"Turn, Turn, Turn" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 1, 2009.

1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To be honest, I've been excited since WP left because the show finally feels like an ENSEMBLE show and not just Billy P and the CSI Troop.

But this being a Nickisode makes it all the more exciting!

2. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

What is kind of sad is that watching the episode tonight will be the hilight of my day.:lol:

3. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I feel like a teen age girl going to her first prom....and guys if you really knew me...that is really funny in a sad way...I never thought CSI could excite me this much...honestly...I am soooo excited for this episode,I couldn't even cook supper.....I'm ordering out. well, just another hour and fifteen minutes and I will be in my happy chair watching what I hope is a great episode.:)

4. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

This episode is like New Year's Eve...counting down hoping it will be here soon

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:D Totally loved this episode ... been awhile since we've got an episode full of Nick! I demand more :)

First of all I loved Riley :guffaw: "Lime Cab," :lol: I totally cracked up.

Greg's line, "I'm so keeping the gift card," :guffaw:

Loved all the Super Dave and the part with Hodges and his smart comments :lol:

I actually like the part with Dr. Langston and Nick ... anytime Nick's in tears, he pulls at my heart strings :(

Great episode ;)

I was sort of shifty when I came to Taylor Swift, I for one don't really care for her. I've met her in the past and she just came over as stuck up. I believe she just gained her celebrity too fast and when it goes to your head like that, you just start to act stuck up and snobbish :shifty: probably going to bump some people's heads here, but that's just how I feel about her.

6. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

I just love it when Nicky cries. All is right in the world once more. :D

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'd give this episode an "A".

-I thought Taylor Swift was good. I believed the changes in character. Maybe it's just me, but I thought she did well, especially considering she's not an actor.
    -"I go on a site for my favorite movie of the moment and read all of the comments telling me how I'm wrong." :guffaw:
    -Aw, Nick made me cry.

8. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

That was arguably one of the best episodes this season. I cried when Nick cried. That was just great. It was very well acted. :thumbsup: The first flashback sequence was great. I loved everything, from Grissom calling Nick to David to Greg. And I liked how Nick is putting together a college fund for Warrick's son. I think that is very touching of him. And I like the dude who asked Nick for coffee. :lol:

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

All I can say is WOW what a fantastic Nickisode :) That was such a powerful performance by George. The ending was oh so sad but I liked Ray's handling of it. Sorry to say Grissom fans but Ray did it much better than Grissom ever would have.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I really enjoyed this episode. I liked how each CSI worked one of the motel cases with Nick, so we got to see all our CSI's.

Poor Super Dave and the goop.... :lol:
    Loved that we had some humor in it. Loved Greg's line too about the gift card. :lol: Him talking about his 8th grade science project too.

Riley and her not being able to say Crime Lab was so funny and then her look. :lol:

And at the end of this episode, I really loved Ray. So different in a good way from Grissom, he showed real emotion, feeling for what Nick was feeling. Great scene for both of them.

Big kudos on this ep.

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

* LOL at Superdave *passes him gas mask*
    * Leather jacket *drooooool* :Drool:
    *Wet Nick *droooool* again :drool:
    * liked the scene at the end. He needs a hug. *wishes Cath could do it*
    *Grissom's voice!!!! It's not as good as seeing his face but it was good to hear his voice in a new ep.
    *The promo: Aaaaaahhhhh!

12. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Great transition throughout the entire episode. Amazing last scene between Nick and Ray, I didn't feel the tears, but maybe it was just me. I do like how Nick brings an emotional aspect the the crime though...it makes him human. Loved the little Warrick and his son mention. Just when you think the producers had forgotten and moved on, they surprise you with a little something like that. Nice touch.

I know there is a lot more to touch on, but I'm sure everyone will touch on different key points and basically what they say, I'd have to agree...lol

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I really enjoyed the ending, I loved the dialogue between Nick and Langston. Fantastic acting on both their parts. Really stellar performances. I feel these two characters really bonded tonight.

And Grissom calling to wish Nick a Happy Birthday a year ago, that was cool.

And the part about Warrick's son.

Nick giving the down and out guy some money, I always felt Nick was like that. I even wrote about in a fanfic. He's a solid gold guy our Nicky boy.

Amazing show!

Taylor did great, what a sweet kid she was. I felt so bad for her when she got bullied and her mother was a piece of work. Serious piece of work.

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I really enjoyed tonight's episode.

~I cheered a little when I heard Grissom's voice.
    ~I felt to bad for Nick...I wanted to reach out and give him a big hug.
    ~The college fun for Warrick's son, that was sweet.

Ray & Nick's exchange at the end of the episode was great. Ray really felt Nick's pain at the end of the episode.

15. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

Oh yeah, and I also liked the Langston/Nick interaction at the end. I liked the whole "masochistic" thing that Langston said. :lol: