George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Interesting that he had blonde hair as a child. Some kids hair grows darker when they get older.

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

My mom's hair was white blond and curly until she turned thirteen- it went almost black then! Crazy, but apparently not uncommon.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, so with this new guy I suppose Nick will lose his office. :rolleyes:

4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Haven't thought about it until you brought it up...and yes, you might be right :(

I don't think they let Nick share it with his future supervisor :(
    But maybe Cath has to give hers to the new guy... that would make sense as well.

5. americanstalker

americanstalker Witness

Almost all of my pastor's kids have blond hair or were blonds when they were little (two of them have had dark hair since they were born), but one of them went dark. The opposite can happen as well. My godson had dark hair when he was first born. He's a year old now, and he has blond hair.

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

My guess is that he loses his office.

7. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Or another scenario is that D.B. takes Catherine's office and she moves in with Nick & Greg. We know there's room for 3 since Riley was in there once. Of course, I guess that possibly leaves Morgan out in the cold. I forget, where did Ray have his office once he moved out of autopsy?

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Ray and Sara both used a desk in the shared office. Greg moved to Riley's old desk, and they both used his old desk at different times. Ray also used Nick's desk at least once. My guess would be that D.B. either gets Cath's office, or a new office (there used to be other offices the junior CSIs used even before Cath got her own special office, so there's more than just 3 offices in the building). The big office is just too good shared for them to put out back to a single person now (economical for filming, same set for any CSI to do an office scene :)). Another possibility would be D.B. sharing the office too, which could help him be closer to his new team. :)

9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

She does say these people are confirmed to support with "their heart, their presence, or a filmed" piece, so he might not be there in person. As for the event itself (which is sold out), looks like appearing are "The delightful Tracy Newman and the Reinforcements, the brilliant Laraine Newman (SNL), and the irreverent Eric Schwartz. "

Maybe he'll show up tho. Either way, it's nice that he's supporting it. :)

11. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

That's nice to hear, and I hope he actually goes! I know I've read before that George and Carmine are friends, and that's what friends do, support each other, and their wives. Not to mention, I'd love the possibility of a new photo :cool:

On a side note, I watched Lost & Found again today, and I swear I fell in love with Nick/George all over again. That Texan Charm just overwhelmed me! I actually watched it twice because we started it yesterday and then the hubby got interrupted and I finished it alone. It was such a powerful episode that I chose it again at lunch time just so he could watch it all the way through. I thought the screen time for all was perfectly balanced while working just one case, and I was totally absorbed in it. Everyone had a chance to shine! And sheez, the voice, the chocolate, the empathy, the hair and wardrobe, it's all perfect! :alienblush: :devil:

L&F just jumped substantially higher on my favorite Nickisodes list, although I can't really number them. I just call them all tied for #1 :lol:

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

With that I'll just post this little gem from Carmine's website.
    ---------------​

And since it's a week from friday I'll just remind myself and everyone else that George is supposed to be playing golf in the Golfing for a Purpose in Support of the P.L.A.T.E.S 1st Annual Celebrity Golf Classic on August 12th. :) Hopefully there'll be pictures from this. :) (How many of us had forgotten about this? I actually wrote it down on the calendar so I wouldn't :lol:)

Susan

13. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Just a heads up, I read George is supposed to be at TCA today with Marg and Ted.

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thank you, thank you, thank you for that info :)

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yep! You can read updates from Shane in the Spoiler thread and/or follow his Twitter feed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.