CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

That would seem to be a likely scenario, based on the limited information. :) I don't know anything about thallium (or if a situation like this would happen in reality), but if others have died, presumably from something to do with touching/handling the book or whatever, then Sid, by processing the body, would presumably get sick too (a bit like the itching powder in Child's Play is how I'm imagining it, he gets up close and personal with the body so is much more likely to come into contact with a dangerous substance on it).

Poor Sid, I do hope he's OK. :( As for seeing his family? That would be really great, but I'm not getting my hopes up that it will happen. :p

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oooh, interesting. Thanks for the research, Fay and WhosLaughingNow. I always find radiation poisoning freakily fascinating. I hope Sid survives though!

3. brttmclv

brttmclv Victim

Yeah, it was kinda weird not seeing his family. I mean the poor guy nearly got blown to peices and we didn't see his family at all. I'm so wondering what his sister will look like.

I'd love to see Sid's family also. I kinda like when we get a tiny peak into their personal lives. Makes them seem a little more human to me.

4. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

i agree. only mac, stella and danny as far as i know have shown us a bit of their personal lives. like mac with claire and reed, stella growing up in a foster home and danny with louie. can't wait to see flack's and sid's family too. also lindsay's and hawkes'.

5. VThewannabe

VThewannabe Victim

5-4 Sex,Lies and Silicone

"One case episode involving the murder of a woman who had the secrets of the rich and powerful on a flashdrive. The vic is revealed to be a potential blackmailer, who was killed to preserve secrets "

could this be the blackmailer of Sinclair (email that sheldon found in you only die once) ???????????

6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

It would be nice if they tied it back to that ep but I wouldnt hold my breath :wtf: But you never know maybe the continuity fairy may strike

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm not sure about that, but Sinclair is in the episode. :)

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Another excellent opportunity for some continuity, and it's good to hear that Sinclair is indeed in the ep, maybe we'll get lucky with that tie-in, after all! :thumbsup: (Ah, it's so nice to wear these rose-colored glasses... :lol: ) Thanks for the spoilers!

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Spoiler report for 5.03 "Turbulence"

Also, I glanced at IMDb and noticed that they added some actors to the cast list for season 5. (I guess actors can add credits to their own page, maybe?) Anyway, here's what it has listed:

5.02 "Page Turner":
    Jenn Gotzon as CDC Tech
    Tyler Poelle as Lawrence Wagner
    Jonathon Trent as Kenneth Bamford

5.03 "Turbulence"
    :
    Scott Connors as James Turner
    (We also know from Ausiello that Michaela McManus will be in this one as well, as a flight attendant)

5.04 "Sex, Lies and Silicone"
    :
    Christopher Stapleton as Anthony Martino

10. IrinaAthena

IrinaAthena Victim

It's just been posted on Jacqueline Pinol's website that she will return to CSI: NY during the upcoming season as Rikki.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Count me in as one happy mother f**ker. That's great news!

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Yes, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! :D :D :D

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou for that wonderful news! :D I'm so happy!

If people wanna know exactly what her website says about it, it's under Latest News:

Rikki's coming back! :D I can't wait to see where the writers bring Danny and Rikki in season five! What do you guys think about this development?

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

OMG!!!! This is the best news I've heard about season 5. Now I'm excited about the new season. I'd love more Danny/Rikki. I also wouldn't be opposed to Rikki coming back and announcing to Danny that she's having his kid. :p

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

YEAH! I love Rikki! I wonder what developments she will bring. I wonder if it's about Ruben.

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:eek: Are you kidding me? Why? Why does she need to come back? She had a great exit, end of story, stay away, why are you coming back?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.