Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

I seriously need to rent CSI Miami season 2 again cause u guys are making me crazy with those beautiful pictures from Hurricane Anthony.

Lost Son

Pro Per

Murder in a Flash

Aren't they just adorable? :devil:

2. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I love Hurrricane Antony! At the beginning of the epi when Y says she was worried about H,who had to evacuade(probably wrong spelled,sorry) so cute!
    And at the end, the way they look at eachother! They don't have to say they love eachother (altough that would be fantastic :D ) We can see it at their looks , and we can see they know it too! It's so obvious! Thanks for those great pictures Lucy! Beautiful, I love them!!!!

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

The big question is when are they FINALLY going to do something about it? I'm tired of waiting for her to appear in S5 again, if she had already appeared in the spoilers of the next 2-3 epi's I'd be very happy. But no such luck :(

Owh yeah another thing, how are they going to bring her back? In Rio that was explained beautifuly, cause Horatio needed info from Ray. But now that she is back in Miami, she ain't a detective anymore. Is she going to be one again ? (PLEASE!!) or does she only appear concerning Ray JR. (NO!!!) So many questions ..

(Suspense is killing me)

(I wanted to see H do the samba :lol: )

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You're all most welcome re the Hurricane Anthony pics. I thought they would go down well. ;)

Thanks for the lovely pics Kit4na. :D

I think we would all like to know the answers to your questions. It is hard being patient, especially after enduring the completely Yelina-less Season 4.
    Oh, of course! The more, the merrier. :D

5. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

H/Y song!

Mariah Carey - We belong together

I didn’t mean it when I said
    I didn’t love you so
    I should have held on tight
    I never should have let you go
    I didn’t know nothing,
    I was stupid, I was foolish
    I was lying to myself
    I couldn’t have fathomed
    I would ever be without your love
    Never imagined I’d be sitting
    Here beside myself
    Guess I didn’t know you
    Guess I didn’t know me
    But I thought I knew everything
    I never felt

The feeling that I’m feeling
    Now that I don’t hear your voice
    Or have your touch and kiss your lips
    Cause I don’t have a choice
    Oh what I wouldn’t give
    To have you lying by my side
    Right here cause baby

When you left I lost a part of me
    It’s still so hard to believe
    Come back baby please 'cause
    We belong together
    Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough
    Who’s gonna talk to me on the phone
    Till the sun comes up
    Who’s gonna take your place
    There ain’t nobody better
    Oh baby baby
    We belong together

I can’t sleep at night
    When you are on my mind
    Bobby Womack’s on the radio
    Singing to me “If You Think You’re Lonely Now”
    Wait a minute this is too deep
    I gotta change the station
    So I turn the dial tryin’ to catch a break
    And then I hear Babyface
    “I Only Think Of You” and it’s breakin’ my heart
    I’m tryin’ to keep it together but I’m falling apart

I’m feeling all out of my element
    Throwing things, crying tryin’
    To figure out where the hell I went wrong
    The pain reflected in this song
    Ain’t even half of what I’m feeling inside
    I need you, need you back in my life baby

Come back baby please cause
    We belong together
    Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough
    Who’s gonna talk to me on the phone
    Till the sun comes up
    Oh baby, baby
    We belong together

Come back baby please 'cause
    We belong together
    Who am I gonna lean on when times get rough
    Who’s gonna talk to me till the sun comes up
    Oh baby, baby
    We belong together

6. Lucy

Nice lyrics Kit. :)

I have a couple more pics from Hurricane Anthony....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not surprised that it was voted our favourite episode ever in the Miami Forum. For those who don't know, over the summer, we did a series of polls to establish everyone's favourite, and it came out on top! :D

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Welcome iheartnickcath :). Thrilled to see you here.

Lovely pics again, Luce. It is easy to understand why 'Hurricane Anthony' was voted the the fav episode. It really is the perfect episode, for H/Y or non-H/Y fans alike. It really has all the ingredients that s4 (and s5 so far) lack.

I know I promised you guys an update on my fic and it is coming soon, promise. Just mixing up some ideas in my head.

