George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:lol: I think some of the girls in the Ward will like the plaid.

At least he looks happy considering
    the stupid blame Nick game that is apparently going on when the season starts. :wtf:

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Plaid open Nick! :drool: :D Altho I can think of a few other plaids he's worn that I like better than that one. :)

(I found that same link that Sookie did last night but I was having no luck finding the pic. :( So, thanks guys for finding the pic. :))

Do we have any idea how long before the first episode DB arrives?

I honestly can't figure out how Nick can be blamed for Haskell's death in Vegas. You can blame him for his actions in LA but that meeting between Ray and Haskell at that house in Vegas was going to happen no matter what! :(

They were all manipulated by Haskell like little puppets! :(

Susan

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks for the info and pic ladies, and for the effort in tracking it down! :hugegrin:

I love him in plaid too! It's been in the back of my mind for a theme in the Ward, but I went with the last one instead. I like this shirt, it is interesting but goes with the jeans well. I will be paying special attention to the ep he's wearing it in :D

Do we have any idea how long before the first episode DB arrives?

I honestly can't figure out how Nick can be blamed for Haskell's death in Vegas. You can blame him for his actions in LA but that meeting between Ray and Haskell at that house in Vegas was going to happen no matter what! :(

They were all manipulated by Haskell like little puppets! :(

I haven't learned to do spoiler tags yet, so in reference to Smokey & Blackflag's spoiler comments, all I can say is EXACTLY!

I am SO looking forward to this season! And George is looking amazing! :devil:

4. Smokey

I think it's supposed to be
    a couple of months at least....sounds like he's been gone somewhere and DB has already been around a bit. At least in the clip from the premier they look like they get along already, so maybe this spoiler is just being made out to be bigger than it really is. I hope so!

ETA ladybronco...just type whatever you want to say, highlight the part that needs to be hidden, click the little smiley above with the pinched looking mouth or whatever, and in the popup box just type "spoiler" or something. :)

Or you can put tags around the part you want hidden...[ spoiler ] and [ / spoiler ]

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks for the picture Smokey and Sookie :)

Open Nick and Plaid :drool:

I am so not liking the sound of this so far. How dare they blame Nick for anything to do with Haskell :censored: :brickwall:

6. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks for the tips ladies! The convo over in the Spoiler thread was going so fast I didn't feel the need to put my 2 cents in.

I've heard Ausiello is famous for being wrong before, but I think my biggest exception to the whole thing is the word "blame" was used. I can understand Catherine being pissed off, and I wish Nick hadn't felt the need to "back-up" Ray in L.A. (although it made for our great Nick moment on the Pier :lol:) Either way, Haskell wanted Ray in Vegas and the showdown was inevitable imo. I agree with whoever posted that Nick looked comfortable with D.B. in the clip that was released. Again, I can't wait!

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Saw the promo, George looks great.

8. Smokey

Indeed! :D I'm really looking forward to the premiere. And for the first time in three years, I won't be on vacation and watching it in a hotel room. :lol: Vacation is a couple of weeks after the premiere this year. :)

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

He looks fantastic!!! :D (but then I'm someone who spent 24 hours watching The Weather Channel, anything can look fantastic as long as it's not Irene! :lol:)

George is going to be on Entertainment Tonight at some point. I have no idea when tho. This was posted on Shane's twitter:
    That's the same guy from those pics in the promo. :) Shane has asked him if he knows when it's going to air, waiting on an answer. Also has this pic with it :) George sure does have some 'interesting' t-shirts.

Susan

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I hope we get a heads up when he is going to be on, because I don't usually wat ET.

Yes, he sure does have an interesting assortment of t-shirts.

11. Smokey

I've got my DVR set to record it every day until I see him! :lol:

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Any idea who that is on his t-shirt?

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Looks like Bruce Lee

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I was going to say it kinda looked like Bruce, but I wasn't sure. It's a pretty weird shirt, the placement seems a little off for a tribute shirt :lol:

Happy to get the pic though!

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

from what I remember of the interview from Regis and Kathy Lee show, George likes 'weird' t-shirts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.