Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

:lol: Thanks for answering. I find those internal shots a bit 'Ew!' sometimes. They take me by surprise and have been known to make me jump! :rolleyes:

The '10-7' hug was so poignant. As Pusher said, the 'thank you' said everything. :(

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I often watch Miami with my parents and they also think that H and Yelina should be together. since season 1.
    My parents normally don't care about character stuff.
    They were also a little sad after 10-7. ;)

3. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

I remember when I first got sucked in my the Horatio and Yelina ship... 10-7 just aired in America, or near the time.. I was so upset.. I eman i found this grest ship and there it was, 2 years down the line... ended..

But now there is a chance :)
    hopefully the writers will make Yelina have proper storylines, Sofia Milos is such a great actress.. she should have much more scenes, with Horatio :)

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

It seems that H/Y is all about being patient. The writers love putting us through the mill. Well, that's an understatement! I will always remember that Ann D said that theirs was a 'story you can get years out of' (Blood Brothers dvd audio commentary).

As much as they who should be ashamed are still in my bad books, this quote of Ann D's still resonates in my head!

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

really this H/Y relationship take attention to the people who don`t follow regularly CSI M. my parents don`t like movies with violence and i have to be in my room so to not have trouble. but for my surprise my mam join me in S3 of this show and now ask what is going on with H and Y. the funny part is that we have S4 in ours tv cable and she every time ask me is this L.A. ?! :lol: and i scream this is MIAMI :lol: but when Aeroslo come to be with H form nowhere come this question: and where is this lady with the kid, have he (H) forgot her ?! wow...i was like shoot at the head :lol:

i too like Leannethemouse have find this forum after have see '10-7'. i was so sad and was search for some H/Y fanfic with happy ending and here i`m already 8 months :p

and why she now can`t do it again ?! :(

6. Lucy

It's very true how friends and relatives start to get interested when you watch it with them. My stepmum had never seen CSIM before, and didn't know anything about it other than the fact that I thought the 'red headed actor in it' was yummy! ;)

We were watching 'Bait' and she immediately picked up on the H/Y chemistry..... and that isn't even an H/Y intense episode! :D

[​IMG]

7. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Sorry guys that I've been away a couple days. My computer has been unfriendly. Which is rare, since we always got along so well! ;)

Luce I do agree that your husband is a well-rounded perceptive man. I've yet to force feed it to my husband, though I know I'm bound to. His only comment about the show has been, "Horatio, on a TV show? Wait...you mean, you weren't talking about Hamlet?" :lol: He's such a softy though, I'm sure converting him into a Hoyayer would be a piece of cake!

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Hummer nice to see u again :) don`t be discontent from ur hubby, he is a great guy who let us steal u from him :p did we soon will have chance to read ur fanfic update ? :p

Lucy thanks for this lovely pic, it`s good way to start my morning :D

9. Lucy

Yay! Hummer's back. You were missed and I hope you and your computer have resolved your 'issues'! ;)
    Sounds rather like the kind of thing my hubby would say too! He's also a fan of another Horatio - Admiral Horatio Nelson, so we're starting the 'Horatio Appreciation Society' in our house. There's no getting away form these Horatios. :D

I love the name Horatio. I also love how Yelina says his name. It's almost seductive at times. :devil:

You're welcome re the pic Pusher. I'm feeling Friday-ish today. Such a shame I have to go to work, but oh well. The weekend beckons. :D

10. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I love how Yelina says his name too. ;) Can't wait to hear that again. :D

11. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hey, so am I. Your hubby's good taste is escalating by leaps and bounds. :D

Yes, "Horatio" as a name, is really quite the cat's meow. DC wears it very, very well. Hmm, must use the "H" name for next pet or new car. ;) Better yet, Hey, Ducky do us all a favor and name one of your beautiful reddish boy-moos, "Horatio". He'll be our very own H/Y thread mascot.

12. Lucy

Hee! Yay for the discerning few. :D

Ducky, that would be great. A moo called Horatio. Especially if it was a reddish coloured moo - sorry, I don't really know the breeds very well. ;)

I'm off to find the Undercover Goose.....

*scatters Vodka breadcrumbs in anticipation*

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Someone had dropped a few vodka bottles to my PM box and...

Well, I'm sorry to announce but calves go this year by letter V, next year Y, Ä and Ö and then A and umm ..then E and then... H! So in year... 2009 we shall have a babybull named Horatio!
    And don't worry Luce, we mostly have ayshire so they will be reddish :p I had bulls Simone and Sipovits

Anyways... so not totally wasting time here.. Pusher, don't worry, no throwing empty bottles... I find some use for those. Or I can break them and defend myself with those against.. ummm... against... THE SNAKE LADY! And The Ghost of Aerosol.

So umm... yes. H in Brazil. Stetler finds him from Y's apartmen, approaches H and slaps and says "you bitch cheated me".
    Folks, I'm really tired :lol:

What comes to name Horatio. 'Oratio (now that sounded wrong) I'm sorry but we always laugh at that name. You really should hear the Finnish say saying it.

Oh. Season 5 could be this.

Firevision ~ The Stars Are on Our Side

I can't help of dreaming
    Every time I hear your name
    And there's no point in waiting
    If you feel the same

Could this be true?
    'Cause it feels so strong and right
    All I want is you
    We'll make it through the night
    Everything is so fine
    I'm gonna make you mine
    The stars are on our side
    The stars are on our side

You make my day that is true
    I fall in love with your smile everyday
    And every hour without you feels like a week or two,
    But you're here today

Could this be true...

You and me
    Let's chase the setting sun 'til the dawn
    Our life has just begun

Could this be true...

(Firevision is a Finnish band. Been quiet since this Finland's final ESC 2005 entry)

14. Lucy

Er, yes, guilty as charged! :D

Tally, do you realize what this means? This means we will have to still be here in 2009! Babybull Horatio. Aw, that is so worth waiting for. I have been reading up on Ayrshire cattle. :)

Back to H/Y - Ducky, those are lovely lyrics. Thanks for posting them. I'm glad my luring methods are still working! ;)

15. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Thanks everyone, my computer and I've had a talk and it's not going to be throwing any suprises anytime soon.

Pusher I am indeed mixing up a new fic installment - as well as more H/Y icons - and will post them as soon as I get it all sorted out.

Ducksy, the idea of naming one of your moo's after Horatio is indeed a good idea. I'll definately have to be here in '09! :D Great lyrics also!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.