Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I agree that would stink for Reid. I have the same questions about her as well. I do have to wonder when this mystery serial killer will show up. Saw him or her in the first episode but nothing since.

2. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

The double on going mysteries on top of the regular cases are awesome. I am dying to know more about Reid's mystery woman and the stalker is keeping me guessing. Are the mystery chick and the stalker tied together or not? Not sure yet. The cases have been awesome too. I loved the last one. Those two guys were sick. If they had hurt a dog on the show I would have been pissed. I am glad it was more of it already happened kind of thing. I am excited for the next episode. We get to see some of Rossi's military past. That will great stuff.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Matt's Inside Line

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I missed this, but that may be because I haven't seen any entertainment shows in a few days. I love how all three of these links mention him being on Dharma & Greg and that show was cancelled AGES ago. :rolleyes:

Let this be a lesson to all who drive--it is not cool to get behind the wheel after you've been drinking. Don't do it--the life you save may be your own, and probably someone else's. :(

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

CBS and ABC won't fired him, if they do, they will have to fired Shemar Moore and Nicholas Brendan who played Kevin on Criminal Minds. It's didn't affect their jobs and it's won't affect him. I wondering why they kept him in jail for a while, unless his wife teach him a lesson. I'm sure he is in the dog house with her.

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

EW: CBS defends 'Criminal Minds' against violence slam

excerpt
    Specifically, one reporter referenced NBC entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt saying last weekend “Criminal Minds is worse than [Showtime's] Dexter ever was” in terms of violence.

“It’s a much-maligned show,” Tassler said of Minds. “I happen to enjoy the show. It’s not for everybody. It’s an adult show. It’s a suspense thriller. And within that it’s also a character crime procedural. It’s given an appropriate rating. I don’t let my [14-year-old] kid watch it. I do. It’s a genre show … I think we’re making a huge mistake — and I’d say it to Bob to his face — to let any of the [violence] conversation devolve into ‘my show vs. your show.’ This is a much bigger issue.”

8. Speedslady

Just watched tonights ep. And loved it until the ending. I can't believe they did that. I mean how many times can they torture Reid? Are they trying to turn him into Gideon? Because that is the conclusion I have come too.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

AFTER A MAN'S DAUGHTERS VANISH ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF HIS WIFE'S DISAPPEARANCE, THE BAU IS CALLED IN TO INVESTIGATE HIM AS A POTENTIAL SUSPECT, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 6

Series Star Thomas Gibson Directs His First "Criminal Minds" Episode :thumbsup:

Ken Olin Guest Stars as Writer Bruce Morrison

"All That Remains" – When the daughters of Bruce Morrison, a writer whose wife mysteriously vanished a year ago, go missing on the anniversary of their mother's disappearance, the BAU is brought in to study Morrison as a possible suspect, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Feb. 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Series star Thomas Gibson directs his first episode of CRIMINAL MINDS. Ken Olin guest stars as writer Bruce Morrison.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
    Jeanne Tripplehorn (Alex Blake)

GUEST CAST:
    Ken Olin (Bruce Morrison)
    Sophi Bairley (Sera Morrison)
    Delilah Napier (Katie Morrison)
    Keith Szarabajka (Detective Marty Friedman)
    Paul Dooley (Chip Gordon)
    Anna Khaja (Dr. Francie Kendall)
    Larry Poindexter (Jeff Godwin)
    Donna Rusch (Judy Morrison)

WRITTEN BY: Erica Messer, one of the series' executive producers
    DIRECTED BY: Series star Thomas Gibson

10. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

The Reid centered episode a couple weeks back was so intense. This past weeks was good too. I felt so much pain for Reid. This upcoming episode sounds really good. I can't wait to see it. I have read that the Reid story line will continue through out the season and will not just disappear. It is good to hear after they let his headaches just be forgotten a few years back.

11. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

What did you think of this week's episode? I've seen several forums where posters are bitching about the old tired closeted gay storyline, but this episode really got to me. I've had several friends go to camps like Exodus, and it is abosolutely horrible. I thought it told a very touching story to expose the travesty of these organizations. I just wish that his friend didn't die so the two of them could work out their issues together.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  12. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

This episode got to me as well. Sad to say but these programs still exist. I've had a friend who went through one and it took a long time for him to bounce back.
    Even if the friend didn't die,there was no turning back for the one guy. He was going to prison for the murders he committed and as sorry as I felt for him,he wasn't the only one to go through that camp. The rest didn't become murderers.
    I will also say there have been several cases where a person who was gay was killed and the killer turned out to be gay him/herself. Sad to see how society and family can make a person hate themselves that much.
    P.S. All due respect to religious parents but there is no way you can send your child to one of those camps and still call yourself a good person.

13. Speedslady

Just watched 'Carbon Copy' WOW! The ending was jaw dropping. So who is this guy? Is it Gideon? Did he finally crack? Someone that envies the team and wants them to notice him? Very creepy ending with them seeing the picture shrine. And what was with all the zugzwang? Does it have meaning, besides Mauve being killed?

Lots of questions and what do we get? A rerun... so not right I tell ya... :rolleyes: :brickwall:

14. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

I highly doubt it's Gideon,as Mandy Patinkin has pretty much burned his bridges with Criminal Minds.
    I will say the ending was very creepy and the music playing added a nice touch to it.

15. Speedslady

Totally agree about Gideon, just had to put it out there... heehee... and the music definatly hightened the scene.