William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hello WP Fans!
    First of all thanks for posting the pics of Mr. Petersen jafox!
    Love his curly white hair. And he looks so happy! :)
    He makes me want to be a Cubs fan but I love my Rockies! :thumbsup: Losers they may be this year lol :lol:

I do enjoy watch old eps of CSI with Grissom in it.

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

2. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

Hello, :)
    There's news that WME signed William Petersen two weeks after he left Hurt People, but:

1. Being a brand new member, I'm not sure if I can post such a news link here.

and

2. I don't know what this could mean for CSI (even though I don't believe he'll return, I just wonder).

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

First, welcome to the forum. :) Second, it's fine to post links, just please put some text for the link and not just the web address. :)

4. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

WP to star in Slowgirl this summer:

"In the wake of a harrowing accident at a house party in Massachusetts, a teenager flees to her uncle's isolated retreat in the Costa Rican jungle to await, or avoid, the repercussions. As the reclusive Sterling and his impulsive niece get reacquainted over the course of a week, startling details about their pasts slowly unfold. Performed in the newly reconfigured intimate Upstairs Theatre, Slowgirl is a compelling story about owning your past—and getting on with your life.
    Featured Ensemble Members: William Petersen"

Steppenwolf Theatre Link

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I still hope he manages a CSI appearance eventually, though if I had my way, I'd still make it the series finale. I wonder if he just isn't working as much now, due to his family growing...that makes sense.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh that's neat! I had the opportunity to see him perform there in "A Dublin Carol". It's a great little intimate theater, and he was just amazing in it. It was so cool to see so many mannerisms of his that are truly his and not just "Grissom's". :)

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

LOL. All roads lead back to Costa Rica!

Good to see him acting again. :)

8. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

He's also in this one: BLUE

9. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Came here to post that. Looks interesting. If he's doing a series like that though I'm upset he still hasn't guest starred back on csi :(

10. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

It's odd. He either truly hates csi or he'll make a proper appearance sooner or later.

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I think he'll appear close to the end of the show's run. I truly think that when he made the decision to leave in S9, he had no true idea the show would be continuing on into a 14th season. Possibly even 15th.

I appreciate how difficult a leave like that is, and how difficult it is to stick to that decision, however he was a quintessential part of a story line (namely, GSR) and I feel like he should have an obligation to see that through especially when Jorja is trying to hard.

WP's absence in the past few seasons have made him out to be the bad guy. Especially in Forget Me Not. It's almost like Sara placed the blame solely on him for the time being.

I don't know. It's still good to see him doing something

12. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

William Petersen Joins Manhattan as Series Regular

“CSI alum William Petersen is joining WGN America's atomic bomb series Manhattanas a series regular in Season 2, the network announced Thursday.

Petersen will play Col. Emmett Darrow, a religious and patriotic man who's the new ranking military officer at Los Alamos. The colonel feels that it's God's plan for him to usher in the atomic future and spread American values around the world.

Peterson, who played Dr. Gil Grissom on CSI for nine seasons, joins Manhattan's existing cast, which includes John Benjamin Hickey, Daniel Stern and Olivia Williams.Manhattan's second season will premiere later this year”

Source: TV Guide