago, making my shoulder blade area stiff and painful. But now it's even worse:brickwall:

When I flippin' asked for injury #1 it was three years ago during PE because I wanted attention from the teacher I for some darn weird reason wanted to look at me more often. #2 I was talking about ankle/knee or wrist/elbow/shoulder injury, not freakin' spinal (cervical-thoraic):scream:

DARN!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Laptop,

What is wrong with you? You worked fine on Thursday and now after I couldn't shut you down without installing the Windows 7 updates, you're slower than my old desktop (which believe me is fairly slow). I'm about to give up on you.

To a certain restaurant,

Years ago at a different location, I ordered something that tasted horrible and wasn't cooked enough and it made me sick... and now I go to a second location and order something different and its over-cooked and tastes horrible and made me sick. This was Saturday night and my stomach still hasn't yet recovered completely. That's it. You're not getting a third chance. I had other people with me too and they said their food (which was different from what I ordered) was also horrible.

And why is it that any time I order Sprite at any restaurant, it always tastes like the machine was out of syrup and tastes like seltzer water? LOL.

14. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

To Mr. Ted Nugent, I like your music, but I hate how you feel about our President and your thoughts on Politics! Like the man or not, you should respect the President of the United States!

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To European Hit Radio,

I don't see anything European in you anymore since you've started to air those terribly annoying 'latvian' songs that irks me to my gut!
    I liked you out of all local stations ONLY because of 'european' standart. And now you're RUINING it by 'national' range songs. NOT FAIR!!!
    Besides the songs never changes and only couple gets repeated over and over again.
    I'M TIRED OF IT!:mad:

To TV3,

ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING???
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR TUESDAY SCHEDULE?? FOR THE THIRD TIME YOU'RE DELAYING ALREADY UNSTABLE AIRTIME FOR CSI:MIAMI!!!:mad:
    I'm done with the hope for undisturbed season 10. It irks me like flippin' back pain. I really hoped we're back to watching the episodes until they run out.
    I know in States there's gonna be hiatus or smth for an episode BUT NOT THE REASON TO PUT THAT HERE, IS IT???:brickwall:
    I don't give a flippin' damn sh** for that Annual Music Award (smth like Grammy's in America)
    I WANT MY SERIES BACK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!:scream: