Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Re: Dislike a ship??

As a matter of fact I do ship SoNic. hahaha, See Cathstokes we're even :)

I'm not a big fan of shipping anyone with Keppler, Speedle, and Marisol or any discontinued characters, They're discontinued. Like Catherine said "The great part about a fantasy is the possiblity it might come true." and those aren't going to happen.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ok... i really dont like GSR either. they are WAY to much alike. i'm not denying i dont see the chemistry... it's just, they are soo much alike!! and grissom kinda seem slike a father to sara.

i LOVE snickers. catnip, i think it's adorable, but not gonna happen. Cath and Nick enjoying working together but... dating? no, i dont think so.

as i read before.... Warrick + Catherine = soon to be cannon? REALLY? but, warrick's married...?

i'm a hard core snickers. i'm really hoping sara will FINALLY see that her and grissom are WAY to much alike and go for the guy for her (nick)

sara and greg are like brother and sister... i think that too. greg and sara have fun together, but... not as lovers. nick knows sara, and sara knows nick. they've both been through alot of the same things!

you guys have to admit.. snickers is adorable!

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

To be honest...I don't really pair Sara up with anyone. She is so clingy in and out of a relationship. CATNIP will always get my first vote. I like Yobling, Purejoy...and Sandle dispite my previous remark...but Greg is the only one I would pair with Sara.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

AshleyWillows

LMAO. Do we even have any ships or dislikes in common?

csiemily

You can think what you want, obviously you're going to, but They do enjoy working together and they do have great chemistry together, and one day they might just surprise you.

Are we talking the candy? then yes.

xx

I'm not mean, I swear.

waiting

Ditto!

5. AshleyFirst223

hahaha I highly doubt it. I don't know all your ships and I don't even know all mine. hahaha oh mann, how great!

I don't really care for very many Vegas ships.
    Mine are SoNic, GSR, Warrick and Mia, and Nick and Wendy.

Yeah. I'm missing some I'm sure.
    but I pretty much dislike all of the others.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Why anybody think Sara and Greg are make cute couple beside being cute or having fun? I don't think they make a cute couple. Greg does make Sara smile, but doesn't make her laugh, like Nick does with anybody, except Grissom. Nick did tried get Grissom to laugh.

Catherine does laugh whatever Nick does, I do admired her, because she is very protect of him. Lot of people think Nick is mad at Catherine (ReDrum.) But he's not mad at her, he was hurt by her, because she didn't trust the teams enough, she work with the teams for 7 years. He told her, she should protect them and the labs, never know that murderer will go after them, if he find out Catherine and Keppler is a CSI.

I ship Snickers since Viva Las Vegas, Grillows from the beginning, they sound like husband and wife. I think Catherine and Nick are cute, she doesn't smother him or push him to tell her what's wrong. She will wait for him to come to her if he has problem. She will always protect Nick and she alway will, when she find out about Nick being hurt by the former baby-sister.

Grissom and Sara are too much like, but they do have chemistry. Nick and Sara has similar chemistry with each other. Greg and Sara what chemistry?

I ship Nick with two women, can you guess who the two women are? I ship Sara with two men, can you guess who the men are? I ship Grissom with two women, can you guess who the women are? And I will you if you're right or wrong.

7. CathStokes

AshleyWillows

No more candy for you. :lol: JK

NicknGrissom:

*blinks*

Nick -- Catherine & Sara?
    Sara -- Grissom & Nick?
    Grissom - Catherine & Sara?

..if not, then.. please stop confusing me.

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You're right CathStokes. I'm sorry I confusing you. It won't happen again. I still your banner.

9. AshleyFirst223

PUHLEASE. You never gave me any candy :lol:
    Agree to Disagree?

10. CathStokes

It's okay hun. ;) Thank you. You're sweet. You should visit the CN thread sometime and have fun with us ;)

Oh right, that is right, my bad :D
    Agree to Disagree :D

11. AshleyFirst223

I've been watching some of the season 7 episodes of Itunes. and I'm actually coming to like the idea of CatNip. I was basing my opinion of the old seeasons not the newer one.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think Marg once said this about Warrick..."he's married. He's not dead." :lol:

But shipping doesn't really have to do with what happens on the show, or there wouldn't be people shipping slash pairings (no offense to people who love those pairings, I just doubt being one of the biggest traditional networks, CBS would have CSI go that way). Also, Grissom is dating Sara, but there are still a lot of people shipping Catherine/Gil, Gil/Lady Heather, Nick/Sara and Greg/Sara. It's a TV show, it's fictional and it's fun what you can do to these fictional characters with your own imagination.

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Yeah, you didn't know that?

Plus, I think we all knew how Warrick's marriage would fair as soon as he said he was married.

14. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

This girl is a pure genius.

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hi started lurking here a few days ago......can you tell me who Yobling and Purejoy are? Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.