Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

awww, so cute!
    I totally agree, H needs her and Yelina needs him. With Yelina the whole Marisol fiasco wouldn't have happened. :p
    I hope that she returned to Miami with H and not later.
    but, on the other side:
    H left Brzazil without Yelina and he thinks that she won't come back.
    Back in Miami a few days later, there's a knock at his door and there is she. She says to him that she couldn't stay in Brazil after all what happened and ray jr. missed him. (because in stupid television the characters never talk about their real feelings)
    H asks: only he missed me?
    Yelina blushes deeply and replies: Can I come in?
    *fade out*
    :D
    erm,
    maybe a woman like Yelina wouldn't blush. :lol:

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I'll go for either of those inge! It wouldn't surprise me if the writers considered leaving Yelina in Brazil for a little longer, for her to return to Miami later on. In their eyes, that might make for better drama. You know how they love to drag these things out and keep us guessing! Also, this approach might fit in better with Sofia's schedule. :)

3. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

I think you're right, Luce, concerning that scene being in HnM's fic. I'll have to take a look back through it. :)

I do think that, all bias aside, leaving Yelina in Brazil until Sofia can commit to the show again, full-time, might be the better way to go. Still, seeing her in a couple episodes at the beginning of the season would be great. Calm our cravings for H/Y scenes a bit. ;)

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

it have a lot logic Y return to be Lucy/Inge`s way... she to come back in Miami later on the time...but we all know that she leave for Brazil only for the last 15 min from '10-7'. i personally expect this to happen again. just H finish his work in Rio, go to Y and take her with him...no question, no explanation... we all know that she don`t have need to be protect by someone, but Ray Jn from the last spoiler have go in trouble and for me that will force Y to go quickly off from Brazil...yes we need drama as always... and will have it...she is back and know for Marisol and have already one really dead hubby... wow H have to go one long road so to win her again...or maybe she will give him comfort after his loss... don`t know..just thinking...

5. Lucy

Yes, she really has to give him some comfort after his loss. Definitely! I subscribe wholeheartedly to that approach. H, in return, can also comfort her after his wayward brother goes AWOL yet again. :D :devil:

Hummer, that is a really beautiful banner you have there. The expressions on both of their faces speak volumes. Wonderful choice of screencap. :)

6. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Ooh, the possibilties are endless! I'm all for a bit of mutual comforting. ;)

It's fun thinking about these things, even though I have these niggling doubts about how they are going to handle all of this. Only time will tell. At least we can comfort each other (and rant) if it all goes horribly wrong!

7. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Hey! Back again.

No surprise meeting? That will be sad. I really liked the idea of them 'accidentally' bumping each other on the way in/out of the station. Think of the looks on their respective faces if that happened.

Umm, that would be great. Yeah. But it looks like it's not going to happen, so we'll discuss other things. How is Y going to take Marisol? How is H even going to tell her? He'd had better. Remember how she reacted when she found out about Madison? I mean, come on, much as we love her and she loves H, she is human. She is prone to human emotions.

A Cow named H! Yay mascot!

I agree with MiamiDade. a bit of Mutual comforting would be almost worth the season of Fake H and Marisol.

8. Lucy

Always good to see you Gillian! :D

I would expect Yelina to be pretty understanding about Marisol, though maybe a little taken aback too. Afterall, she's still married to Raymond and has to expect H to have a life! He did however, marry her rather rapidly though, so this might also surprise her, if that part gets a mention. You know how TPTB are at overlooking things! :rolleyes: I'm hoping they don't dwell on the Marisol thing for too long. As you said, it was fake H in S4 and I'm trying to erase that wasted season from my mind.

Having said that, if a little Marisol death related comforting is on the cards, I can bear a reference or two to her. All a means to an end of course! ;)

9. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Welcome back Gillian. :D

Same here. One episode should do it, a little comforting and then back to Miami so the real CSIM can commence once again! :)

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Welcome back Gillian from me too :D nice to see u again here. i agree with ur post about Y possibly reaction after she know for Aerosol. yesterday when i write my post for variant H to let Y comfort him, honestly i don`t have a lot faith in me. he is always so distance... but this morning i remeber when he go out with Rebeca that she in one epi was trying to help him go through Speed death... maybe now in S5 is the right time to Y and H to have real talk. yes Y was a lot mad for this news around Suzzi, but this time things are a lot different. H and Y are both free, and have go through so many angst...for me this spoiler for 100 epi...that all the stops will go out means that some characters will have BIG change. i personally expect at last for all this 4 seasonS in Miami H to be wounded... go to hospital and Y save him...save him from S4 H :lol: this is one good way ours writers to jump over Aerosol subject if Y is disappointment from H 'new' life. this is always the best model/pattern to bring back two peoples after they have been division...

11. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

I agree that a mention of Marisol would be fine but staying on the subject could only be a painful reference to the blah-season. Maybe just, when Yelina asks why he's in Brazil, he can explain about her. Although if I were Yelina I'd be a little let down by that, if H hadn't come to Brazil for me or at least for a confession.

Thanks, Lucy for the comment on my banner. I was listening to this lovely Josh Groban song. HnM got me into his music a while back. For me this song is more about the looks they give rather than the words they say - though we all know they're dying to say them!

"When you Say you Love Me" - Josh Groban

Like the sound of silence calling,
    I hear your voice and suddenly
    I'm falling, lost in a dream.
    Like the echoes of our souls are meeting,
    You say those words and my heart stops beating.
    I wonder what it means.
    What could it be that comes over me?
    At times I can't move.
    At times I can hardly breath.

When you say you love me
    The world goes still, so still inside and
    When you say you love me
    For a moment, there's no one else alive

You're the one I've always thought of.
    I don't know how, but I feel sheltered in your love.
    You're where I belong.
    And when you're with me if I close my eyes,
    There are times I swear I feel like I can fly
    For a moment in time.
    Somewhere between the Heavens and Earth ,
    And frozen in time, Oh when you say those words.

When you say you love me
    When you say you love me
    For a moment, there's no one else alive

[bridge:]
    And this journey that we're on.
    How far we've come and I celebrate every moment.
    And when you say you love me,
    That's all you have to say.
    I'll always feel this way.

When you say you love me
    When you say you love me
    In that moment,I know why I'm alive

When you say you love me.
    When you say you love me.
    Do you know how I love you?

12. Lucy

Lovely lyrics Hummer. :)

I'm very much looking forward to how that initial scene unfolds between them in S5. I hope more than anything that it is well written and true to their characters.

I was looking through some screencaps and found this one which has always amused me. I love the look on Yelina's face....and Calleigh's too...

[​IMG]

Y: I think you have an admirer
    H: Duty calls

:D

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Beautiful lyrics, Hummer! :)

funny cap Lucy!
    from which episode is this scene? :confused:

I agree, let's hope for the best.

14. Lucy

This scene is from 'Grand Prix'. :)

15. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

That's a great scene. A hint of jealous Yelina! Thanks for the pic. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.