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

yes 'Hurricane Anthony' is one of the best H/Y epis. thanks Lucy for this cool pics :D i was surprise that this epi win, coz previous time the winner was 'Big Brother' and i was expect this time to be 'Blood Brother' ;) (somehow i make connection with this two epis). at first when i come in this forum, don`t have see the end of HA - suppose was change the tv-canal coz of advertisement and have miss this improbable sweet ending. :eek: love this epi, coz Y was a lot curious from where H have this scar on his forehead. and laugha a lot when he say that was too slow in getting his hand up. :lol: also love the way Y was worry that his scar is geting infection. :p

HnM it will be lovely if we have new fanfic update, till we waiting to see Y again in CSI M. and for surely will be more and more better write then any new epi in Miami :D

and when i talk for Y to me come one memory from the old good times when there wasn`t have spoilers for new epis. like E.R.- emergency room and Dennis Rodman appearing in one epi. all my male uni. colleague go home to rewatch this epi, coz someone have say that there was DR. how i wish CSI M writers to surprise us like this. no word for Y and here is she in the new epi :lol: can u imaginat what chaos and excitement will have in this forum after this ;)

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Pusher to be honest, I'd squeeeee myself to death if that would happen :d

Now that i've seen those lovely screens again, I feel much better. (have a bit of a fever.) Gonna keep myself busy watching some dvd's of CSI Miami of course ;)

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks for those lovely pictures Luce. :D

Honestly, I thought 'Witness To Murder' was going to win, but Hurricane Anthony surprised us all. It truly was one of the great episodes, and I figure the H/Y element tends to help the episodes get votes. ;)

I hope you feel better soon Kit4na. CSI:Miami is the best medicine (I find) to making all sickness disappear, especially if there are H/Y scenes. :p ;)

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I also hope you feel better soon Kit4na ! :)

I saw 'under suspicion' tonight and I was so shocked that frank tought that Horatio would do something bad to her. even if he thought about it only a few seconds, it's still shocking. :eek: everyone knows that Horatio deeply and truly cares for her.

the other thing, Horatio told him she's with her familiy and she's happy. yeah sure. Did he really believe it? :rolleyes:

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Haven't seen the episode yet so I can't really comment on it. But just thinking about it makes me believe Horatio hopes she's happy although he doesn't really believe that she is. Thanks for the support btw ;) I'm gonna start thinking about the next thread topic , i know it's early but hey i'm bored. Horatio & Yelina Thread #5: What will be, will be. :d

13. Lucy

I think Frank was more concerned for Yelina's safety as opposed to seriously thinking H could have harmed her in any way. Frank was so awkward when he was questioning H and he was trying to follow procedure, but found it hard to be impartial. It was almost as if he was putting on an act - an 'official' front because he had to.

I don't think Frank was convinced with the 'happy family' line, but thought he would leave well alone.

Wouldn't it be great if we were to get a scene where H talks to Frank about Yelina again? I would like to see Alexx ask H about Yelina, or anyone ask him for that matter! ;)

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

honestly for this epi 'under suspicion' i was think exactly the same thing about Frank (like inge) - that little or more he 'suspect ' H and was worry for Y safety. even still remeber when i say/mention this long time ago in HC thread everybody jump over me. yes, this is H and he can`t wound/hurt noone. but as much Frank was embarassed to ask/question H there was a little suspicion. for my regret after this epi we don`t have hear any word for Y. if it was this way time to time to be mention her name or family, suppose the things in S5 will be a lot more easily for returning of her character. even think that H won`t become S4 robocop H and marry Aerosol.

anyhow this remind for one funny pool Why can't the CSIs get dates?

and here is the result for ours dear H :lol:

26.9% It probably has something to do with the fact that every time Horatio Caine has sex with a woman, she dies.

:lol: Y stay aside from him

15. polina

polina Rookie

Oh I remember that episode. Yes me too was so shocked of Frank` s suspicion. I couldn` t believe that Frank might think that Horatio would kill Yelina if she disappeared so suddenly. That ` s the reason why I don` t like Frank and think that Yelina is a better detective than he is. Even Calleigh and Ryan knew about Horatio` s feelings and according to the whole season four there is no secrets in the lab, everybody know about everything.

And I truly believe he thought she was happy with her family (I think Horatio is that kind of a man who always ready to give another chance to a person and he gave his brother another chance sending him with Yelina and a boy to Brazil), it ` s all because Horatio has a kind heart and that` s why it ` s so damn unfair to see him suffering from his love to Yelina.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.