Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

Lucy, uff... now you're asking something. I read that in some German article... I'm gonna sift through the German net and look if I can find it.

2. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I would very much like that spoiler to be true! A family reunion of the Caines would not be right without seeing Raymond. ;)

I agree though, I also hope that the writers don't leave us in no man's land concerning H/Y after the 100th episode. We know that Corey said they would like to sign Sofia for the season. That fact, although it may or may not be of substance, gives me hope. :D

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks for looking! You've got me all curious! ;)

4. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

no problem. i was like freaking out *lol* but I guess that's OT a lil. so... back to HY *hehe*

5. Lucy

Don't worry. Anything that concerns Raymond is most definitely 'on topic' where H/Y is concerned! ;)

6. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

that's soooo good, because I am one of the world's biggest Raymondgeeks ever. *lol*

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

when u guys talk for Dean Winters, i time to time check up in the net for news obout his work on the tv shows or movies. but the last things that i know is that he would be happy to have more screen time on "Rescue Me". till now i don`t have find info that DW can be back in CSI M S5, but if this is true sound interesting. i suppose the only way he can be in 2 epis from S5 is like memory of Y or Ray Jn from his life in Brazil - the last time they saw him or some scene in the mess he have go through...don`t know but this spoiler for chase a ghost confuse me a lot. maybe they won`t find his body :confused:

and one thought keep me wonder why all of u think that Y will come to Miami (possibly) not after 2 epis but more long time in the future ?! did i miss to read some spoiler :(

8. Lucy

I find Raymond's backstory fascinating, not that we know too much about it. I would like to know more about his marriage to Yelina and how he treated her. When he was absent for 'weeks and weeks' (Big Brother), I wonder how often H would visit during those difficult times? I got the feeling that at the time, Yelina gave H the impression that things were fine just so he didn't worry too much about them.

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I agree, Ray's background is interesting. I want to know where they met and I also want to know about the first H/Y meeting and if this meeting was before or after the wedding. :D

10. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

That's what I want to know as well. All about Raymond's past... if he still takes Meth and all that stuff. But 10-7 the final shows, that he really loves Yelina... really truely, madly, deeply...

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

why i don`t see this ? how man can leav his wife and son to think that he is dead for so many time and in the end to expect they to forgive him so easy ...

12. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

I'm curious about that info also snickergeek. Hope you can find where you read it at :).

As much as I think Raymond is the third wheel in the H/Y relationship I do think some screentime for him would be great. Ray dying right off the bat really is too much. There's obviously a lot of intensity between him and Horatio - as was plain to see in '10-7' - and I'm one of those who'd like to see that magnified. Maybe a little Horatio/Yelina/Raymond history lesson could be in order also.

As for Dean Winters he really is a talented actor and I'd like for the writers to give him time to perhaps 'flex those acting muscles' before they make him meet his end - that is if that's the way they decide to do it.

13. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

I'm searching, I'm searching... my friend will send me the article, as I have to translate it into english *lol*

Yeah, I'd personally love to see the Snr-Jr relationship growing between the two raymonds...

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

aww yes i want to be this way in S5 :p in my mind i have some scenarios for this family past. one version is when H leave/quit NY, call his brother and understand that he is married in Miami. they two don`t have regularly connection, but Ray ask H to go in Miami coz his family need some one to look for them till hi is under covert mission. and H accept, befor meet Y and fall in love :p

15. Lucy

I can see that scenario too. Can you imagine the scene when H was first introduced to Y? Aw. I bet he was a little bashful. Poor H. I reckon they would have felt the connection immediately. I just can't help thinking that because they have so much chemistry on screen! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.